2017 more pedestrians kill by a vehicle than killed with a rifle

Prove it....
5977 was the murder rate from the original source
Sorry, pussy bitch cuck, you apparently are too stupid to understand. I'll try and go slower, maybe that will help you.

I asked how many of the 5977 pedestrians killed were murdered .... i.e., intentionally killed, as opposed to accidental victims..... you replied all 100% of them were intentionally mowed down .... I challenged you to prove that .... you idiotically repeated the total number of deaths, not the just the homicides.

Doesn't it bother you to be soooo fucking stupid?? I'd be too embarrassed to post here if I were as stupid as you. :badgrin:
and I told you what it was, your lack of comprehension is not my fault bitch.
Imbecile... how fucking rightarded are you to think that every single pedestrian killed by a vehicle was the victim of a murder and not by accident?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's like your brain doesn't even function.
Stop whining bitch do you have any functioning brain cells?
LOL

Spits the conservative who thinks not one single pedestrian killed by a vehicle was struck accidentally; and that there are less than 13 million people employed in total in the U.S. :badgrin:

5977 was the murder rate from the original source
Sorry, pussy bitch cuck, you apparently are too stupid to understand. I'll try and go slower, maybe that will help you.

I asked how many of the 5977 pedestrians killed were murdered .... i.e., intentionally killed, as opposed to accidental victims..... you replied all 100% of them were intentionally mowed down .... I challenged you to prove that .... you idiotically repeated the total number of deaths, not the just the homicides.

Doesn't it bother you to be soooo fucking stupid?? I'd be too embarrassed to post here if I were as stupid as you. :badgrin:
Imbecile... how fucking rightarded are you to think that every single pedestrian killed by a vehicle was the victim of a murder and not by accident?

LOL

Spits the conservative who thinks not one single pedestrian killed by a vehicle was struck accidentally; and that there are less than 13 million people employed in total in the U.S. :badgrin:
Any law enforcement officer knows that all vehicle predestrians deaths are not killed murder. Involuntary manslaughter Voluntary manslaughter just to start with.That happens when you violate a motor vehicle law and it causes someone else's death. Which is still murder.

Because no one should have access to a weapon that can shoot over 400 people in a single attack.
That describes EVERYTHING!!!

You cannot distinguish these weapons, because there is no real distinction.

Just say what you really mean.

You want a complete and total ban.

Don't be chicken shit.
Oh? What other product can shoot 400 people in a single attack?

and no, I don't want to ban all guns. I own a gun. I've stated this repeatedly.
First off, do you know how cumbersome 400 rounds of 5.56/.223 is? That's twice the load of a soldier. You are setting up a bullshit strawman.

The only way a single firearm can kill 400 people in a single attack is when the shooter is in stationary, elevated position, shooting at a captive crowd (the Las Vegas shooter). In that scenario, ANY non-muzzle loaded firearm with an effective range of 300m would do just that. Take your pick. You don't seem to understand how firearms work. They cannot kill if they cannot be effectively aimed at intended targets.

Hell, when it comes to killing 400 people in a single attack, a 5-round capacity deer rifle could deal more death than even a belt-fed machine gun, in the only scenario where such a single attack is even possible.

You have a false belief that there is a difference between "safe" firearms and "dangerous" firearms.

All firearms can kill. All firearms were designed for military use or derived from those designed for military use. You are trying to make a distinction that does not exist. Your over-broad attempts at distinguishing the "safe" from the "dangerous" would result in ALL firearms being banned. So, you are either ignorant or you are lying about your real intent.

Because no one should have access to a weapon that can shoot over 400 people in a single attack.

Don't be chicken shit.

First off, do you know how cumbersome 400 rounds of 5.56/.223 is? That's twice the load of a soldier. You are setting up a bullshit strawman.

The only way a single firearm can kill 400 people in a single attack is when the shooter is in stationary, elevated position, shooting at a captive crowd (the Las Vegas shooter). In that scenario, ANY non-muzzle loaded firearm with an effective range of 300m would do just that. Take your pick. You don't seem to understand how firearms work. They cannot kill if they cannot be effectively aimed at intended targets.

Hell, when it comes to killing 400 people in a single attack, a 5-round capacity deer rifle could deal more death than even a belt-fed machine gun, in the only scenario where such a single attack is even possible.

You have a false belief that there is a difference between "safe" firearms and "dangerous" firearms.

All firearms can kill. All firearms were designed for military use or derived from those designed for military use. You are trying to make a distinction that does not exist. Your over-broad attempts at distinguishing the "safe" from the "dangerous" would result in ALL firearms being banned. So, you are either ignorant or you are lying about your real intent.

You went above and beyond what I would have tried to explain to that dumbass.

LOL

Any law enforcement officer knows that all vehicle predestrians deaths are not killed murder. Involuntary manslaughter Voluntary manslaughter just to start with.That happens when you violate a motor vehicle law and it causes someone else's death. Which is still murder.
Dumbfuck, not all pediatrician deaths are homicides.

2s0blvo.jpg

Don't be chicken shit.

Yet it's still possible and actually happened. Why should that be an available option?

LOL

Dumbfuck, not all pediatrician deaths are homicides.

2s0blvo.jpg
ok, so you answered your own question. You are one of the most ignorant people I have ever chatted with

That is a crisis. But deaths by rifle is a bigger crisis.
Why? Dead is dead. And there are way more deaths by motor vehicles and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Your goal is not public safety. It's power.

Admit it.

There's also many times as many vehicles being driven than rifles used.
Car Crash Deaths and Rates - Injury Facts
I just found this source
The latest 2017 data report 273 million vehicles, 225 million licensed drivers, and 3.213 billion miles driven annually.
So there may actually be more rifles than vehicles

There's also many times as many vehicles being driven than rifles used.
So, again, why is it a crisis?

Should the people of Hong Kong have access to those weapons?
Should black Americans have access to those weapons when they are being killed by cops?
Who the fuck said anything about Hong Kong??

As far as blacks being killed by police, I just fucking said no one should have access to those weapons. It's like your brain just doesn't function. :cuckoo:
You said "no one should have access to a weapon that can shoot over 400 people in a single attack." So I ask you should the people of Hong Kong have access to those weapons? So you want blacks defenseless? Typical white democrat.
We're talking about the U.S., ya dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

But no worries -- I expect nothing but stupid from the forum imbecile who thinks there are fewer than 13 million people working in the U.S.

2s0blvo.jpg

That's right more people were hit and killed with a vehicle than shot and killed with a rifle. This number is not including people killed in vehicle crashes that number is much much higher
vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
Expanded Homicide Data Table 8
35 years ago, we use to make auto owners take various tests. Straight forward stuff. You can pay for your car? Insurance? Ok, that car is tied to YOUR NAME had better have working lights and brakes and basic emissions. Now? Hit and runs and they get the plate, and its a mystery. How do we NOT know who owns and operates a car NOW? Explain that to me.
Driving isn't a right it's a privilege
Gun ownership is a right
Gun ownership is a requirement of the unorganized militia and every able body man and woman are members
Yes, the right to bear arms is a right. What's not defined is what constitutes "arms." That's left to the Congress to decide. Using your logic, the people have the 2nd Amendment right to possess nuclear bombs.
Yes if people have the money to buy nukes it's their right
Congress has no authority to take away a GOD given right
:cuckoo:

Dumbfuck, it's illegal to be in possession of a pipe bomb yet here you are, claiming it's Constitutional to possess a nuke.

1233796371590-gif.270396

LOL

Fucking moron, it's often not even involuntary manslaughter. You have a serious brain malfunction.

So, again, why is it a crisis?

Should black Americans have access to those weapons when they are being killed by cops?

As far as blacks being killed by police, I just fucking said no one should have access to those weapons. It's like your brain just doesn't function. :cuckoo:
You said "no one should have access to a weapon that can shoot over 400 people in a single attack." So I ask you should the people of Hong Kong have access to those weapons? So you want blacks defenseless? Typical white democrat.

But no worries -- I expect nothing but stupid from the forum imbecile who thinks there are fewer than 13 million people working in the U.S.

2s0blvo.jpg
Dumb fuck you're the one that said no one needs an AR15 are you being racist by saying the people of Hong Kong are not people?
Dman fucking racist is what you are.

That's right more people were hit and killed with a vehicle than shot and killed with a rifle. This number is not including people killed in vehicle crashes that number is much much higher
vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
Expanded Homicide Data Table 8
35 years ago, we use to make auto owners take various tests. Straight forward stuff. You can pay for your car? Insurance? Ok, that car is tied to YOUR NAME had better have working lights and brakes and basic emissions. Now? Hit and runs and they get the plate, and its a mystery. How do we NOT know who owns and operates a car NOW? Explain that to me.
Gun ownership is a right
Gun ownership is a requirement of the unorganized militia and every able body man and woman are members
Yes, the right to bear arms is a right. What's not defined is what constitutes "arms." That's left to the Congress to decide. Using your logic, the people have the 2nd Amendment right to possess nuclear bombs.

Dumbfuck, it's illegal to be in possession of a pipe bomb yet here you are, claiming it's Constitutional to possess a nuke.

1233796371590-gif.270396
Dumb ass is meme all you have to show your ignorance?
The right to self defense you dumb son of a bitch predates the second amendment.
With or without people have the right to use whatever weapon is at hand to defend themselves
FUCKING IGNORANT BASTARD IS WHAT YOU ARE.

LOL

Fucking moron, it's often not even involuntary manslaughter. You have a serious brain malfunction.
Yes you are a fucking moron but do you have anything to add to the discussion but your ignorance and insults?

2s0blvo.jpg
Dumb fuck you're the one that said no one needs an AR15 are you being racist by saying the people of Hong Kong are not people?
Pussy Bitch, we're talking about the U.S.. It's not my problem you are mentally rightarded.

Gun ownership is a right

1233796371590-gif.270396
The right to self defense you dumb son of a bitch predates the second amendment.
With or without people have the right to use whatever weapon is at hand to defend themselves
Pussy Bitch, like most rights, there are limits. You're beyond insane to think people in the U.S. have the right to possess nuclear bombs.

giphy.gif

LOL

Yes you are a fucking moron but do you have anything to add to the discussion but your ignorance and insults?
Yeah, highlighting just how fucked in the head you are.

G'head, pussy bitch, tell the forum again how there are no accidental pedestrian deaths by vehicles. :lmao:

Tell the forum again how there are fewer than 13 million people employed in the U.S. :lmao:

LOL

Yeah, highlighting just how fucked in the head you are.

G'head, pussy bitch, tell the forum again how there are no accidental pedestrian deaths by vehicles. :lmao:

Tell the forum again how there are fewer than 13 million people employed in the U.S. :lmao:
Dumb fuck do you have any functioning brain cells other than those that maintain life support??

Gun ownership is a right

1233796371590-gif.270396
Pussy Bitch, like most rights, there are limits. You're beyond insane to think people in the U.S. have the right to possess nuclear bombs.

giphy.gif

You are a dumbfuck and should never have access to a firearm.

2s0blvo.jpg
Pussy Bitch, we're talking about the U.S.. It's not my problem you are mentally rightarded.
Racist people of Hong Kong are people too

Forum List

Back