🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you're ok with a rapist in the white house? wow, how nice that will be.

All of this was brought up BEFORE Clinton was in the White House
It was brought up WHILE he was in the White House
It was all found to be unsupportable by REPUBLICAN investigator Ken Starr
all of the women who actually were the victims say otherwise.

As is their right

Of course, Republicans have spent 30 years trying to keep these cases alive...even if there is little evidence to support their claims
so what is evidence of rape? You still didn't define what possible evidence there'd be other than he said she said.

There are witnesses. Poor Donnie is going to FRY!
where are there witnesses? hitlery slaughtered.

Republicans and democrats all agree the Donald Trump won this debate tonight.

He did win, and even managed to do so with some style. Hillery was squirming and it was nice to see. I really liked when he said he would appoint a special prosicuter to take a deeper look into Hillerys scandals if elected presidant. That not only freaked Hiller out it freaked out the moderators to. That said, trump tends to mess up really bad after doing so good. I'm thinking a tape of him throat punching a Jerry's kid is about to come out here soon.

Not to worry, he's already messed up really bad. It was doing those things you just praised.

He said he would "put her in jail." Even after months and months of FBI investigation, the pervert Trump thinks he knows better than career politicians. He is mirroring his butt buddy, Pooootin.

Telling lies does not help your cause and it's why people like Trump and Hillary always fail up. Here is the exact quote,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...l-debate/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

"If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your (missing email) situation," Trump said, "because there has never been so many lies, so much deception."

So he never said he would throw the **** in prison.

Yeah, but then the guy running for OIC (orangutan-in-chief) shouted, "you'd be in jail" at her, indicating that, like with his nutty supporters, her guilt is already assumed. Who really needs to investigate?
she turned white on that comment. funny.

so explain what a large population has to do with demeaning the black folks in the area? You still think they aren't smart enough to do things on their own, do you?
I don't answer loaded questions.

Let me explain what those are. The classic one is, So, do you still beat your wife?

Clearly you are the too stupid to know how stupid your questions are. So hopefully you take this opportunity to learn.
I understand you can't cause it would go against the cause. I get it.

Trump's not staying on the subject. He doesn't answer the questions and yells about everything. He shows a lack of control.
He's getting desperate now so he's digging into Clinton's past, and now, her husband's.
If he'd been more prepared and stayed on the subject, he might have succeeded.
His train has almost totally derailed.
Unless he drops out of the race and lets Pence run, I'm not voting.

Juries aren't allowed to assume guilt. The rest of us are.

No they're not. Innocent until proven guilty applies to everyone, not just juries.

I love how you make shit up to back up your wild assertions and theories, just like the orange faced idiot you're voting for. I refuse to call him an orangutan because I too much respect for orangutans than to infer that Drumpf is one of them.
no it doesn't but that's ok, I don't expect to much from a libturd.

Trump's not staying on the subject. He doesn't answer the questions and yells about everything. He shows a lack of control.
He's getting desperate now so he's digging into Clinton's past, and now, her husband's.
If he'd been more prepared and stayed on the subject, he might have succeeded.
His train has almost totally derailed.
Unless he drops out of the race and lets Pence run, I'm not voting.
well factually speaking, he was the only one on point during the debate. If trump's history is in play, so is hers.

Actually, Trump running for President is relevant

Bill Clinton running for First Lady is not

Do we get to pick over Melanias sexual escapades also?

As is their right

Of course, Republicans have spent 30 years trying to keep these cases alive...even if there is little evidence to support their claims
so what is evidence of rape? You still didn't define what possible evidence there'd be other than he said she said.
Same as Trump raping a 13 year old

Who do we believe?

I really felt like she was more on point and more well prepared. He seemed a little too confident. She was calmer, which made her look better.
I though he bombed in the first debate. I was very disappointed. Everything's black and white with him. All Hispanics are not murderers. All Muslims are not terrorists. He's lost their vote for sure.
He's disrespectful to women and that will hurt him too.
His big mouth has really gotten him into trouble.

No I don't want a rapist in the White House. So therefore, why is it relevant that Trump run?
The he said she said was ridiculous. It has nothing to do with the questions asked during the debate.

As is their right

Same as Trump raping a 13 year old

Who do we believe?
well first you have to have the two together somewhere, and let's get the mother up and find out her bank account and recent deposits;. It's really simple.

Oh, and you actually have to have a charge.

I really felt like she was more on point and more well prepared. He seemed a little too confident. She was calmer, which made her look better.
I though he bombed in the first debate. I was very disappointed. Everything's black and white with him. All Hispanics are not murderers. All Muslims are not terrorists. He's lost their vote for sure.
He's disrespectful to women and that will hurt him too.
His big mouth has really gotten him into trouble.
she was doing her bobblehead moves during trumps slaps to the face. funny to watch in fact. and Trump had the points. Almost every station said it.

No I don't want a rapist in the White House. So therefore, why is it relevant that Trump run?
The he said she said was ridiculous. It has nothing to do with the questions asked during the debate.

You prefer this ?

14495471_1168107213228253_617279043844939189_n-jpg.93052

like Trump said before : want the hell is going on ? She a nutcase !

It was rather amusing. It was like a boxing match. I can picture them in the ring taking punches at each other

Hillary says that women cannot be believed when making allegations of sexual assault, and should not be listened to.

Pro-woman my ass.

In a sworn affidavit on Dec 23, 1998, Juanita Broaddrick denied an "unsubstantiated, hearsay claim" made by the Paula Jones' legal team that Bill Clinton had invited her (as Jane Doe #5) to a hotel room and forced her to have sex.

Quoting from Broaddrick's Sworn Affidavit:

3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family’s privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

So which time did Broaddrick lie about this incident. If she swore an affidavit that Bill Clinton did not rape her, and this isn't true, she committed perjury and can be charged for lying to the Court. If she didn't lie in the Affdavit, then she's lying in the video.

Quite frankly, when someone has changed their story from saying it happened, to swearing under oath that it didn't happen, you can't go back and then claim it did, and expect people to believe you.

{
In the fall of 1997, Paula Jones’s private investigators tried to talk to Broaddrick at her home, also secretly taping the conversation.[12] Broaddrick refused to discuss the incident, saying “it was just a horrible horrible thing,” and that she “wouldn’t relive it for anything.”[13] The investigators told her she would likely be subpoenaed if she would not talk to them. Broaddrick said she would deny everything, saying “you can’t get to him, and I’m not going to ruin my good name to do it… there’s just absolutely no way anyone can get to him, he’s just too vicious.”[13] Broaddrick was subpoenaed in the Jones suit soon after and submitted an affidavit denying that Clinton had made “any sexual advances”.[1][2] The recording of Broaddrick’s conversation with the investigators was leaked to the press, but Broaddrick continued to refuse to speak to reporters.[12]

Despite Broaddrick’s denial in her affidavit, Jones’ lawyers included Yoakum’s letter and Broaddrick's name in a 1998 filing.[12] The letter suggested that the Clintons had bought Broaddrick’s silence, describing a phone call where Broaddrick’s husband asked Yoakum to say the incident never happened and said that he intended to ask Clinton “for a couple of big favors.”[14] This, along with the discrepancy between the letter and Broaddrick’s affidavit, attracted the attention of independent counsel Kenneth Starr, who was investigating Clinton for obstruction of justice. After being approached by the FBI, Broaddrick consulted her son, a lawyer, who told her she could not lie to federal investigators.[6] After they promised her she would not be prosecuted for perjury regarding her affidavit in the Jones case, Broaddrick recanted the affidavit. However, she insisted that Clinton had not pressured or bribed her in any way, and so Starr concluded that the story was not relevant to his investigation and his report only mentioned the recanting in a footnote.[1]

Rumors continued to circulate in tabloids and on talk radio, now with Broaddrick's name attached.[12] Broaddrick was upset by a tabloid report that she had been paid to keep quiet, and decided to agree to an interview with NBC's Lisa Myers. Myers interviewed her on January 20, 1999, the day after Clinton was impeached. The interview only aired on February 24, 1999, 35 days later and after Clinton had been acquitted. NBC was accused of intentionally sitting on the story and invoking unusually demanding standards of corroboration until the impeachment process ended.[12] Broaddrick and another source said NBC gathered the key corroborating evidence within 10 days of the interview, NBC assistant producer Chris Giglio said it may have taken him 14 days—in either case, while the impeachment process was ongoing.[12] Though the story was unaired, at least one Republican senator reportedly invoked it to convince undecided Republicans to vote for impeachment.[6]

While NBC waited to air the interview, Broaddrick was approached by Dorothy Rabinowitz, who wrote for the Wall Street Journal editorial page. Upset with NBC's delay, Broaddrick agreed to speak with Rabinowitz, and the story debuted on the Wall Street Journal's editorial page on February 19.[15] NBC aired Myers' interview soon after.}

Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your leftist horseshit was debunked a decade ago.

Along with lessons in logic, you need a grammar lesson, as well.
you require a lesson in humility

A Comrade Trump supporter talking about "humility.".....Hades just froze over.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wittle boi got hims feewings hurt.

Take a drink. You will sleep better tonight.

Along with lessons in logic, you need a grammar lesson, as well.
you require a lesson in humility

A Comrade Trump supporter talking about "humility.".....Hades just froze over.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wittle boi got hims feewings hurt.

Take a drink. You will sleep better tonight.
I know, trump is kicking hitlery's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back