2016 GE: Hillary Clinton vs. GOP Field, Part VI

Can we test to see how Elvis riding on a unicorn does against the GOP field because that's far more likely than Hillary

plus she may have rekindle her story of landing

in Bosnia under sniper fire

--LOL

She might, but you definitely need to come up with some new things to whine about. All you have now are old and silly, and never made much sense to start with.

she is old and busted

she surely is not going to fire up the youth base

--LOL

We will be electing a president, not a cute girlfriend. The requirements are not the same.

so what she is still old and busted

not appealing to the youth
Her hubby has a thing for 16 year olds

Don't you worry. I'm sure the other Dem primary candidates will want to know why he took 30 trips to Lolita Island where his bff Epstein kept 16 year old sex slaves

Where was this imaginary standard of proof when Obama and Reid accused Romney of tax fraud

plus she may have rekindle her story of landing

in Bosnia under sniper fire

--LOL

She might, but you definitely need to come up with some new things to whine about. All you have now are old and silly, and never made much sense to start with.

she is old and busted

--LOL

We will be electing a president, not a cute girlfriend. The requirements are not the same.

I guess that if that's all you got, you have to go with it. It's pretty weak though.

she is old and busted

--LOL

Don't you worry. I'm sure the other Dem primary candidates will want to know why he took 30 trips to Lolita Island where his bff Epstein kept 16 year old sex slaves

Where was this imaginary standard of proof when Obama and Reid accused Romney of tax fraud

I doubt that any viable Democratic candidate will do that. That kind of ridiculous unfounded claim is more along the line of what losers and republicans do.

she is old and busted

--LOL

I guess that if that's all you got, you have to go with it. It's pretty weak though.

I always go easy on him. Judaism teaches me to have mercy on the weak.

she is old and busted

--LOL

I always go easy on him. Judaism teaches me to have mercy on the weak.

A gentle pat on the head usually is enough to make him wander off mumbling to himself, but if you actually listen to what he says, it can be very entertaining.

she is old and busted

--LOL

I doubt that any viable Democratic candidate will do that. That kind of ridiculous unfounded claim is more along the line of what losers and republicans do.

Any bets on who did the first Willie Horton ads or started the Obama Birther rumors?

Any bets on who did the first Willie Horton ads or started the Obama Birther rumors?

Hush Frank. Adults are talking now. Go play with your new Sarah Palin doll.

Going to bookmark this for Hillary Concession Speech

That's nice. Now go play.

Hillary Dem Primary concession will be the last time we see Bulldog posting on USMB

Hillary Dem Primary concession will be the last time we see Bulldog posting on USMB

And you know this how? Did God give you another vision?

I know you, you're a fucking pussy and won't be able to face how wrong you were

You'll start some sock account, maybe you already have

You mean like the right wing did when Obama won.....TWICE? I might lose interest in the right wing silliness I come here to laugh at at some point, but the possibility of any outcome of the next presidential primary won't have anything to do with it. For now Hillary is the best bet, but if someone better comes along, I'm good with that too.

You mean like the right wing did when Obama won.....TWICE? I might lose interest in the right wing silliness I come here to laugh at at some point, but the possibility of any outcome of the next presidential primary won't have anything to do with it. For now Hillary is the best bet, but if someone better comes along, I'm good with that too.

Republicans are still mad at Obama for winning his elections instead of not being nominated by the supreme court like bush was. How unamerican.

Concession speech? I thought you were claiming she wasn't even going to run? Now, she's conceding? To whom? Ted Cruz?:D

I didn't make a single Romney wins bet in 2012, I knew Obama was getting reelected.

I'll take any bet you won't pussy out of that Hillary won't be the nominee

Forum List

Back