2015 hottest year ever, 15 of 16 hottest years since 2001...

Weren't you challenged with finding a credible source that denies climate change? You know, a reputable organization that doesn't cater to wingnuts, conspiracy theorists or the oil industry? You asked me to name organizations that not funded by the government that see climate change as real and that was an easy task. Now it's your turn.

Your challenge is utterly irrelevant. You are a religious fanatic, no amount of fact will sway you. You have your faith.

Say sparky, now that Manhattan is underwater, as predicted by your pope and prophet Algore the prevaricator, where did all the people go?

{June 30, 1989, Associated Press: U.N. OFFICIAL PREDICTS DISASTER, SAYS GREENHOUSE EFFECT COULD WIPE SOME NATIONS OFF MAP–entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth by rising sea levels if global warming is not reversed by the year 2000. Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ‘eco-refugees,’ threatening political chaos,” said Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program. He added that governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect.}

At least they have really mild winters to contend with,,

{“Due to global warming, the coming winters in the local regions will become milder.”
Stefan Rahmstorf, Potsdam Institute of Climate Impact Research, University of Potsdam, February 8, 2006}

Oh well, we are all starving to death anyway, as your church predicted.

{ Michael Oppenheimer, 1990, The Environmental Defense Fund: “By 1995, the greenhouse effect would be desolating the heartlands of North America and Eurasia with horrific drought, causing crop failures and food riots…”(By 1996) The Platte River of Nebraska would be dry, while a continent-wide black blizzard of prairie topsoil will stop traffic on interstates, strip paint from houses and shut down computers…The Mexican police will round up illegal American migrants surging into Mexico seeking work as field hands.”}

We would invite the refugees to California, but that glowbal warming induced drought that your priests predicted makes water scarce.

That IS what your church prophesied, right?

{November 7, 1997, (BBC commentator): “It appears that we have a very good case for suggesting that the El Niños are going to become more frequent, and they’re going to become more intense and in a few years, or a decade or so, we’ll go into a permanent El Nino. So instead of having cool water periods for a year or two, we’ll have El Niño upon El Niño, and that will become the norm. And you’ll have an El Niño, that instead of lasting 18 months, lasts 18 years.”}

Besides, we're still mourning the loss of the glaciers in the Himalayas.

{July 26, 1999 The Birmingham Post: “Scientists are warning that some of the Himalayan glaciers could vanish within ten years because of global warming. A build-up of greenhouse gases is blamed for the meltdown, which could lead to drought and flooding in the region affecting millions of people.”}

And all the dead bodies in Spain have fouled the oceans (that have risen 500 feet!)

{Sept 11, 1999, The Guardian: “A report last week claimed that within a decade, the disease (malaria) will be common again on the Spanish coast. The effects of global warming are coming home to roost in the developed world.”}

Further there are no more Pacific Islands to take vacations on.

{ March 29, 2001, CNN: “In ten year’s time, most of the low-lying atolls surrounding Tuvalu’s nine islands in the South Pacific Ocean will be submerged under water as global warming rises sea levels.”}

Doesn't matter, since plague is ravaging the land...

{January 2000 Dr. Michael Oppenheimer of the Environmental Defense Fund commenting (in a NY Times interview) on the mild winters in New York City: “But it does not take a scientist to size up the effects of snowless winters on the children too young to remember the record-setting blizzards of 1996. For them, the pleasures of sledding and snowball fights are as out-of-date as hoop-rolling, and the delight of a snow day off from school is unknown.”}

You see cult boe, you fools are morons. Your religion is designed to rope in the stupid and make them think they are wise.

Funny, I don't remember using any of those sources.

Can you tell me more about East Angola CRU?

You must be Crick.. He too has problems reading graphs and discerning information clearly visible.

You have no intention to learn, no intention to look for yourself, so you are a drone fool by your own actions. It didn't take long, to show you a talking points poster with no grasp on the reality or what the issue is really about.

View attachment 60697

He is a religious fanatic, he has no interest in facts.

East Angola CRU? Never heard of them. But, please tell me what you know.

Oh, I'll just bet you haven't. You job is to have the funny wafer put on your tongue, not to think.

Climatic Research Unit email controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're an expert, you can't even get the name right. Anyway, thanks for the link listing multiple investigations that exonerated them and upheld the opinion that climate change is real. Good job!

You must be Crick.. He too has problems reading graphs and discerning information clearly visible.

You have no intention to learn, no intention to look for yourself, so you are a drone fool by your own actions. It didn't take long, to show you a talking points poster with no grasp on the reality or what the issue is really about.

View attachment 60697

You just provided facts that "climategate" was a bunch of bullshit.

Proving yet again that you are not rational nor swayed by reality.

You are a religious fanatic who molds reality to fit your faith.

Your wiki link showed multiple investigations that demonstrated climategate changes nothing about climate change. Please continue though, with enemies like you who needs friends?

194 nations agreed that climate change is a problem, one that all of us have to address. People like Silly Billy and Mr. Westwall simply don't count anymore.

194 nations agreed that climate change is a problem, one that all of us have to address.

That is awesome!
In 10 years, how many PPM will their agreement keep out of the atmosphere?

Here let me help with that answer...

images

View attachment 60697

Actually, Climategate exposed the inner circle and workings of the cult leadership. It showed them making up data, gate keeping the journals so no dissenting point of view could be seen, intentional deceptions and manipulations of the data, etc.. and fools like you want it to go away..

What are you 12 years old? No grasp on reality and believe everything your handlers tell you?

Your wiki link showed multiple investigations that demonstrated climategate changes nothing about climate change. Please continue though, with enemies like you who needs friends?

So the diocese investigated the priests in question and determined no abuse?

Well, that settles it... :eusa_whistle:

Its like Penn State investigating Michale Mann and Mr. Sanduskie. They still claim neither one of them did anything wrong..

You have made yourself the arbiter of who is and is not credible.. So you tell me...

Sure, I'll take NASA, NOAA, almost every government, universities and corporations. What do you have?

I have empirical evidence.. Which I just so happened to post above showing your crap all lies..

You have fictional models that fail.. Your government god is lying to you and you cant see it.. Fool!

Not going to answer the original question? If who ever you are using as a source isn't qualified to explain the information you are posting then your opinion is less than convincing.

Well there you go...

I am a certified meteorologist. I hold a Masters in Atmospheric Physics..

You are an ignorant fool.. Your opinion is crap, based on lies and failed models... And that I can say with 100% certainty..

You're an anonymous poster on a hyper-partisan discussion forum. There is absolutely no reason to believe you. And, even if you were, you are way out numbered.
then why are you here? you ask a question, you get an answer and then you claim foul and make claim it's due to it being a message board. Well, duh, sort of limits a discussion.

194 nations agreed that climate change is a problem, one that all of us have to address. People like Silly Billy and Mr. Westwall simply don't count anymore.
wrong, 194 individuals out of 7 billion, not good odds

No, Silly Billy, liars like you don't count, never have. You claim degrees that you cannot possibly have, considering the level of ignorance that you have repeatedly demonstrated on this board.
liars like you don't count,
and now you expect that you bring something of value to the forum? Are you really now going to tell us that?

poo-phoo someone and then act like you have all the knowledge? oh my fkng gd. You can't be saying that. Now your entire experience on here is nothing but pure bullshit because of this one post you just tossed out. congrats. useless lib. At least I can say I have no experience and trust those qualified to provide my talking points. Much like Billy has with his graphs and sources.

Keep up the good work Billy, you make me proud.

Sure, I'll take NASA, NOAA, almost every government, universities and corporations. What do you have?

I have empirical evidence.. Which I just so happened to post above showing your crap all lies..

You have fictional models that fail.. Your government god is lying to you and you cant see it.. Fool!

Not going to answer the original question? If who ever you are using as a source isn't qualified to explain the information you are posting then your opinion is less than convincing.

Well there you go...

You are an ignorant fool.. Your opinion is crap, based on lies and failed models... And that I can say with 100% certainty..

You're an anonymous poster on a hyper-partisan discussion forum. There is absolutely no reason to believe you. And, even if you were, you are way out numbered.
then why are you here? you ask a question, you get an answer and then you claim foul and make claim it's due to it being a message board. Well, duh, sort of limits a discussion.

Your idea of a message board is to believe everything you read? Please step away.

wrong, 194 individuals out of 7 billion, not good odds

Are you claiming that only 194 people out of 7 billion believe in climate change? Please step away.

So the diocese investigated the priests in question and determined no abuse?

Well, that settles it... :eusa_whistle:

Its like Penn State investigating Michale Mann and Mr. Sanduskie. They still claim neither one of them did anything wrong..

Says the morons who trust the oil industry to fund climate research.

Well there you go...

Your idea of a message board is to believe everything you read? Please step away.
where did I say that? I said you want someone to respect your ass, you should first extend the respect. your little whiny rant about Billy was silly. and uncalled for. No one said you had to believe anything. But, if you wish to have your posts respected, then respect others. Is that too difficult for you? If so, find another hobby.

Forum List

Back