2015. Do you trust your government?

Do you trust your government

• No

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
B U L L S H I T

Amazingly, on the 5 or 6 Sandra Bland threads here, 90% of the conservatives (more or less) are trusting the government's version of what happened even when it releases obviously corrupted videos of the incident and there are other aspects that simply make no sense.

They also trusted the government during the:

Michael Brown shooting
Freddie Gray shooting
When we went looking of WMDs

Trust ebbs and flows depending on the circumstances.

Sorry so many people think we should become haiti!

Name one
All the RWers who think corporations should not be regulated by the gov't...or believe in the Kochs' plans to CONTINUE screwing the workers and the environment. See sig.

Yep,,,,

The the loserterians that believe we shouldn't have a regulated economy, regulated standards for food, water, air, etc. These people bitch at my threads when I talk about the need to pave our streets and fund our science institutions right. Pretty much the majority of the conservatives here believe that we should let it all fall apart.

I'm only 30, and I can't think of a time in my lifetime where anybody can trust the government.

I'm 27, and I can remember a time when I actually DID trust my government. I was but a gullible child then. Then they started taxing my twinkies.

So you don't trust it because they tax you, right? If you don't want to be taxed for driving on our streets, bridges, sending your kids to our schools and enjoying our air, food and water standards. Well, maybe you should go move into some mountain somewhere.

Once upon a time, we could. At least, I did. Now? Well, things have changed from Happy Days. So the question is....do you trust your government, Americans? You can love your country (or not), but that doesn't mean you trust/not trust who is "in charge".
Simple yes or no answer.

Not anymore. There are some good people at the local level but at the national level they are all corrupt. The only question is to what degree.

I'm only 30, and I can't think of a time in my lifetime where anybody can trust the government.

I'm 27, and I can remember a time when I actually DID trust my government. I was but a gullible child then. Then they started taxing my twinkies.

So you don't trust it because they tax you, right? If you don't want to be taxed for driving on our streets, bridges, sending your kids to our schools and enjoying our air, food and water standards. Well, maybe you should go move into some mountain somewhere.

Do you not know a joke when you see one? Maybe you should pull your head out of that tight lipped ass of yours.

It is clear that..for the most part....the people who can really be trusted.....don't have the $$ to get elected. But....the system we have keeps corruption to a minimum....and corrupt practices carry great risk.

This meme that "government cannot be trusted"....needs to be trusted....and poll numbers to that effect are a bunch of bullshit. It isn't perfect and the people we elect aren't as accountable as we'd like....but the fact that we trust them is evident.

Name one
All the RWers who think corporations should not be regulated by the gov't...or believe in the Kochs' plans to CONTINUE screwing the workers and the environment. See sig.

Yep,,,,

The the loserterians that believe we shouldn't have a regulated economy, regulated standards for food, water, air, etc. These people bitch at my threads when I talk about the need to pave our streets and fund our science institutions right. Pretty much the majority of the conservatives here believe that we should let it all fall apart.

Those who still pay attention to you call you an unimaginable piece of shit because of your idiocy on race.

Do you not know a joke when you see one? Maybe you should pull your head out of that tight lipped ass of yours.

I got the joke.
You can't afford twinkies since you have no job.

Name one

Yep,,,,

Those who still pay attention to you call you an unimaginable piece of shit because of your idiocy on race.

At least I have data and evidence to support my case. What do you have? Whining of a bunch of fools that have nothing but bs. haha

HOnestly, I trust the fbi and the police.

I trust my government to screw the shit out of me at every turn.

I trust Firemen and EMT workers. I trust most but not all police officers.

Name one

Yep,,,,

At least I have data and evidence to support my case. What do you have? Whining of a bunch of fools that have nothing but bs. haha

You have neither fuckstain.

What you do (very well I might add) is take one or two data point(s) and amplify it/them. Its what fanatics do...they harp over and over on one thing. Do yourself a favor and take a look at the conspiracy forum. You'll find that there are a select group of fuck stains like yourself who just know the twin towers were taken down because Larry Silverstein said "pull it" instead of pull out of it or that Bush was behind 9/11 because he and Cheney refused to be questioned separately or under oath or because there was aluminum (thermite) found in the debris.

You do the same thing with black people; ignoring any contrary evidence, ignoring contributory factors such as the inequities blacks suffer at the hands of juries or (as we saw in Waller, TX) treatment by the police , or your God given gift of common sense. You ignore all of these to make an ass of yourself on the Internet.

If you were just ignorant it would be one thing. I suspect that the 9/11 truthers are simply ignorant. Your idiocy stems for a wanted disregard for other evidence...in short you know you're wrong but you don't care. It gets you the attention on the Internet that you can't garner in real life so you keep it up.

Firemen work for the government.
Some EMT workers work for the government.
All police officers work for the government....

Firemen work for the government.
Some EMT workers work for the government.
All police officers work for the government....
we have Bill of Rights because we didn't trust the govt to let us speak, practice our religion, or defend ourselves with guns.

Our country was based on distrust of govt because govt had been the source of evil in human history. And that was without seeing the great 20th Century liberals: Hitler Stalin and Mao.

Once upon a time, we could. At least, I did. Now? Well, things have changed from Happy Days. So the question is....do you trust your government, Americans? You can love your country (or not), but that doesn't mean you trust/not trust who is "in charge".
Simple yes or no answer.
When in time did Americans trust their govt.?

Forum List

Back