🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Trump running for President is relevant

Bill Clinton running for First Lady is not

Do we get to pick over Melanias sexual escapades also?
so you're ok with a rapist in the white house? wow, how nice that will be.

All of this was brought up BEFORE Clinton was in the White House
It was brought up WHILE he was in the White House
It was all found to be unsupportable by REPUBLICAN investigator Ken Starr
all of the women who actually were the victims say otherwise.

As is their right

Of course, Republicans have spent 30 years trying to keep these cases alive...even if there is little evidence to support their claims
so what is evidence of rape? You still didn't define what possible evidence there'd be other than he said she said.

There are witnesses. Poor Donnie is going to FRY!

Then let's go there

Let's compare the sexual histories or Trump vs Hillary and then we can compare the sexual past of Bill Clinton vs Melania
You nitwits have already " gone there"... Yet you want Bill Clinton given a free pass. Get over yourself. You don't get to dictate terms. Period.

Speaking of William,
He said he would "put her in jail." Even after months and months of FBI investigation, the pervert Trump thinks he knows better than career politicians. He is mirroring his butt buddy, Pooootin.

Generally, in the U.S. justice system, grounds for prosecution is supposed to be determined after investigation. She's already had plenty and none have been found. Further, a citizen is usually deemed as "should be in jail" after either a trial or that citizen actually confesses to what he/she is accused of.

Apparently, some in this country decided that doesn't work for them, so they're shouting "lock her up!" despite lack of real proof that actually has done anything to warrant it.

So you by your reasoning since Hillary was cleared of all wrong doing and was cleared by a grand jury she is innocent no matter what? So then OJ did not do it because he was acquitted? Honestly, I don't think Trump should not have her jailed. Instead, he should just make all the details and notes public and let the country decide. If Hillary is innocent then she has nothing to deny. She should want it. Same with this wiki leaks. She can kill the alagations of sulking corporate clock by simply releasing her done list and speech transcripts. Face it, Hillary's lies are catching up to her. If she beats Trump, and it's very likely she will she will end up being impeached. Maybe not removed, but she will be impeached. I hope it happens quick to. Even though Tim Cain is a weasel he is not as crooked as the ex first hose bag.

Did I say the woman was squeaky clean? Has anyone?

No.

There just hasn't been real proof that she's the criminal she's been made out to be. All kinds of smoke has been pointed out but that she's running for POTUS the people pointing out that smoke can't seem to come up with the fire they swear is there.

Btw, I agree with you on one thing: there's enough wingnut fervor to take her down by any means necessary that will very likely get impeached. I'm also predicting, though, that the "loyal opposition" is gonna make themselves look just as bad doing it as they did with the last Clinton they tried to take out.

Plenty of slimy sit in the Clinton closet. She is a corrupt nasty old wore who with any luck will stroke out on Nov 7th. The country would be much better off for it.

Funny, you nutbags keep looking but you don't actually find anything.

Curious, eh?

Depends on who is looking and who one has in their pocket. Clinton has a presidant.

so you're ok with a rapist in the white house? wow, how nice that will be.

As is their right

Of course, Republicans have spent 30 years trying to keep these cases alive...even if there is little evidence to support their claims
so what is evidence of rape? You still didn't define what possible evidence there'd be other than he said she said.

Name the witnesses.

As is their right

Name the witnesses.

The witness is named in the Court documents. She says she was in the room and witnessed both the rape, and Trump's other physical abuse of the victim.

Again, you really just have to google these things. The court documents are out there.

As is their right

Name the witnesses.

Just cool your jets. It will all come out in Court....after Comrade Trump loses.

As is their right

Name the witnesses.

The witness is named in the Court documents. She says she was in the room and witnessed both the rape, and Trump's other physical abuse of the victim.

Again, you really just have to google these things. The court documents are out there.
Name the witness.

You nitwits have already " gone there"... Yet you want Bill Clinton given a free pass. Get over yourself. You don't get to dictate terms. Period.

Speaking of William,
Generally, in the U.S. justice system, grounds for prosecution is supposed to be determined after investigation. She's already had plenty and none have been found. Further, a citizen is usually deemed as "should be in jail" after either a trial or that citizen actually confesses to what he/she is accused of.

Apparently, some in this country decided that doesn't work for them, so they're shouting "lock her up!" despite lack of real proof that actually has done anything to warrant it.

So you by your reasoning since Hillary was cleared of all wrong doing and was cleared by a grand jury she is innocent no matter what? So then OJ did not do it because he was acquitted? Honestly, I don't think Trump should not have her jailed. Instead, he should just make all the details and notes public and let the country decide. If Hillary is innocent then she has nothing to deny. She should want it. Same with this wiki leaks. She can kill the alagations of sulking corporate clock by simply releasing her done list and speech transcripts. Face it, Hillary's lies are catching up to her. If she beats Trump, and it's very likely she will she will end up being impeached. Maybe not removed, but she will be impeached. I hope it happens quick to. Even though Tim Cain is a weasel he is not as crooked as the ex first hose bag.

Did I say the woman was squeaky clean? Has anyone?

No.

There just hasn't been real proof that she's the criminal she's been made out to be. All kinds of smoke has been pointed out but that she's running for POTUS the people pointing out that smoke can't seem to come up with the fire they swear is there.

Btw, I agree with you on one thing: there's enough wingnut fervor to take her down by any means necessary that will very likely get impeached. I'm also predicting, though, that the "loyal opposition" is gonna make themselves look just as bad doing it as they did with the last Clinton they tried to take out.

Plenty of slimy sit in the Clinton closet. She is a corrupt nasty old wore who with any luck will stroke out on Nov 7th. The country would be much better off for it.

Funny, you nutbags keep looking but you don't actually find anything.

Curious, eh?

Depends on who is looking and who one has in their pocket. Clinton has a presidant.

What else did Alex Jones tell you?

As is their right

Name the witnesses.

Just cool your jets. It will all come out in Court....after Comrade Trump loses.
No it won't. They will drop the case after that. DId you know the lawyer who filed the case is shopping around an interview with the so-called "victim" for $1 million?

As is their right

Name the witnesses.

Yeah, but she won't talk unless he gets paid $1 million. Now that's a credible witness.

Republicans and democrats all agree the Donald Trump won this debate tonight.

He did win, and even managed to do so with some style. Hillery was squirming and it was nice to see. I really liked when he said he would appoint a special prosicuter to take a deeper look into Hillerys scandals if elected presidant. That not only freaked Hiller out it freaked out the moderators to. That said, trump tends to mess up really bad after doing so good. I'm thinking a tape of him throat punching a Jerry's kid is about to come out here soon.

Not to worry, he's already messed up really bad. It was doing those things you just praised.

He said he would "put her in jail." Even after months and months of FBI investigation, the pervert Trump thinks he knows better than career politicians. He is mirroring his butt buddy, Pooootin.

Telling lies does not help your cause and it's why people like Trump and Hillary always fail up. Here is the exact quote,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...l-debate/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

"If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your (missing email) situation," Trump said, "because there has never been so many lies, so much deception."

So he never said he would throw the **** in prison.

Yeah, but then the guy running for OIC (orangutan-in-chief) shouted, "you'd be in jail" at her, indicating that, like with his nutty supporters, her guilt is already assumed. Who really needs to investigate?

Republicans and democrats all agree the Donald Trump won this debate tonight.

He did win, and even managed to do so with some style. Hillery was squirming and it was nice to see. I really liked when he said he would appoint a special prosicuter to take a deeper look into Hillerys scandals if elected presidant. That not only freaked Hiller out it freaked out the moderators to. That said, trump tends to mess up really bad after doing so good. I'm thinking a tape of him throat punching a Jerry's kid is about to come out here soon.

Not to worry, he's already messed up really bad. It was doing those things you just praised.

Telling lies does not help your cause and it's why people like Trump and Hillary always fail up. Here is the exact quote,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...l-debate/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

"If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your (missing email) situation," Trump said, "because there has never been so many lies, so much deception."

Yeah, but then the guy running for OIC (orangutan-in-chief) shouted, "you'd be in jail" at her, indicating that, like with his nutty supporters, her guilt is already assumed. Who really needs to investigate?

Juries aren't allowed to assume guilt. The rest of us are.

Trump did a GREAT job explaining how he followed existing TAX CODE she had 30 years to change but would not because her slush fund wants it left as-is.

finally, Normal Americans had a VOICE. finally a moderator was put in place.

how does one senator change the tax code?

civics class....take one.
Hillary was in charge of changing our entire healthcare industry when she was First Lady.

And the House and Senate rejected her health care plan, so what is your point?

Your claim that she had no power to do anything is obvious horseshit. She didn't even try to solve any of the problems she's currently campaigning on.

Holy shit, you are so fuckin' stupid!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Sure, but again.....

Where's the fire?

No they're not. Innocent until proven guilty applies to everyone, not just juries.

I love how you make shit up to back up your wild assertions and theories, just like the orange faced idiot you're voting for. I refuse to call him an orangutan because I too much respect for orangutans than to infer that Drumpf is one of them.

well I'd first like to know why the libturds think black folks don't know how to register to vote and then vote? Why they don't think they are smart enough to get an ID?
Sorry alt right morons can't do math. Nor do they comprehend how to do statistical analysis of large populations.

Tell me losers, what is the mathematical symbol for smart?
so explain what a large population has to do with demeaning the black folks in the area? You still think they aren't smart enough to do things on their own, do you?

see, you left him. It's what most rational women do. Hitlery is an enabler.

Not necessarily. Many women stay married to men who cheat, for a variety of reasons. Some stay because of the children, some stay for the money and the status. Some stay because they're don't really want to have sex with their husbands and are content to let him take a mistress. There are as many reasons to stay as to go.

My ex was a lying cheat scum who was never going to change. For him, sex with his wife lacked the excitement of cheating on her. When I had to go on antibiotics because of some unnamed infection he acquired "kind of like mono, but not mono", I knew it was time to dump this bum. I did so and never looked back.
oh I know. still doesn't take away that the majority of women leave the bum. she instead enabled him.

how does one senator change the tax code?

civics class....take one.

She has been "in office" or "running for office" for most of my lifetime. Not a peep out of her EVER about FIXING broken 75,000 page 1040 booklet.

They just added more complexity through ObamaCare. They all want to play around in the biggest pile of money they can extort. They "all" like it as-is.

Republican will never let anyone cut out the tax shelters for the rich. Democrats have tried before and have been rebuffed.

not to mention the fact that there was a republican president when hillary was senator. but why would facts matter to the loons?
well I think the question was post up the legislation she wrote to bring up for vote.

As is their right

Name the witnesses.

No it won't. They will drop the case after that. DId you know the lawyer who filed the case is shopping around an interview with the so-called "victim" for $1 million?

link

so explain what a large population has to do with demeaning the black folks in the area? You still think they aren't smart enough to do things on their own, do you?
I don't answer loaded questions.

Let me explain what those are. The classic one is, So, do you still beat your wife?

Clearly you are the too stupid to know how stupid your questions are. So hopefully you take this opportunity to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back