2016: An Opportunity for us to Take Back Control

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... and when I say us, I mean US!
Not left wing, not right wing, not Republican and not Democrat.
US - the American people.

This is OUR opportunity to band together. The question is how...?

Won't happen. We're too polarized and too ignorant.

It will be left wing vs right wing and one will have a partial victory followed by more of the same old same old, in gearing up for 2018 and beyond.

The pitchforks were never supposed to run the place. It's why we are not a democracy. Good luck, you'll need it...
minions-delay.jpg

The pitchforks were never supposed to run the place. It's why we are not a democracy. Good luck, you'll need it...
minions-delay.jpg

What the OP proposes is very American, and very consistent with our designed government. The problem is the people just aren't capable of it, myself included.

minions-delay.jpg

What the OP proposes is very American, and very consistent with our designed government. The problem is the people just aren't capable of it, myself included.
The government was never designed to be run by the people. Even the House of Representatives was a compromise. They didn't want the pitchforks anywhere near the actual levers of power.

minions-delay.jpg

The government was never designed to be run by the people. Even the House of Representatives was a compromise. They didn't want the pitchforks anywhere near the actual levers of power.

Well this isn't the 18th century or the 19th.

The people electric representatives, senators, and the President. So we do have the potential to obtain more oower, but we don't have the ability. We are too polarized and too lazy/busy.

minions-delay.jpg

It's doesn't HAVE to be like that........

minions-delay.jpg

Well this isn't the 18th century or the 19th.

The people electric representatives, senators, and the President. So we do have the potential to obtain more oower, but we don't have the ability. We are too polarized and too lazy/busy.

There's always possibilities - the reason is for no change is no imagination or hope.......

Forum List

Back