Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2015. Do you trust your government?

Do you trust your government

• No

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
The government can absolutely trusted to be as Machiavellian as any other government in any other time or place. One can count on that. Counting on politicians for the truth is naive to say the least.

The government can absolutely trusted to be as Machiavellian as any other government in any other time or place. One can count on that. Counting on politicians for the truth is naive to say the least.
Firemen and EMTs are taught to serve the people... the military to defend the people... as for the rest of government... they are taught to screw the people.

Now, We The People, are slowly giving those liberties away to politicians who promise to "protect" us.

Exactly:
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.-Thomas Jefferson

The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to grain ground; that the greater the government the stronger the exploiter and the weaker the producer; that , therefore, the hope of liberty depends upon local self-governance and the vigilance of the producer class." -Thomas Jefferson

Firemen and EMTs are taught to serve the people... the military to defend the people... as for the rest of government... they are taught to screw the people.
Could we have a few examples of these horrors? I see more horrors from corporate swine and people taking advantage of lack of gov't regulation and help...to steal from people, underpay and pollute, under benefit...see Pubs and world depression and stupid wars. I want to hear some Dem horrors. And ACA is NONE of them.

I see more horrors from corporate swine

typical GED level brain dead Marxist puppet. Corporations give us our jobs and the products that got us from the stone age to here. The govt liberals Hitler Stalin and Mao slowly starved or killed 200 million!!

Forum List

Back