2017 Was the Worst Year for Job Creation in 6 Years.

I get why Democrats are focused on government 'creating jobs'. Government control over the economy is their thing. But if Republicans want to keep pretending they care about free markets, they need to stop touting on their own brand of 'social engineering'.

Tell me again what a great job creator Trump is.
President Obama kicked his ass again.
But don't tell him, he's rather fragile these days.

View attachment 170704

www.democraticunderground.com.........ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Do you miss the Barrypuppet? Did you lay on the floor in the fetal position when Hildebeast lost and rocked yourself to sleep by chanting......"Make it stop......make it stop......make it allllllllll go away.......sob sob, sniffle sniffle"??

I bet you did because you are still waiting on those miniscule nads of yours to finally drop........the 40's are a prime time for the average leftard male for that to happen.

We are rooting for ya!
What are you babbling about? The source of those stats is the Bureau of Labor Statistics which I already posted. And you looked right thru it. You just had to pull your clown act.
Can’t stand reality I see.

Give it up, you can have all the proof in the world but unless the orange one tweets it they are not going to believe you. Sounding more and more every day like Jim Jones followers.

Tell me again what a great job creator Trump is.
President Obama kicked his ass again.
But don't tell him, he's rather fragile these days.

View attachment 170704

www.democraticunderground.com.........ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Do you miss the Barrypuppet? Did you lay on the floor in the fetal position when Hildebeast lost and rocked yourself to sleep by chanting......"Make it stop......make it stop......make it allllllllll go away.......sob sob, sniffle sniffle"??

I bet you did because you are still waiting on those miniscule nads of yours to finally drop........the 40's are a prime time for the average leftard male for that to happen.

We are rooting for ya!
What are you babbling about? The source of those stats is the Bureau of Labor Statistics which I already posted. And you looked right thru it. You just had to pull your clown act.
Can’t stand reality I see.

Give it up, you can have all the proof in the world but unless the orange one tweets it they are not going to believe you. Sounding more and more every day like Jim Jones followers.
They drank the Kool Aid a long time ago.

I went back to check the stats.
Yup. 2017 is still the worst year for jobs in the last 6 years.

The economy crashed right before Obama took office. Even the faux unemployment level hot 10%.

So if 10 million jobs were lost and 11 million were created. Liberal math says 11 millions jobs created under Obama. Doesn’t matter the net gain was only 1 mil.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The economy crashed right before Obama took office. Even the faux unemployment level hot 10%.

So if 10 million jobs were lost and 11 million were created. Liberal math says 11 millions jobs created under Obama. Doesn’t matter the net gain was only 1 mil.

Actually, you moron, jobs lost are included in those numbers.

Fuck it is amazing how uninformed Trump zealots are. Is there a less informed/educated group in the world right now than the Trump zealots?

More Trumpster counter-factual idiocy.

11 million is NET, we created 15 million jobs since 2010

"You" didn't create anything, are you happy with that Burger Flipping job Obama got you?

"You" didn't create anything, are you happy with that Burger Flipping job Obama got you?
Even my 5 year old grandchild groaned how stupid of a response that was.

"We"??????????? What exactly did you do and what was your part ???

Son, you ARE a 5 year old.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Are you so tied into this forum that not only do you ignore your grandkid but call her over to read her responses from here? L-O-S-E-R..........

ROTFLMAO!!!! Are you so tied into this forum that not only do you ignore your grandkid but call her over to read her responses from here? L-O-S-E-R..........

He is my latest leg humper, he rivals Matthew and RW in silliness.

He is my latest leg humper, he rivals Matthew and RW in silliness.

They are definitely suffering from a serious case of butthurt. They can't stand the fact that leftards have become irrelevant.

We, Americans.

What the fuck did you think I was talking about? Me and my cousin? Fucking idiots.

We, Americans.

What the fuck did you think I was talking about? Me and my cousin? Fucking idiots.

So, how many jobs did you create? Be specific.........

Why are you so uptight? I am just asking some questions is all..........

We, Americans.

You don't like your cousin?

Son, you ARE a 5 year old.
Listen gramps, I’ll be kind to my elders and not respond what you deserve.

Since you deplorables are humorless creatures im not surprised you couldn’t figure it out that it was a joke.

Forum List

Back