🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump was breathing so darn hard in that debate that I thought he would pass out before Hillary was done whooping his a$$

Trump was breathing so darn hard in that debate that I thought he would pass out before Hillary was done whooping his a$$
But you were left disappointed when she never even got a chance to begin. He had her on the ropes in the first ten minutes, and never recovered.

[

Same as Trump raping a 13 year old

Who do we believe?

Not you, Herr Goebbels, that's for damned sure.

{
Behind the scenes of one such effort, in the shape of a federal lawsuit charging Donald Trump with allegedly raping an underage girl, things have gotten weird.

The accuser—who used the name Katie Johnson to file a lawsuit in Manhattan Federal Court—alleges the Republican presidential nominee raped her in the summer of 1994, when she was 13, while attending a sex party at the New York City mansion of notorious pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein. The claim was basically a repeat of her earlier lawsuit, filed in California in May without legal representation, which was dismissed on procedural grounds for failing to make a claim under an applicable statute.

This time around, Johnson had a team of supporters behind her—a motley crew that included anti-abortion conservative donor Steve Baer and a man who calls himself “Al Taylor,” a mysterious foul-mouthed ex-producer of The Jerry Springer Show, the two unified by one common passion: a blinding hatred for Donald Trump.

For a time, it seemed like a perfect marriage between a #NeverTrump Republican with money to spend and a penniless woman and her handler who allegedly had the ammunition to sink the Republican nominee.

But in less than a month, the strange alliance has ended.

Baer and Taylor, both eccentric in their own right, have turned on each other in a war of escalating all-caps emails. Baer now claims he is withholding additional financial support for Johnson. He and Taylor are threatening to sue one another. And Baer’s antics—which include delivering an unpixelated tape, of a woman he claims to be Katie Johnson, to GOP presidential hopefuls and House Speaker Paul Ryan—allegedly brought the FBI and the police to his door.

Far from derailing the Trump train, Katie Johnson and her supporters seem to be in an out-of-control clown car whose wheels just came off.
}

Trump Rape Accusers Turn On Each Other

The next time you tell the truth about anything, will be the first time.

when are we going to talk on CNN about the e-mails of criminal hillary that she erased ?
Please link to the conviction of Hillary.

Or, do you think mob rule and the verdict of Trump Mob justifies you trashing another human being based solely on unsubstantiated rumors?

The RW Loons are shouting Comrade Trump won, when actually he did not totally embarrass himself. I guess that is a win for the Loons?

Trump "won" and dropped to 11% behind in the polls

Someone (I forget which one) said Trump was playing 'rope-a-dope'. So, it's all apart of some master plan.

When you play rope-a-dope, you're supposed to exhaust and then knock out the your opponent, not trip over the rope and knock yourself out.

That being said, I so enjoy these debates. Watching Hillary totally hand Trump his ass on a plate, just never gets old.
clinton was slaughtered. I was calling her bobble head hitlery. her head looked like a bobblehead doll. funny shit. she was taking hit after hit and her head was bobbing away.

Is there a reason anyone should care what you yell at your tv?

Well genius, the only reason why he even brought up Clinton's past is because she brought in his past and discussed it in the debate. It's called history past . She started it. He ended it.

Trumps poor treatment of women has been a key issue since the first Republican debate. It's only gotten worse since
It relates directly to his suitability as President
Hillary spoke directly to that issue

What Bill Clinton did thirty years ago is irrelevant
Really? Abusing women thirty years ago is irrelevant but not eleven? Who comes up with these parameters?
Actually, Trump running for President is relevant

Bill Clinton running for First Lady is not

Do we get to pick over Melanias sexual escapades also?
Uh.. You have been picking at Melania. You can't have it both ways twit.
Then let's go there

Let's compare the sexual histories or Trump vs Hillary and then we can compare the sexual past of Bill Clinton vs Melania

Vernon Jordan Bragged About Bill Clinton’s ‘P***y’ Talk

I hope to God the Trump campaign finds and points this out. This trash went on while Bubba WAS IN OFFICE! Along with his DEEDS, we have words that are as offensive if not more than those used by Trump.

In 1998, when Monica Lewinsky first became a household name, civil rights luminary Vernon Jordan — who tried to get the little lady a job after her impressive White House internship — was asked by an interviewer what he and his buddy Bill Clinton discuss on the golf course.

We talk pussy,” he explained.

The link goes back to 1998, long before the so-called horrible tape by Trump. And, as ever, they attack Drudge, the messenger, and do every to hide the fact that President Clinton's golfing but was nothing but a high-level pimp.

Read more:Vernon Jordan Bragged About Bill Clinton’s ‘P***y’ Talk

At least one source is bringing it up = Do Bill Clinton's 'Words Matter,' Too? @ Do Bill Clinton's 'Words Matter,' Too?

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the two are in private with only their closest advisors around. Probably make some rap records sound like kindergarten talk. And thanks to one of Rush Limbaugh's listeners for bringing this up. We need to share it with the millenials who have no direct knowledge of this “trailer trash” talk by the ex-First Family of Arkansas and Washington.

Hillary's Secret Service Agents Forbid Flash Photos

dP-FXUZsTDxKdKtGUzueUVTO4mcpgRdL2vxgciR04HfL79ONIVPvLWAAolyX90ZF9Ez4-sVBTHPAESxnzGT8RRF8UtIbY2s2xBtenScE41IKQQrOulZYhQ_-ncxs5QpAsZxxDJFxv30bsjg=w346-h192

Afraid they would trigger her disorder!

Secret Service told reporters at the #debate not to use flash so that it won't trigger Hillary's seizure disorder. https://t.co/30zh3Y5cAb — REGATED (@regated) October 10, 2016

dP-FXUZsTDxKdKtGUzueUVTO4mcpgRdL2vxgciR04HfL79ONIVPvLWAAolyX90ZF9Ez4-sVBTHPAESxnzGT8RRF8UtIbY2s2xBtenScE41IKQQrOulZYhQ_-ncxs5QpAsZxxDJFxv30bsjg=w346-h192

Secret Service told reporters at the #debate not to use flash so that it won't trigger Hillary's seizure disorder. https://t.co/30zh3Y5cAb — REGATED (@regated) October 10, 2016

Secret Service may have told reporters not to use flash at the Town Hall Meeting but I doubt they gave the reason quoted here. I suspect that someone extrapolated the ban on flash cameras and came up with this as a possible reason, and ran with it. That's the way you bunch usually work.

So let's look at other potential and far more plausible reasons:

1. Since members of the public were invited, and there was an audience, should one of the candidates be attacked, the last thing the secret service would want is a bunch of cameras flashing;

2. The event was televised, they would not want the strobing of the cameras to affect the TV lights;

3. The purpose of this debate was to conduct a form of Town Hall Meeting, not a press conference. Members of the press were invited to attend the meeting as part of the audience. They were not allowed their cell phones or to use electronics, so as not to disturb the atmosphere they had chosen to project; and

4. Last but not least, a debate is live, spontaneous event. Much is riding on it for the candidates. Flash bulbs going off all around you in not conducive to thoughtful listening, note taking and coming to a well considered response.

While this may not have been a problem for Trump, who seemed to give no thought to the questions at all, and immediately pivoted to attacking Clinton, forming few responses to the questions asked, and certainly made no notes while be paced threateningly behind her.

From the arrival and placement of the women meant to torment and unhinge Hillary, to the threat of prosecuting Hillary, to pacing back and forth glowering at her, the whole Trump performance was that of a bully who offered the people nothing, had no supportable programs, disagreed with own vice-Presidential candidate, and who very aptly displayed every reason why he should never be President.

That Trump dropped 11 points in the polls after his performance pretty much sums up what the American public thought of his behaviour and his words.

Really? Abusing women thirty years ago is irrelevant but not eleven? Who comes up with these parameters?
Actually, Trump running for President is relevant

Bill Clinton running for First Lady is not

Do we get to pick over Melanias sexual escapades also?
Naw, it's about the enabler hitlery who claims to be for women constantly attacking them. 100 times worse than any fking comment

Let's see the attacks on women that offend you so much
all of the ones that have been reported and the quotes from the three victims of rape by Billy boi. You have the internet you can pull them and read if you wish to. I know you don't care cause you can't wait to see a rapist in the white house.
A woman could accuse you of rape tomorrow. You could be smeared across the front page of your local paper. Your neighbors could start whispering. But it didn't happen, and after investigating the authorities said there was no evidence to prosecute you. You try to move on. Clinton was extensively investigated for those allegations and they found there was no evidence to prosecute him for RAPE.
You would find it highly unfair if your neighbors and the local papers continued to call you a rapist.
Poor Bill. Every time now that Hillary runs for office, he's accused of being a serial rapist, and murderer. If he kicks off, Republicans are gonna have to come after Chelsea.

How Silly. The Secret Service often bans flash photo in smaller areas such as town hall meeting. They did exactly the same thing last month when President Obama visited Silicon Valley LinkedIn town hall meeting. So does this mean Obama is suffering from seizures also.
Live coverage: President Obama’s visit to Silicon Valley in LinkedIn town hall meeting – The Mercury News

Juries aren't allowed to assume guilt. The rest of us are.

No they're not. Innocent until proven guilty applies to everyone, not just juries.

I love how you make shit up to back up your wild assertions and theories, just like the orange faced idiot you're voting for. I refuse to call him an orangutan because I too much respect for orangutans than to infer that Drumpf is one of them.

No it doesn't, your ignorant douche bag. There is no law that says I have to assume someone is guilty. In fact, prosecutors are required to assume you are guilty. The First Amendment says I can express whatever opinion I like. Only a foreign moron who doesn't understand nor respect the Constitution would claim I'm not allowed to say she's guilty.

Uh.. You have been picking at Melania. You can't have it both ways twit.
Then let's go there

Let's compare the sexual histories or Trump vs Hillary and then we can compare the sexual past of Bill Clinton vs Melania
You nitwits have already " gone there"... Yet you want Bill Clinton given a free pass. Get over yourself. You don't get to dictate terms. Period.

Speaking of William,
Not to worry, he's already messed up really bad. It was doing those things you just praised.

He said he would "put her in jail." Even after months and months of FBI investigation, the pervert Trump thinks he knows better than career politicians. He is mirroring his butt buddy, Pooootin.

Generally, in the U.S. justice system, grounds for prosecution is supposed to be determined after investigation. She's already had plenty and none have been found. Further, a citizen is usually deemed as "should be in jail" after either a trial or that citizen actually confesses to what he/she is accused of.

Apparently, some in this country decided that doesn't work for them, so they're shouting "lock her up!" despite lack of real proof that actually has done anything to warrant it.

So you by your reasoning since Hillary was cleared of all wrong doing and was cleared by a grand jury she is innocent no matter what? So then OJ did not do it because he was acquitted? Honestly, I don't think Trump should not have her jailed. Instead, he should just make all the details and notes public and let the country decide. If Hillary is innocent then she has nothing to deny. She should want it. Same with this wiki leaks. She can kill the alagations of sulking corporate clock by simply releasing her done list and speech transcripts. Face it, Hillary's lies are catching up to her. If she beats Trump, and it's very likely she will she will end up being impeached. Maybe not removed, but she will be impeached. I hope it happens quick to. Even though Tim Cain is a weasel he is not as crooked as the ex first hose bag.

Did I say the woman was squeaky clean? Has anyone?

No.

There just hasn't been real proof that she's the criminal she's been made out to be. All kinds of smoke has been pointed out but that she's running for POTUS the people pointing out that smoke can't seem to come up with the fire they swear is there.

Btw, I agree with you on one thing: there's enough wingnut fervor to take her down by any means necessary that will very likely get impeached. I'm also predicting, though, that the "loyal opposition" is gonna make themselves look just as bad doing it as they did with the last Clinton they tried to take out.

Plenty of slimy sit in the Clinton closet. She is a corrupt nasty old wore who with any luck will stroke out on Nov 7th. The country would be much better off for it.
Yes. And a sexual deviant that along with her pedophile BFF were discussing Lenny Kravitz penis.

FLASHBACK: Hillary And Raunchy Actress Discuss Desire To See Rock Star’s Penis: “I’ll look for that” [Video] - Defund.com

Question:

What is the difference between Trumps talking about pussy and grabbing it if you are a celeb versus Jack Kennedy doing the same thing with Marilyn Monroe?
Had the public seen a video confirming that prior to election day in 1960, JFK would never have won the election.
. Ok so he won the election right, and he became one of the greatest presidents in American history right, and he paid the ultimate sacrifice for it to right, so would the dirt bags of today who use dirt bag tactics, be any better than JFK's assassin??? I say that they are one in the same.

Question:

What is the difference between Trumps talking about pussy and grabbing it if you are a celeb versus Jack Kennedy doing the same thing with Marilyn Monroe?
Had the public seen a video confirming that prior to election day in 1960, JFK would never have won the election.
. Ok so he won the election right, and he became one of the greatest presidents in American history right, and he paid the ultimate sacrifice for it to right, so would the dirt bags of today who use dirt bag tactics, be any better than JFK's assassin??? I say that they are one in the same.
Great. :eusa_doh:

Now you're comparing a president getting shot in the head with a presidential candidate having a video of him released.

You really need psychiatric help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back