🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an amazing debate Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of Mr Trump!!! :2up: :clap2:

Can't wait for the third one!

Provide the RNC doesn't boot him off the ticket.
Hopefully, Trump will bump the Republicans out of office.

...and then he will ask the remaining democrats to pass the legislation he wants?

Of course not.
He will appear on every talk show for 2 years until he gets them kicked out of office.
Changing the guard in America is NOT an easy or quick process and we BOTH know that.

Every time Trump appears on TV, he loses another segment of his support. Even if he were elected, which will never happen, there is nobody in congress who will work with him. As for throwing the professional politicians out, Trump has damaged his "Anti-establishment" brand so badly, that it is as dead now as the Tea Party brand. We all saw that before, with Jimmy Carter. This whole Trump rebellion is just a flash in the pan, and is already over. if the republicans survive, which is definitely not certain, they will never let this happen again.
That's the Democrat & Globalist in you speaking.

No, what Trump does is MUCH worse in any reasonable person's book.

Utter stupidity. You are being a hack, not reasonable.

Trump engaged in lewd talk, part of the talk was that he had been shut down in trying to get into one of the girls pants.
{Trump: I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married.}

He disrespects women in general; Hillary went after the women who were fucking her husband. Does that REALLY seem so strange to you? You aren't fooling me with your twisted bullshit logic.

Again, Trump engaged in lewd talk, Bill Clinton raped women and Hillary covered it up, then harassed the women to silence them.

Trump says that stars can get away with bad behavior, we know this.

{Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.}

Unlike Bill Clinton, Trump said "And when you’re a star, they let you do it."

The Victims of Clinton didn't "let him"

{Broaddrick’s allegation against Bill is very specific, and has been verified by multiple friends of her who were present at the time. She was a volunteer for Clinton's gubernatorial campaign in 1978, and claims that after meeting him at a campaign office in her hometown of Van Buren, he invited her to visit him in Little Rock. Once she was at a hotel, he asked her to meet at the hotel coffee shop and not his campaign headquarters, as they had planned. When he arrived, she claims he called her room and suggested they get coffee in her room instead. Then, she alleges, he began kissing her, and when she resisted his advances, raped her. She claimed he grabbed onto her lip with his mouth, leaving it bruised and swollen.}

Juanita Broaddrick's case against Hillary Clinton, explained

Look, you're a hack, you don't care about facts or about women, you want your party to win and will say ANYTHING to make that happen, I understand. But there is NO comparison between a blowhard bragging to the boys and an elected official using his office to rape women. Hillary covered for him, stalked and attacked his victims. She is NOT FIT to hold office.
1) I am NOT a Democrat, but I AM a woman
2) What Trump was bragging about was groping and slobbering on any woman who strayed into his path, and boasting how they "let him." It is not just words, and you know it. Personally, I save "assault" for something worse than a snatch grab, but it's the open season attitude that is so outrageous. I don't believe for one minute that he was telling the truth when he said he never did any of those things. I also don't believe that the majority of men brag about pushing themselves on women.

Because she is a party boss, and the law does not apply to bosses?

Trump talking like a man is minor compared to Hillary covering for rape. You just place party above all else.
No, what Trump does is MUCH worse in any reasonable person's book. He disrespects women in general; Hillary went after the women who were fucking her husband. Does that REALLY seem so strange to you? You aren't fooling me with your twisted bullshit logic.

The women who were fucking her husband? Are you serious?

Left wingers are terminally stupid.
You mean the women who fucked her husband against their will? Now you condone rape? Jeez!
Oldlady just revealed that she's more of an ogre then Trump ever thought of being.
Rumor has Oldlady is frigid. So, she very much HATES any erectile competent man.
Ummm, I think you should stop trying to steal your candidate's thunder. Birds of a feather, hey?

She doesn't belong in prison.

Because she is a party boss, and the law does not apply to bosses?

I never said Hillary didn't bully those women. But I was talking about Trump. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Trump talking like a man is minor compared to Hillary covering for rape. You just place party above all else.
No, what Trump does is MUCH worse in any reasonable person's book. He disrespects women in general; Hillary went after the women who were fucking her husband. Does that REALLY seem so strange to you? You aren't fooling me with your twisted bullshit logic.
I guess you have stopped watching VT and movies.
After all, every Executive Producer, Producer and Director does the same thing.
How enlightened of you to notice the sexism still in the media.

Trump cried all through the debate screaming they allowed Hillary to talk more. Yet FACTS prove Trump actually talked 2 minutes longer during the debate. LOL

Trump's stupid followers blindly believe anything he says!
Tell me. Has Hillary ever said anything you do not believe? What was it?

doesn't really matter when dumb donald can't find the truth about even the simplest things with both of his tiny hands.

willow ijit. :rofl:

again, stupid fk, she got out the 11 year old video on trump cause she was losing. so she didn't take the high road, she's been floundering in mud for so long there isn't enough water to rinse her off.
Try to keep up with the discussion....it ain't hard

The discussion was about Trump bringing women from Bill Clinton's past and Hillary passing on the opportunity to discuss Trumps old flames

Pretty classy huh?
Well genius, the only reason why he even brought up Clinton's past is because she brought in his past and discussed it in the debate. It's called history past . She started it. He ended it.

Trumps poor treatment of women has been a key issue since the first Republican debate. It's only gotten worse since
It relates directly to his suitability as President
Hillary spoke directly to that issue

What Bill Clinton did thirty years ago is irrelevant
Really? Abusing women thirty years ago is irrelevant but not eleven? Who comes up with these parameters?
Actually, Trump running for President is relevant

Bill Clinton running for First Lady is not

Do we get to pick over Melanias sexual escapades also?
so you're ok with a rapist in the white house? wow, how nice that will be.

Trump did a GREAT job explaining how he followed existing TAX CODE she had 30 years to change but would not because her slush fund wants it left as-is.

finally, Normal Americans had a VOICE. finally a moderator was put in place.

how does one senator change the tax code?

civics class....take one.
the same way one senator wants to accomplish any legislation. Do you know how that is even done?

Trump did a GREAT job explaining how he followed existing TAX CODE she had 30 years to change but would not because her slush fund wants it left as-is.

the same way one senator wants to accomplish any legislation. Do you know how that is even done?

ok cookie... keep blabbering.

jeez... trumpsters are morons.

run along.

Well genius, the only reason why he even brought up Clinton's past is because she brought in his past and discussed it in the debate. It's called history past . She started it. He ended it.

Trumps poor treatment of women has been a key issue since the first Republican debate. It's only gotten worse since

Really? Abusing women thirty years ago is irrelevant but not eleven? Who comes up with these parameters?

Naw, it's about the enabler hitlery who claims to be for women constantly attacking them. 100 times worse than any fking comment

Let's see the attacks on women that offend you so much
all of the ones that have been reported and the quotes from the three victims of rape by Billy boi. You have the internet you can pull them and read if you wish to. I know you don't care cause you can't wait to see a rapist in the white house.

Try to keep up with the discussion....it ain't hard

The discussion was about Trump bringing women from Bill Clinton's past and Hillary passing on the opportunity to discuss Trumps old flames

Pretty classy huh?

All of this was brought up BEFORE Clinton was in the White House
It was brought up WHILE he was in the White House
It was all found to be unsupportable by REPUBLICAN investigator Ken Starr

ok cookie... keep blabbering.

jeez... trumpsters are morons.

run along.
trump must be winning big since you're still in here. you still lack confidence in your murderer candidate I see.

Trump cried all through the debate screaming they allowed Hillary to talk more. Yet FACTS prove Trump actually talked 2 minutes longer during the debate. LOL

Trump's stupid followers blindly believe anything he says!
Tell me. Has Hillary ever said anything you do not believe? What was it?

doesn't really matter when dumb donald can't find the truth about even the simplest things with both of his tiny hands.

willow ijit. :rofl:
Jilly junk! You're a skunk!

Naw, it's about the enabler hitlery who claims to be for women constantly attacking them. 100 times worse than any fking comment

all of the ones that have been reported and the quotes from the three victims of rape by Billy boi. You have the internet you can pull them and read if you wish to. I know you don't care cause you can't wait to see a rapist in the white house.

I have seen them.......don't seem offensive

Why do YOU think they are offensive?

All of this was brought up BEFORE Clinton was in the White House
It was brought up WHILE he was in the White House
It was all found to be unsupportable by REPUBLICAN investigator Ken Starr
all of the women who actually were the victims say otherwise.

I have seen them.......don't seem offensive

Why do YOU think they are offensive?
yep, it offends me that a rapist will be in the white house, as well as, it offends me that a murderer might be in the white house. yep it all offends me.

for Trump to "win" he would have had to swing a large numbers of, undecided, independent, and minority voters over to him .... he didn't do that. Nothing even close to that.

As usual he made the voters who were already voting for him feel good enough to say he won the debate.

Trump is fucked in November . Loser fucked.

The End.
I think his goal was to keep the RNC from pulling funds and giving them to senate campaigns or worse yet, pulling him from the ticket. The fact that he didn't self-destruct and plugged a lot of republican key issues such as gun control, and made his supporters happy will keep the RNC off his back. So from Trump's standpoint he won the debate.

They can't pull him from the ticket. Voting has already started. Trump is locked in as the candidate. Any such motions now by the RNC would be strictly symbolic.....an attempt to distance themselves from Trump's inevitable failure.

Once the first vote was cast, there no legal way the ballots can be changed.
Yep. The GOP is screwed, and we have been warning them for over a year. Some will write in Pence, but there is already talk that he is pulling out. Either way, i suspect that there will be no money coming in to the Trump campaign headquarters after tomorrow.

It is kind of nice to know that one's candidate has won, a month before the election.

BTW You heard this here first. Monday morning, stocks are going UP, due to the Trump disaster, because the market fears that he is a loose cannon, and now he is toast. In fact, it is almost a sure bet that if you buy stocks tonight, on 10/9/16, even paying after market fees, you will have made money by tomorrow night.
Hey, we really want to thank you guys for warning us. What would we ever do without left wingers telling us who to vote for?
I suppose you would have to rely on Rush, Faux news, Stormfront, and right wing televangelists to tell you what to think and who to vote for.
well I will say, you won't get any bipartisan news out of any other network biased for demoturds.

again on CNN after the debate 7 libturds to two repubs. yeah not tooooooooo biased much eh? funny you enjoy that don't you. That's exactly how you like your news all libturd biased. we all know it. you don't surprise anyone. I chuckled at the nonsense that you need seven people to say how bad trump was. Seven, including the anchor. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back