2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of the ones that have been reported and the quotes from the three victims of rape by Billy boi. You have the internet you can pull them and read if you wish to. I know you don't care cause you can't wait to see a rapist in the white house.
A woman could accuse you of rape tomorrow. You could be smeared across the front page of your local paper. Your neighbors could start whispering. But it didn't happen, and after investigating the authorities said there was no evidence to prosecute you. You try to move on. Clinton was extensively investigated for those allegations and they found there was no evidence to prosecute him for RAPE.
You would find it highly unfair if your neighbors and the local papers continued to call you a rapist.
well I'm not in public office and I don't pay out 800k to silence anyone. the payout justifies the rape. so? got anything else?

So is Bill Cosby guilty?
No, little man. Even you mentally agitated Trump supporters are NOT allowed to act as judge and jury on that. People make out of court settlements all the time to get rid of inconvenient allegations and publicity, including Trump. Like the unfair housing suits in the 70's, like all those people defrauded by "Trump University." Like that.
Like the IRS targeting Republicans!

You mean organizations that violates the tax code?

Poor idiot.
Which are those? Have they been prosecuted or did the IRS take the fifth you wombat?

Back in the 1990's a friend of mine who used to be a high school classmate of Bill Clinton in Arkansas was still totally lusting after him. Many years & children later she still always had stars in her eyes talking about him. She was amazed how Bill could treat everyone like they were the only one that mattered in a room filled with people. I know many women were lusting after & stalking him.

Where did I mention an 11 year old video?

Damn boy.....your stupid is amazing

The hate sites directing you didn't tell you it was 11 years ago? :eek:

That's okay, it was a long time ago when Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broadrick as well, and when Hillary covered it up and then stalked her to keep her from talking.

{"[Hillary] came directly to me as soon as she hit the door. I had been there only a few minutes, I only wanted to make an appearance and leave. She caught me and took my hand and said 'I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know that we appreciate everything you do for Bill.' I started to turn away and she held onto my hand and reiterated her phrase -- looking less friendly and repeated her statement — 'Everything you do for Bill'. I said nothing. She wasn't letting me get away until she made her point. She talked low, the smile faded on the second thank you. I just released her hand from mine and left the gathering."}

Controversial Hillary Clinton speeches to Wall St leaked by Wikileaks
Juanita Broadrick provided a sworn document denying the incident every occurred on Jan. 2, 1998. She had also made statements to the contrary.
A Brief History Of Juanita Broaddrick, The Woman Accusing Bill Clinton Of Rape

There is no proof that Bill Clinton raped or molested anyone. They are just accusations. Sexual misconduct allegations against presidents are nothing new. Ronald Reagan, H.W. Bush, G.W. Bush, and Barrack Obama have all been accused of various sex crimes.
how could there ever be proof of rape?

She doesn't belong in prison.

Because she is a party boss, and the law does not apply to bosses?

I never said Hillary didn't bully those women. But I was talking about Trump. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Trump talking like a man is minor compared to Hillary covering for rape. You just place party above all else.
No, what Trump does is MUCH worse in any reasonable person's book. He disrespects women in general; Hillary went after the women who were fucking her husband. Does that REALLY seem so strange to you? You aren't fooling me with your twisted bullshit logic.
I guess you have stopped watching VT and movies.
After all, every Executive Producer, Producer and Director does the same thing.
How enlightened of you to notice the sexism still in the media.
Thank you.
So you HAVE stopped indulging in TV and movies...excellent.

The RW Loons are shouting Comrade Trump won, when actually he did not totally embarrass himself. I guess that is a win for the Loons?

Trump "won" and dropped to 11% behind in the polls

Someone (I forget which one) said Trump was playing 'rope-a-dope'. So, it's all apart of some master plan.

When you play rope-a-dope, you're supposed to exhaust and then knock out the your opponent, not trip over the rope and knock yourself out.

That being said, I so enjoy these debates. Watching Hillary totally hand Trump his ass on a plate, just never gets old.
clinton was slaughtered. I was calling her bobble head hitlery. her head looked like a bobblehead doll. funny shit. she was taking hit after hit and her head was bobbing away.

Some slaughter

Her poll numbers continued to rise after the debate...Trump can't afford many more slaughters like that

Of course not.
He will appear on every talk show for 2 years until he gets them kicked out of office.
Changing the guard in America is NOT an easy or quick process and we BOTH know that.
And educating the idiots who vote for Trump won't be a quick process either.

My hunch is if Trump wins, the first thing he will do is cut special ed funding, so his supporters won't figure out how badly they were fooled as quickly.
well I'd first like to know why the libturds think black folks don't know how to register to vote and then vote? Why they don't think they are smart enough to get an ID? Libturds demean blacks daily. and are comfortable doing it. hitlery did it during the debate. I laughed at the comment.

The RW Loons are shouting Comrade Trump won, when actually he did not totally embarrass himself. I guess that is a win for the Loons?

Trump "won" and dropped to 11% behind in the polls

Someone (I forget which one) said Trump was playing 'rope-a-dope'. So, it's all apart of some master plan.

When you play rope-a-dope, you're supposed to exhaust and then knock out the your opponent, not trip over the rope and knock yourself out.

That being said, I so enjoy these debates. Watching Hillary totally hand Trump his ass on a plate, just never gets old.
clinton was slaughtered. I was calling her bobble head hitlery. her head looked like a bobblehead doll. funny shit. she was taking hit after hit and her head was bobbing away.

Some slaughter

Her poll numbers continued to rise after the debate...Trump can't afford many more slaughters like that
I don't count polls taken by biased firms, sorry.

Let's see the attacks on women that offend you so much
all of the ones that have been reported and the quotes from the three victims of rape by Billy boi. You have the internet you can pull them and read if you wish to. I know you don't care cause you can't wait to see a rapist in the white house.
A woman could accuse you of rape tomorrow. You could be smeared across the front page of your local paper. Your neighbors could start whispering. But it didn't happen, and after investigating the authorities said there was no evidence to prosecute you. You try to move on. Clinton was extensively investigated for those allegations and they found there was no evidence to prosecute him for RAPE.
You would find it highly unfair if your neighbors and the local papers continued to call you a rapist.
well I'm not in public office and I don't pay out 800k to silence anyone. the payout justifies the rape. so? got anything else?

So is Bill Cosby guilty?
No, little man. Even you mentally agitated Trump supporters are NOT allowed to act as judge and jury on that. People make out of court settlements all the time to get rid of inconvenient allegations and publicity, including Trump. Like the unfair housing suits in the 70's, like all those people defrauded by "Trump University." Like that.
Neither are you. Get over yourself.
Just stating the obvious.

Trumps poor treatment of women has been a key issue since the first Republican debate. It's only gotten worse since
It relates directly to his suitability as President
Hillary spoke directly to that issue

What Bill Clinton did thirty years ago is irrelevant
Really? Abusing women thirty years ago is irrelevant but not eleven? Who comes up with these parameters?
Actually, Trump running for President is relevant

Bill Clinton running for First Lady is not

Do we get to pick over Melanias sexual escapades also?
Uh.. You have been picking at Melania. You can't have it both ways twit.
Then let's go there

Let's compare the sexual histories or Trump vs Hillary and then we can compare the sexual past of Bill Clinton vs Melania
You nitwits have already " gone there"... Yet you want Bill Clinton given a free pass. Get over yourself. You don't get to dictate terms. Period.

Speaking of William,
Republicans and democrats all agree the Donald Trump won this debate tonight.

He did win, and even managed to do so with some style. Hillery was squirming and it was nice to see. I really liked when he said he would appoint a special prosicuter to take a deeper look into Hillerys scandals if elected presidant. That not only freaked Hiller out it freaked out the moderators to. That said, trump tends to mess up really bad after doing so good. I'm thinking a tape of him throat punching a Jerry's kid is about to come out here soon.

Not to worry, he's already messed up really bad. It was doing those things you just praised.

He said he would "put her in jail." Even after months and months of FBI investigation, the pervert Trump thinks he knows better than career politicians. He is mirroring his butt buddy, Pooootin.

Generally, in the U.S. justice system, grounds for prosecution is supposed to be determined after investigation. She's already had plenty and none have been found. Further, a citizen is usually deemed as "should be in jail" after either a trial or that citizen actually confesses to what he/she is accused of.

Apparently, some in this country decided that doesn't work for them, so they're shouting "lock her up!" despite lack of real proof that actually has done anything to warrant it.

So you by your reasoning since Hillary was cleared of all wrong doing and was cleared by a grand jury she is innocent no matter what? So then OJ did not do it because he was acquitted? Honestly, I don't think Trump should not have her jailed. Instead, he should just make all the details and notes public and let the country decide. If Hillary is innocent then she has nothing to deny. She should want it. Same with this wiki leaks. She can kill the alagations of sulking corporate clock by simply releasing her done list and speech transcripts. Face it, Hillary's lies are catching up to her. If she beats Trump, and it's very likely she will she will end up being impeached. Maybe not removed, but she will be impeached. I hope it happens quick to. Even though Tim Cain is a weasel he is not as crooked as the ex first hose bag.

Republicans and democrats all agree the Donald Trump won this debate tonight.

He did win, and even managed to do so with some style. Hillery was squirming and it was nice to see. I really liked when he said he would appoint a special prosicuter to take a deeper look into Hillerys scandals if elected presidant. That not only freaked Hiller out it freaked out the moderators to. That said, trump tends to mess up really bad after doing so good. I'm thinking a tape of him throat punching a Jerry's kid is about to come out here soon.

Not to worry, he's already messed up really bad. It was doing those things you just praised.

He said he would "put her in jail." Even after months and months of FBI investigation, the pervert Trump thinks he knows better than career politicians. He is mirroring his butt buddy, Pooootin.

Telling lies does not help your cause and it's why people like Trump and Hillary always fail up. Here is the exact quote,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...l-debate/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

"If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your (missing email) situation," Trump said, "because there has never been so many lies, so much deception."

So he never said he would throw the **** in prison.

IMG_0910.JPG

Actually, Trump running for President is relevant

Bill Clinton running for First Lady is not

Do we get to pick over Melanias sexual escapades also?
Naw, it's about the enabler hitlery who claims to be for women constantly attacking them. 100 times worse than any fking comment

Let's see the attacks on women that offend you so much
When was Trump convicted of Rape?

A case has been filed against him in New York.

I think I called the women who screwed my ex-husband a lot worse. You expect Hillary to have anything good to say about the women Bill was involved with? These women knew Clinton was married when they became involved and just didn't care.

When a woman becomes involved with a married man, that woman is selfish, narcissistic and uncaring. She doesn't care about his wife, his children, nor does she have a very high opinion of herself. Adultery is one of the sins named in the 10 Commandments.

Now yes, it does take two to tango. Bill many be a mangy low-down dog, but he's Hillary's mangy low-down dog. The other women are loose, trashy, and selfish.

I think I called the women who screwed my ex-husband a lot worse. You expect Hillary to have anything good to say about the women Bill was involved with? These women knew Clinton was married when they became involved and just didn't care.

When a woman becomes involved with a married man, that woman is selfish, narcissistic and uncaring. She doesn't care about his wife, his children, nor does she have a very high opinion of herself. Adultery is one of the sins named in the 10 Commandments.

Now yes, it does take two to tango. Bill many be a mangy low-down dog, but he's Hillary's mangy low-down dog. The other women are loose, trashy, and selfish.
The point you keep passing over willfully bimbo is that Jones and Broderick were raped. Should they have said, no, I cannot be raped by a married man? Jeeezus.

No, what Trump does is MUCH worse in any reasonable person's book.

Utter stupidity. You are being a hack, not reasonable.

Trump engaged in lewd talk, part of the talk was that he had been shut down in trying to get into one of the girls pants.
{Trump: I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married.}

He disrespects women in general; Hillary went after the women who were fucking her husband. Does that REALLY seem so strange to you? You aren't fooling me with your twisted bullshit logic.

Again, Trump engaged in lewd talk, Bill Clinton raped women and Hillary covered it up, then harassed the women to silence them.

Trump says that stars can get away with bad behavior, we know this.

{Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.}

Unlike Bill Clinton, Trump said "And when you’re a star, they let you do it."

The Victims of Clinton didn't "let him"

{Broaddrick’s allegation against Bill is very specific, and has been verified by multiple friends of her who were present at the time. She was a volunteer for Clinton's gubernatorial campaign in 1978, and claims that after meeting him at a campaign office in her hometown of Van Buren, he invited her to visit him in Little Rock. Once she was at a hotel, he asked her to meet at the hotel coffee shop and not his campaign headquarters, as they had planned. When he arrived, she claims he called her room and suggested they get coffee in her room instead. Then, she alleges, he began kissing her, and when she resisted his advances, raped her. She claimed he grabbed onto her lip with his mouth, leaving it bruised and swollen.}

Juanita Broaddrick's case against Hillary Clinton, explained

Look, you're a hack, you don't care about facts or about women, you want your party to win and will say ANYTHING to make that happen, I understand. But there is NO comparison between a blowhard bragging to the boys and an elected official using his office to rape women. Hillary covered for him, stalked and attacked his victims. She is NOT FIT to hold office.
What is claimed against Hillary...

"[Hillary] came directly to me as soon as she hit the door. I had been there only a few minutes, I only wanted to make an appearance and leave. She caught me and took my hand and said 'I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know that we appreciate everything you do for Bill.' I started to turn away and she held onto my hand and reiterated her phrase -- looking less friendly and repeated her statement — 'Everything you do for Bill'. I said nothing. She wasn't letting me get away until she made her point. She talked low, the smile faded on the second thank you. I just released her hand from mine and left the gathering."

How dare Hillary say such a thing!

How dare she threaten a rape victim to remain silent?

You don't mind, you no doubt think Broadrick should have been honored to be raped by a party boss.

[

Except of course that Hillary is a lesbian and the Clintons had an open marriage.Hillary got Huma, Bill got whoever he could catch and restrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back