Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2015. Do you trust your government?

Do you trust your government

• No

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
I trust my government to screw the shit out of me at every turn.

I trust Firemen and EMT workers. I trust most but not all police officers.

Firemen work for the government.
Some EMT workers work for the government.
All police officers work for the government....
we have Bill of Rights because we didn't trust the govt to let us speak, practice our religion, or defend ourselves with guns.

Our country was based on distrust of govt because govt had been the source of evil in human history. And that was without seeing the great 20th Century liberals: Hitler Stalin and Mao.
That's because even in ancient times to the present, the clergy, the govt. and the elite suppressed people and made them peasants...and killed many people for monarchical or dictatorial rule...by despots..

Sorry so many people think we should become haiti!

Name one
All the RWers who think corporations should not be regulated by the gov't...or believe in the Kochs' plans to CONTINUE screwing the workers and the environment. See sig.

Yep,,,,

The the loserterians that believe we shouldn't have a regulated economy, regulated standards for food, water, air, etc. These people bitch at my threads when I talk about the need to pave our streets and fund our science institutions right. Pretty much the majority of the conservatives here believe that we should let it all fall apart.

Those who still pay attention to you call you an unimaginable piece of shit because of your idiocy on race.

At least I have data and evidence to support my case. What do you have? Whining of a bunch of fools that have nothing but bs. haha

HOnestly, I trust the fbi and the police.
So what stats made you a racist?

Yes, I love my country.

I don't. I'm disgusted with this country and the people I have to share it with. They're pathetic and weak.
so why are you still here?.....
My guess is that he's here for same reasons that you are, and everyone else is. By the way, that's a very dumb question. It's the same one that's been used a million times over the years. Try something new. Thanks.
has it been used on dont taze me yet?....so should i have asked...."when are you due to depart for foreign lands?".....is that new?.......

That's what makes it difficult to explain. I trust the IRS to screw me. I trust Congress and the President to SCREW ME. I trust the NSA to SCREW ME. I trust the ATF to SCREW ME. I trust the FDA to SCREW ME. I trust FEMA to soak me. I trust the VA to screw me over. I trust the FBI .. NOT. I trust the CIA... to pilot drones and kill Americans at the Presidents command. I trust this president's AG to arm my enemies.

Yes, I love my country.

I don't. I'm disgusted with this country and the people I have to share it with. They're pathetic and weak.
My guess is that he's here for same reasons that you are, and everyone else is. By the way, that's a very dumb question. It's the same one that's been used a million times over the years. Try something new. Thanks.
has it been used on dont taze me yet?....so should i have asked...."when are you due to depart for foreign lands?".....is that new?.......
FYI - I have no reason to go anywhere.

Yes, I love my country.

ok....who said you did?....

All the RWers who think corporations should not be regulated by the gov't...or believe in the Kochs' plans to CONTINUE screwing the workers and the environment. See sig.

Yep,,,,

The the loserterians that believe we shouldn't have a regulated economy, regulated standards for food, water, air, etc. These people bitch at my threads when I talk about the need to pave our streets and fund our science institutions right. Pretty much the majority of the conservatives here believe that we should let it all fall apart.

Those who still pay attention to you call you an unimaginable piece of shit because of your idiocy on race.

At least I have data and evidence to support my case. What do you have? Whining of a bunch of fools that have nothing but bs. haha

Google the fbi stats with, "murder by race, fbi stats".

You're pretty much saying you don't trust the government or anyone if you say that this is all wrong.

ok....who said you did?....
Look, just because someone doesn't agree with our government, doesn't mean they should deport, leave the country, or not stay in their home country.

Yep,,,,

Google the fbi stats with, "murder by race, fbi stats".

You're pretty much saying you don't trust the government or anyone if you say that this is all wrong.
Why should anyone trust the government?

I trust the Constitution and I trust the rule of law and I still recognize the United States as the greatest Country in the world. Government is permanent but ass holes come and go.

I trust the Constitution and I trust the rule of law and I still recognize the United States as the greatest Country in the world. Government is permanent but ass holes come and go.

We can trust the Constitution, but can we trust the people who are supposed to interpret it to render true and just decisions? Nope.

Our country was based on distrust of govt because govt had been the source of evil in human history. And that was without seeing the great 20th Century liberals: Hitler Stalin and Mao.

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao were not liberals. They were totalitarians.

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao were not liberals. They were totalitarians.
so they why did our liberals spy for Hitler and Stalin and give Stalin the bomb??

Sorry for being MIA. Had to go to gastro doc.
Anyway....I am not surprised at the poll. Sad, but not surprised.

we have Bill of Rights because we didn't trust the govt to let us speak, practice our religion, or defend ourselves with guns.

We have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights because of the tyrannical King George. The Founders were determined to "see a different land, forged on freedom and liberty" neither of which those who came to America had ever experienced.

Now, We The People, are slowly giving those liberties away to politicians who promise to "protect" us.

That's what makes it difficult to explain. I trust the IRS to screw me. I trust Congress and the President to SCREW ME. I trust the NSA to SCREW ME. I trust the ATF to SCREW ME. I trust the FDA to SCREW ME. I trust FEMA to soak me. I trust the VA to screw me over. I trust the FBI .. NOT. I trust the CIA... to pilot drones and kill Americans at the Presidents command. I trust this president's AG to arm my enemies.

Indeed. We kicked the living shit out of King George over a 1% tax. It's hard to imagine how gullible the American people have become since the founding of this country.

Land of the free..... :(

Indeed. We kicked the living shit out of King George over a 1% tax. It's hard to imagine how gullible the American people have become since the founding of this country.

Land of the free..... :(
Land of the taxed to hell and back. Which would not be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that half the taxes are to do things TO US THAT WE FUCKING DON'T WANT TO BE DONE TO US.

Forum List

Back