2017 more pedestrians kill by a vehicle than killed with a rifle

That is a crisis. But deaths by rifle is a bigger crisis.
Damn you're ignorant you're saying 403 people killed warrants a crisis?
Hell, yes. When you consider how many people can murdered with each individual attack.
Your logic is terrible 403 people is not a crisis. That's less than 00000.3% it's not even one cell worth
Our worst mass killings were done with rifles, are you really so dumb?
Did you not see how many people were killed with a rifle vs a vehicle are you that dumb to not have read the data?
Yes and I have seen how many are killed by a single shooter with a rifle. See the Vegas mass shooting. Why do you want mass killers so well armed?

There's also many times as many vehicles being driven than rifles used.
So, again, why is it a crisis?

Because no one should have access to a weapon that can shoot over 400 people in a single attack.
Should the people of Hong Kong have access to those weapons?
Should black Americans have access to those weapons when they are being killed by cops?
Who the fuck said anything about Hong Kong??

As far as blacks being killed by police, I just fucking said no one should have access to those weapons. It's like your brain just doesn't function. :cuckoo:
You said "no one should have access to a weapon that can shoot over 400 people in a single attack." So I ask you should the people of Hong Kong have access to those weapons? So you want blacks defenseless? Typical white democrat.
The problem is too many guns. In countries with strong gun control the homicide rate is a fraction of ours and police rarely shoot people and are themselves rarely shot.

Because no one should have access to a weapon that can shoot over 400 people in a single attack.
That describes EVERYTHING!!!

You cannot distinguish these weapons, because there is no real distinction.

Just say what you really mean.

You want a complete and total ban.

Don't be chicken shit.
Oh? What other product can shoot 400 people in a single attack?

and no, I don't want to ban all guns. I own a gun. I've stated this repeatedly.

That's right more people were hit and killed with a vehicle than shot and killed with a rifle. This number is not including people killed in vehicle crashes that number is much much higher
vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
Expanded Homicide Data Table 8
35 years ago, we use to make auto owners take various tests. Straight forward stuff. You can pay for your car? Insurance? Ok, that car is tied to YOUR NAME had better have working lights and brakes and basic emissions. Now? Hit and runs and they get the plate, and its a mystery. How do we NOT know who owns and operates a car NOW? Explain that to me.
Driving isn't a right it's a privilege
Gun ownership is a right
Gun ownership is a requirement of the unorganized militia and every able body man and woman are members

Our worst mass killings were done with rifles, are you really so dumb?
They're even dumber than you can ever imagine.
yes you leftist are very stupid. It takes an idiot to think rifle deaths at 403 is a greater crisis than 5,977 people being run down with an assault weapon
An even dumber person to think a car is an assault weapon.
5,977 families would argue that point. And that is not including vehicles hitting other vehicles
Oh? How many pedestrians who were killed by vehicles, were murdered?

That's right more people were hit and killed with a vehicle than shot and killed with a rifle. This number is not including people killed in vehicle crashes that number is much much higher
vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
35 years ago, we use to make auto owners take various tests. Straight forward stuff. You can pay for your car? Insurance? Ok, that car is tied to YOUR NAME had better have working lights and brakes and basic emissions. Now? Hit and runs and they get the plate, and its a mystery. How do we NOT know who owns and operates a car NOW? Explain that to me.
Gun ownership is a right
Gun ownership is a requirement of the unorganized militia and every able body man and woman are members
Yes, the right to bear arms is a right. What's not defined is what constitutes "arms." That's left to the Congress to decide. Using your logic, the people have the 2nd Amendment right to possess nuclear bombs.

So, again, why is it a crisis?

Should black Americans have access to those weapons when they are being killed by cops?

As far as blacks being killed by police, I just fucking said no one should have access to those weapons. It's like your brain just doesn't function. :cuckoo:
You said "no one should have access to a weapon that can shoot over 400 people in a single attack." So I ask you should the people of Hong Kong have access to those weapons? So you want blacks defenseless? Typical white democrat.
The problem is too many guns. In countries with strong gun control the homicide rate is a fraction of ours and police rarely shoot people and are themselves rarely shot.
That's a lie

They're even dumber than you can ever imagine.
yes you leftist are very stupid. It takes an idiot to think rifle deaths at 403 is a greater crisis than 5,977 people being run down with an assault weapon
5,977 families would argue that point. And that is not including vehicles hitting other vehicles
Prove it....

That's a lie
Nope, you're the liar.

Example.... firearm related deaths in the U.K. ... 0.23/100K -- in the U.S. 12.21/100K

Prove it....
5977 was the murder rate from the original source

That's a lie
Nope, you're the liar.

Example.... firearm related deaths in the U.K. ... 0.23/100K -- in the U.S. 12.21/100K
Spin away brain said homicide rate not gun deaths

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
Gun ownership is a right
Yes, the right to bear arms is a right. What's not defined is what constitutes "arms." That's left to the Congress to decide. Using your logic, the people have the 2nd Amendment right to possess nuclear bombs.
Yes if people have the money to buy nukes it's their right
Congress has no authority to take away a GOD given right

Prove it....
Sorry, pussy bitch cuck, you apparently are too stupid to understand. I'll try and go slower, maybe that will help you.

I asked how many of the 5977 pedestrians killed were murdered .... i.e., intentionally killed, as opposed to accidental victims..... you replied all 100% of them were intentionally mowed down .... I challenged you to prove that .... you idiotically repeated the total number of deaths, not the just the homicides.

Doesn't it bother you to be soooo fucking stupid?? I'd be too embarrassed to post here if I were as stupid as you. :badgrin:

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
Gun ownership is a right
Really? I used to respect Truckers. Now? They are glorified assholes. Not Americans anymore. They don't understand English, they run stop signs and speed past those truck runway ramps... April 25th 2019. That wasn't some exaggerated propaganda...that was all about non English speakers that don't understand basic traffic rules...

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
Gun ownership is a right
Really? I used to respect Truckers. Now? They are glorified assholes. Not Americans anymore. They don't understand English, they run stop signs and speed past those truck runway ramps... April 25th 2019. That wasn't some exaggerated propaganda...that was all about non English speakers that don't understand basic traffic rules...

you're confusing vehicle collisions with vehicles hitting pedestrians

Prove it....
Sorry, pussy bitch cuck, you apparently are too stupid to understand. I'll try and go slower, maybe that will help you.

I asked how many of the 5977 pedestrians killed were murdered .... i.e., intentionally killed, as opposed to accidental victims..... you replied all 100% of them were intentionally mowed down .... I challenged you to prove that .... you idiotically repeated the total number of deaths, not the just the homicides.

Doesn't it bother you to be soooo fucking stupid?? I'd be too embarrassed to post here if I were as stupid as you. :badgrin:
and I told you what it was, your lack of comprehension is not my fault bitch.

Prove it....

Imbecile... how fucking rightarded are you to think that every single pedestrian killed by a vehicle was the victim of a murder and not by accident?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's like your brain doesn't even function.

Imbecile... how fucking rightarded are you to think that every single pedestrian killed by a vehicle was the victim of a murder and not by accident?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's like your brain doesn't even function.
Stop whining bitch do you have any functioning brain cells?

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back