🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I called the women who screwed my ex-husband a lot worse. You expect Hillary to have anything good to say about the women Bill was involved with? These women knew Clinton was married when they became involved and just didn't care.

When a woman becomes involved with a married man, that woman is selfish, narcissistic and uncaring. She doesn't care about his wife, his children, nor does she have a very high opinion of herself. Adultery is one of the sins named in the 10 Commandments.

Now yes, it does take two to tango. Bill many be a mangy low-down dog, but he's Hillary's mangy low-down dog. The other women are loose, trashy, and selfish.
see, you left him. It's what most rational women do. Hitlery is an enabler.

I think I called the women who screwed my ex-husband a lot worse. You expect Hillary to have anything good to say about the women Bill was involved with? These women knew Clinton was married when they became involved and just didn't care.

When a woman becomes involved with a married man, that woman is selfish, narcissistic and uncaring. She doesn't care about his wife, his children, nor does she have a very high opinion of herself. Adultery is one of the sins named in the 10 Commandments.

Now yes, it does take two to tango. Bill many be a mangy low-down dog, but he's Hillary's mangy low-down dog. The other women are loose, trashy, and selfish.
The point you keep passing over willfully bimbo is that Jones and Broderick were raped. Should they have said, no, I cannot be raped by a married man? Jeeezus.

Broderick invited Bill into her hotel room. How is this Hillary's fault? Hillary was not there. There is no fault in Hillary standing by her man if she believes him over someone who loured him into her room.
and so that meant sex was ok then if she didn't want it? help me out here. you do know what rape is correct? It isn't just a hotel room.

well I'd first like to know why the libturds think black folks don't know how to register to vote and then vote? Why they don't think they are smart enough to get an ID?
Sorry alt right morons can't do math. Nor do they comprehend how to do statistical analysis of large populations.

Tell me losers, what is the mathematical symbol for smart?

Last edited:
and so that meant sex was ok then if she didn't want it? help me out here. you do know what rape is correct? It isn't just a hotel room.

What about her affidavit - a sworn statement made under oath in the Paula Jones case, which could see her charged with perjury if it was false, in which she said that Bill Clinton did not rape her? Was she lying in an official court document, or is she lying now?

By signing that affidavit, Broaderick's story that Bill Clinton raped her, is not creditable.

see, you left him. It's what most rational women do. Hitlery is an enabler.

Not necessarily. Many women stay married to men who cheat, for a variety of reasons. Some stay because of the children, some stay for the money and the status. Some stay because they're don't really want to have sex with their husbands and are content to let him take a mistress. There are as many reasons to stay as to go.

My ex was a lying cheat scum who was never going to change. For him, sex with his wife lacked the excitement of cheating on her. When I had to go on antibiotics because of some unnamed infection he acquired "kind of like mono, but not mono", I knew it was time to dump this bum. I did so and never looked back.

how does one senator change the tax code?

civics class....take one.

She has been "in office" or "running for office" for most of my lifetime. Not a peep out of her EVER about FIXING broken 75,000 page 1040 booklet. She had a "big stage". All the DemWitted Women of Congress, Black Caucus.....all on her side. They could have made a lot of noise for Tax Reform in front of the American people around the clock. They own the media.

They just added more complexity through ObamaCare. They all want to play around in the biggest pile of money they can extort. They "all" like it as-is. $250mil amassed from time "in office". Who paid all that?...........the American public. What you get for that money>? laughing.

Last edited:

She has been "in office" or "running for office" for most of my lifetime. Not a peep out of her EVER about FIXING broken 75,000 page 1040 booklet.

They just added more complexity through ObamaCare. They all want to play around in the biggest pile of money they can extort. They "all" like it as-is.

Republican will never let anyone cut out the tax shelters for the rich. Democrats have tried before and have been rebuffed.

Actually, Trump running for President is relevant

Bill Clinton running for First Lady is not

Do we get to pick over Melanias sexual escapades also?
Uh.. You have been picking at Melania. You can't have it both ways twit.
Then let's go there

Let's compare the sexual histories or Trump vs Hillary and then we can compare the sexual past of Bill Clinton vs Melania
You nitwits have already " gone there"... Yet you want Bill Clinton given a free pass. Get over yourself. You don't get to dictate terms. Period.

Speaking of William,
He did win, and even managed to do so with some style. Hillery was squirming and it was nice to see. I really liked when he said he would appoint a special prosicuter to take a deeper look into Hillerys scandals if elected presidant. That not only freaked Hiller out it freaked out the moderators to. That said, trump tends to mess up really bad after doing so good. I'm thinking a tape of him throat punching a Jerry's kid is about to come out here soon.

Not to worry, he's already messed up really bad. It was doing those things you just praised.

He said he would "put her in jail." Even after months and months of FBI investigation, the pervert Trump thinks he knows better than career politicians. He is mirroring his butt buddy, Pooootin.

Generally, in the U.S. justice system, grounds for prosecution is supposed to be determined after investigation. She's already had plenty and none have been found. Further, a citizen is usually deemed as "should be in jail" after either a trial or that citizen actually confesses to what he/she is accused of.

Apparently, some in this country decided that doesn't work for them, so they're shouting "lock her up!" despite lack of real proof that actually has done anything to warrant it.

So you by your reasoning since Hillary was cleared of all wrong doing and was cleared by a grand jury she is innocent no matter what? So then OJ did not do it because he was acquitted? Honestly, I don't think Trump should not have her jailed. Instead, he should just make all the details and notes public and let the country decide. If Hillary is innocent then she has nothing to deny. She should want it. Same with this wiki leaks. She can kill the alagations of sulking corporate clock by simply releasing her done list and speech transcripts. Face it, Hillary's lies are catching up to her. If she beats Trump, and it's very likely she will she will end up being impeached. Maybe not removed, but she will be impeached. I hope it happens quick to. Even though Tim Cain is a weasel he is not as crooked as the ex first hose bag.

Did I say the woman was squeaky clean? Has anyone?

No.

There just hasn't been real proof that she's the criminal she's been made out to be. All kinds of smoke has been pointed out but that she's running for POTUS the people pointing out that smoke can't seem to come up with the fire they swear is there.

Btw, I agree with you on one thing: there's enough wingnut fervor to take her down by any means necessary that will very likely get impeached. I'm also predicting, though, that the "loyal opposition" is gonna make themselves look just as bad doing it as they did with the last Clinton they tried to take out.

Plenty of slimy sit in the Clinton closet. She is a corrupt nasty old wore who with any luck will stroke out on Nov 7th. The country would be much better off for it.

1) I am NOT a Democrat, but I AM a woman
2) What Trump was bragging about was groping and slobbering on any woman who strayed into his path, and boasting how they "let him." It is not just words, and you know it. Personally, I save "assault" for something worse than a snatch grab, but it's the open season attitude that is so outrageous. I don't believe for one minute that he was telling the truth when he said he never did any of those things. I also don't believe that the majority of men brag about pushing themselves on women.

Sure you're not a leftist hack... :eusa_whistle:

There is something known as "consent."

To the radical feminest left, all sex is rape. A woman can't really consent to anything but lesbian sex. But in real life, consent is the issue. What Trump describes is consensual, what Clinton did is not. It's obvious that you just want to attack an enemy of your party, but to rational people the issue is consent.Trump had it, Clinton did not - yet you attack Trump.

Because you're a hack with no care for women nor for facts.

Last edited:

The point you keep passing over willfully bimbo is that Jones and Broderick were raped. Should they have said, no, I cannot be raped by a married man? Jeeezus.

Broderick invited Bill into her hotel room. How is this Hillary's fault? Hillary was not there. There is no fault in Hillary standing by her man if she believes him over someone who loured him into her room.

Shit you trumpkins are slow. Rape is not rape if,

1. If convicting the rapist obstructs Hillery's political ambitions.
2. It's Bill Clinton
3. Thas about all.

[

What legislation did Deplorable Hillary introduce that addressed net loss carry forward provisions? What legislation did she sponsor? Support? Vote for?

That would be none, Mz. Fakelawyer.

OH and Clinton USED the same provision to avoid taxes herself, you hypocritical old hack.

[

What legislation did Deplorable Hillary introduce that addressed net loss carry forward provisions? What legislation did she sponsor? Support? Vote for?

OH and Clinton USED the same provision to avoid taxes herself, you hypocritical old hack.

It's all right here. No legislation at all. Quite a few no votes as well. Not near as many as obama, but a few.

The Voter's Self Defense System

I mean here,

http://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/55463/hillary-clinton#.V_00YCNOnMJ

[

It's all right here. No legislation at all. Quite a few no votes as well. Not near as many as obama, but a few.

[

Not one of those women has made an accusation of rape.

Oh look, a democrat blatantly lying. Geez, if we can't trust socioparths who are devoid of integrity to tell the truth, who can we trust? :dunno:

{Broaddrick’s allegation against Bill is very specific, and has been verified by multiple friends of her who were present at the time. She was a volunteer for Clinton's gubernatorial campaign in 1978, and claims that after meeting him at a campaign office in her hometown of Van Buren, he invited her to visit him in Little Rock. Once she was at a hotel, he asked her to meet at the hotel coffee shop and not his campaign headquarters, as they had planned. When he arrived, she claims he called her room and suggested they get coffee in her room instead. Then, she alleges, he began kissing her, and when she resisted his advances, raped her. She claimed he grabbed onto her lip with his mouth, leaving it bruised and swollen.}

Juanita Broaddrick's case against Hillary Clinton, explained

Hey, you're only lying because you're a democrat, a sociopathic scumbag without a hint of integrity, it's your nature to lie.

When offered the chance to make the accusation, Anita Broaderick signed a affidavit which said that Clinton did not rape her.

No woman has come forward and accused Bill Clinton of rape, so it's time to stop that lie.

Juanita.

And of course your claim is a lie - DEMOCRAT!

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...roaddrick-hillarys-role-covering-bill-clinton

Those of you saying that Clinton raped Paula Jones obviously have no knowledge of the case. Jones never accused Clinton of raping her. She said he sexually harassed her - that he threatened her job or her husband's job if she didn't have sex with him. She says she refused to have sex with him.

The court dismissed her case saying there were no damages. She didn't lose her job, nor did her husband. She had no case. Jones appealed. Clinton settled because the case had dragged on for four years.

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

The settlement did not include an admission of wrongdoing or any apology. $650,000 of the settlement money went to Jones' lawyers.

Jones got $200,000, a new wardrobe, cosmetic dentistry and a nose job out of the deal.

Republicans, who funded the case got to drag Bill Clinton through the mud.

:lmao:

The lies you tell for your shameful party...

MELTDOWN: National Polls Give Clinton Huge Lead Over Trump...

Last time there was a meltdown like this it was a Fukushima Japan after a Tsunami

57fcf7e91b0000e218ef62cd.jpeg

Hello everybody, Hillary did smile when she was stuck with her lies but she became a little more white : after Trump said
you'll be in jail.

She look like that...
14495471_1168107213228253_617279043844939189_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back