2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson is helping HILL!!!!! This is what she is talking about...let me be clear because she wasn't!!!! FOUL!!!!
No, he's a moderator. He's doing what moderators do: moderating. He is trying to keep Trump on track, get him to answer the questions. Trump keeps refusing to respond to the questions; he is mainly doing the attack dog thing and attacking Hillary. He is not, for the most part, responding to the questions.
No. He said, "This is what she is talking about"....IOW, she wasn't being clear, so I will restate it for her.

Can someone call the WAHAAAAAAHMMMMMMMBULANCE for Trump?

He's such a fucking baby. "Waaaaahhhhhh she talked a full minute more than me!!! Why can't I talk more if she can?? Waaaaahhhhhhhhh"

Man up, you fucking man-child.

Trump is so coked up till he can't be still or sit down. Even when he isn't walking around, his head is bouncing more than a bobble head doll.
Trump doesn't drink or do drugs, dumbass.

Right. He doesn't think he has the right to grab strange pussy either.
If you can't beat him with facts, go back to the diversion...pathetic bullshitter.

What facts? Prove Trump doesn't drink or do drugs.

Prove that he does.

I don't think there should be moderators. Give each candidate a body guard and a mic.
i can't even the anderson turbo-squirt cooper at all. it's like he's evolving into thor from stargate, creepy they live problem glasses, fecking aliens.
Is it wrong of me to hope that America is watching this, and is learning how absolutely fucking stupid we've become?

And we want to put government in charge of our healthcare ?????
Healthcare. Another fucking joke. It's time to burn this motherfucker down.

My intelligence is being insulted again.

Can't believe you tools buy into all this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back