2017 political year in review. Condensed version.

Poor Gramps, just another eternally triggered snowflake.

Gramps, did you join the Trumpflake cult because you were a eunuch, or were you snipped as part of the initiation ceremony?

I think this sums up the year pretty well...
Trump lying about things that are not even important.

upload_2017-12-30_10-43-5.png

Seems crying about the results happens with both parties

Embrace the suck

^^^ Triggered.

That's 2017, Trumptards endlessly weeping because everyone is laughing at them and their leaders for being such losers.

Now Gramps, tell us more about life in the cult. Does the thrill from the endless victimhood fixes that your cult provides make up for the constant humiliation?

Embrace the suck

^^^ Triggered.

That's 2017, Trumptards endlessly weeping because everyone is laughing at them and their leaders for being such losers.

Now Gramps, tell us more about life in the cult. Does the thrill from the endless victimhood fixes that your cult provides make up for the constant humiliation?
Losers that control the entirety of DC. Terrible!

I think this sums up the year pretty well...
Trump lying about things that are not even important.

View attachment 168640
And then you being triggered over supposed meaningless lies.

See post #1

There is no such things as a meaningless lie. Every lie is a mirror to the heart of the person who tells the lie. Why my daughter was a child she would lie about the little stuff and say it didn't matter as it was only a "little" thing but she would never lie about a big thing. Now that she is an adult she looks back on that and laughs at how illogical it is.

Sadly you Trump lemmings have not learned that lesson yet.

Forum List

Back