2016 GE: Hillary Clinton vs. GOP Field, Part VI

[QUOTE="CrusaderFrank, post: 10574643, member: 19448
Sarah Palin would make a phenomenal President[/QUOTE]

Thanks Crusader. I needed another Sig line, and that is perfect.

Hillary's biggest problem is still her lack of likeability.

The GOP needs to nominate someone who is really charismatic, who hasn't said a lot of crazy shit.
I agree, Hillary needs Bill with her to light up a room

But if Republicans still plan to run against her with BENGHAZI, blowjobs and that she is a scary old hag they will get people to rally round her and lose by bigger margins than they lost to Obama

Which is exactly what the current numbers are showing. Hillary is doing considerably better in all the states where it really counts than Obama did in 2012.

In deja vu all over again! Shades of 07 when Hillary was inevitable and unbeatable

Whether 2007 or 2016 The republicans still don't have a chance of winning.

Hillary's biggest problem is still her lack of likeability.

The GOP needs to nominate someone who is really charismatic, who hasn't said a lot of crazy shit.
I agree, Hillary needs Bill with her to light up a room

But if Republicans still plan to run against her with BENGHAZI, blowjobs and that she is a scary old hag they will get people to rally round her and lose by bigger margins than they lost to Obama

Which is exactly what the current numbers are showing. Hillary is doing considerably better in all the states where it really counts than Obama did in 2012.

In deja vu all over again! Shades of 07 when Hillary was inevitable and unbeatable

Back when she won the most votes in the primary, but Obama won due to technicalities.

Hillary can still be beaten

I think the public is tired of her. But that doesn't mean a Republican can beat her.
Hillary represents the past, stale old politics
If Republicans run someone who breaks the mold and addresses the America of the future, they can win

But that doesn't sound very conservative

Sure, I'm not saying it can't happen. I am only presenting the numbers, ALL of them.

Go to the link.

And in honor of CrusaderFrank , please let me quote you in advance:

"Hillary Clinton is not going to be the DEM nominee."

:lol:

Thank you, my Friend.

She looks really old in the OP.

Also, have you looked at HER cheekbones? She may have some Cherokee in her as well
She doesn't look as old as McCain looked when he ran. It is apparently okay for a man running for president to look old, but not a woman. Will the American public ever be mature enough to elect a female president?

obama-mccain.jpg

Sarah Palin would make a phenomenal President
She was a two term president of the Wasilla PTA

I think the public is tired of her. But that doesn't mean a Republican can beat her.
If Republicans run someone who breaks the mold and addresses the America of the future, they can win

Sure, I'm not saying it can't happen. I am only presenting the numbers, ALL of them.

Go to the link.

Thank you, my Friend.

Also, have you looked at HER cheekbones? She may have some Cherokee in her as well

plus she may have rekindle her story of landing

in Bosnia under sniper fire

--LOL

She might, but you definitely need to come up with some new things to whine about. All you have now are old and silly, and never made much sense to start with.

she is old and busted

she surely is not going to fire up the youth base

--LOL

Go to the link.

Thank you, my Friend.

--LOL
Being the presumed nominee so early could be Hillary's downfall. I can see the media turn against her if a new darling on the left (such as Liz Warren) can win them over. Then watch for the media to brand Hillary as being old and out of touch with the common folks. I can just imagine the clip from her book tour being played over and over again with her saying how broke they were leaving the White House, having to come up with payments on their HOUSES (mansions).

hopefully the country can do better

then a hillary verses mitt or jeb scenario

Go to the link.

Thank you, my Friend.

--LOL

She might, but you definitely need to come up with some new things to whine about. All you have now are old and silly, and never made much sense to start with.

she is old and busted

--LOL

We will be electing a president, not a cute girlfriend. The requirements are not the same.

Go to the link.

Thank you, my Friend.

She doesn't look as old as McCain looked when he ran. It is apparently okay for a man running for president to look old, but not a woman. Will the American public ever be mature enough to elect a female president?

obama-mccain.jpg

McCain was a POW, what's Hillary's excuse?

Go to the link.

Thank you, my Friend.

--LOL

she is old and busted

--LOL

We will be electing a president, not a cute girlfriend. The requirements are not the same.

so what she is still old and busted

not appealing to the youth

Thank you, my Friend.

--LOL

she is old and busted

--LOL

so what she is still old and busted

not appealing to the youth

Underestimating the ability of the young to make judgments on things more complex than who has the perkiest tits. Another thing the right sucks at.

I'm not a republican, I am a conservative. I will sometimes vote republican, but mainly to prevent commie progressives from winning and destroying this nation faster.

The republican party has morons behind it. They are going to push Romney through, handing it to Killary if she runs. They don't want fresh blood, they want to champion the same tired old establishment.

If I were them, I would make Allen West the face of the party, it would be funny for the morons calling conservatives racist than.

I'm not a republican, I am a conservative. I will sometimes vote republican, but mainly to prevent commie progressives from winning and destroying this nation faster.

The republican party has morons behind it. They are going to push Romney through, handing it to Killary if she runs. They don't want fresh blood, they want to champion the same tired old establishment.

If I were them, I would make Allen West the face of the party, it would be funny for the morons calling conservatives racist than.

Allen West would be a great idea.....go for it I say

On behalf of every liberal in the country "PLEASE RUN ALLEN WEST FOR PREASIDENT" please please please please please

Yes he would be, someone who was actually a leader of men. And puts border security atop his issues with this country. An ode to the day when strong people got elected in this country, and took no bs.

Forum List

Back