2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an amazing debate Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of Mr Trump!!! :2up: :clap2:

Can't wait for the third one!

Provide the RNC doesn't boot him off the ticket.
Hopefully, Trump will bump the Republicans out of office.

...and then he will ask the remaining democrats to pass the legislation he wants?

Of course not.
He will appear on every talk show for 2 years until he gets them kicked out of office.
Changing the guard in America is NOT an easy or quick process and we BOTH know that.

Of course not.
He will appear on every talk show for 2 years until he gets them kicked out of office.
Changing the guard in America is NOT an easy or quick process and we BOTH know that.
And educating the idiots who vote for Trump won't be a quick process either.

My hunch is if Trump wins, the first thing he will do is cut special ed funding, so his supporters won't figure out how badly they were fooled as quickly.

Question:

What is the difference between Trumps talking about pussy and grabbing it if you are a celeb versus Jack Kennedy doing the same thing with Marilyn Monroe?
Had the public seen a video confirming that prior to election day in 1960, JFK would never have won the election.

...and then he will ask the remaining democrats to pass the legislation he wants?

Of course not.

Every time Trump appears on TV, he loses another segment of his support. Even if he were elected, which will never happen, there is nobody in congress who will work with him. As for throwing the professional politicians out, Trump has damaged his "Anti-establishment" brand so badly, that it is as dead now as the Tea Party brand. We all saw that before, with Jimmy Carter. This whole Trump rebellion is just a flash in the pan, and is already over. if the republicans survive, which is definitely not certain, they will never let this happen again.

upload_2016-10-10_23-35-2.png

Of course not.

Every time Trump appears on TV, he loses another segment of his support. Even if he were elected, which will never happen, there is nobody in congress who will work with him. As for throwing the professional politicians out, Trump has damaged his "Anti-establishment" brand so badly, that it is as dead now as the Tea Party brand. We all saw that before, with Jimmy Carter. This whole Trump rebellion is just a flash in the pan, and is already over. if the republicans survive, which is definitely not certain, they will never let this happen again.
Agree, except I would replace Jimmy Carter with Ross Perot.

Question:

What is the difference between Trumps talking about pussy and grabbing it if you are a celeb versus Jack Kennedy doing the same thing with Marilyn Monroe?

Jack Kennedy DID NOT do the same thing. He never did anything against Marilyn Monroe’s will. Trump is talking about sexual assault, grabbing women's privates against their will.

Question:

Jack Kennedy DID NOT do the same thing. He never did anything against Marilyn Monroe’s will. Trump is talking about sexual assault, grabbing women's privates against their will.
No, Trump was not talking about grabbing womens' pussies against their will. He was talking about how some women are like groupies to celebrities like him and will let you do anything... like grabbing their pussies.

Question:

No, Trump was not talking about grabbing womens' pussies against their will. He was talking about how some women are like groupies to celebrities like him and will let you do anything... like grabbing their pussies.
I disagree, adamantly. If what you say were the case, there wouldn't be any women accusing Bill Cosby of rape and assault.

Question:

I disagree, adamantly. If what you say were the case, there wouldn't be any women accusing Bill Cosby of rape and assault.
That's apples and oranges. Women accused Cosby of rape and sexual assault. None (that we're aware of) have accused Trump of such crimes. I'm speaking of "groupies," not the woman who claims Trump raped her when she was 13. And it's true there are women who throw themselves at celebrities. That's what Trump was talking about.

If I find anything offensive about that video, it's that he tried to score with a married woman. That shows how low his character is and how little he cares about marriage.

Did that hurt your feelings? We don't want criminals running loose. Even those running for President. Yes, we want president Trump to hire a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's criminal activities.

Don't you people believe in law and order?

Did that hurt your feelings? We don't want criminals running loose. Even those running for President. Yes, we want president Trump to hire a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's criminal activities.

Don't you people believe in law and order?

It's not "law and order" when the law is obviously being used to go after political opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back