Clyntyn/Reid all the way.

I mean, really? Anchoring an opinion show somehow prepares you for the Vice Presidency? How ridiculous a ticket that would be.

As to your video, I couldn't listen to more than 3 and a half minutes of it before shutting it off. Constant back-and-forth "Y U LEAVE IRAQ" from Kelly and "BECAUSE WE DIDN'T WANT TO FORCE A SOVEREIGN NATION TO HAVE FOREIGN TROOPS INSIDE THEIR BORDERS" from the more enlightened State Department wyrkyr. Is there a specific point in it you wanted us to skip to? I don't really feel inclined to listen to 10 minutes of inane blathering from Faux News. The way they take up literally all day long talking about absolutely nothing is exactly why nobody politically inclined actually watches them.

Clyntyn/Reid all the way.

I mean, really? Anchoring an opinion show somehow prepares you for the Vice Presidency? How ridiculous a ticket that would be.

As to your video, I couldn't listen to more than 3 and a half minutes of it before shutting it off. Constant back-and-forth "Y U LEAVE IRAQ" from Kelly and "BECAUSE WE DIDN'T WANT TO FORCE A SOVEREIGN NATION TO HAVE FOREIGN TROOPS INSIDE THEIR BORDERS" from the more enlightened State Department wyrkyr. Is there a specific point in it you wanted us to skip to? I don't really feel inclined to listen to 10 minutes of inane blathering from Faux News. The way they take up literally all day long talking about absolutely nothing is exactly why nobody politically inclined actually watches them.
"Amplification for morons" button disabled since download of ios8. Sorry.

Being the host of a popular opinion show on television is no less of a qualifier for the presidency than being a community organizer or a state senator who quit followed by being a United States senator who quit.

And just being on the politically correct side, being a woman beats being a black, since only 12% of the country is black, while 51% are women.

And in this particular case, Obama is only HALF black, while Meagan Kelly is undeniably, 100% woman.

Forum List

Back