2017 Was the Worst Year for Job Creation in 6 Years.

Deeply ignorant.

Donald-Trumo-voters-think-unemployment-rose-under-Obama.jpg

If I though unemployment increased under Obama, hell I too would vote for Trump over continuation of Obama policies.

HOLY shit! MSNBC?!?!?!?!?!?!? Now THAT is a news site that ANYONE can hang their hat on when it comes to unbiased journalism that is honest above reproach!!!

So sayeth the leftard clown posse!

One has to look no further than counter-factual nonsense Trumpsters post day in and out on this site to know that it's true.

Seriously, I have yet to see a Trump supporter without a bad case of separation from reality.

LOL! I don't participate in elections. Do I support President Trump thus far? Damn right I do.... and will continue to do so until I have a reason to do otherwise. You and "reality" are not even "kissing cousins". I can bitch-slap you a thousand ways to Sunday. I kick commie ass like yours on a daily basis here.........have yet to meet a challenge that has given me "pause for thought"....least of all by the likes of someone such as yourself.

Like I have said MANY times.........I would gladly slit the throat of a leftard before I would ever support one and I feel the same way about neocons. I am very consistent in my beliefs and disdain for the establishment.

So, with that being said? "Put up" or STFU, you mealy mouthed sack of leftard shit, because my tolerance for stupid fucks like you has reached an all time "low".

...Yep...just give a little squeeze and watch the crazy splatter in every direction.

You are a funny statistic fool on here but I enjoy knocking your butt down a few pegs

Bitch

:itsok:

Trumpsters attempting to argue economics is curiously sad to witness - a lot like three legged dogs trying to walk straight.

That has only to do with the mandate for companies to provide health insurance - NOTHING ELSE.

Definition of full time as far as labor statistics go DID NOT CHANGE.

Of course it changed what kind of idiot are you stats freak?

Obama changed the stats from a 40 hour work week to 30 hours..idiot

See what I'm talking about Trumpsters not being able to get in touch with reality?

I give this idiot definition DIRECTLY FROM BLS, which in clear English tells him full time employment is 35+ hours and he posts the above as a response.

Again, from the people who provide employment statistics:

Full-time workers (Current Population Survey and American Time Use Survey)
Persons who work 35 hours or more per week.

Glossary : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

How the fuck can an adult without a mental deficiency screw up understanding this on the first go-around?

AND because of Barrypuppetcare and it's mandates? FULL-TIME employees were knocked down to part-time status but still considered "employed". Seriously, you REALLY are fucking stupid.

They were? Well then show me up and back it up with data which supports what you assert. Come on retard - kick my ass. :rolleyes:

chart7_JOBS_netchangeemployment.png

Obama changed the stats you moron we went from a 40 hour work week to 30 hours. Your stats mean nothing

YNgmlTp.gif

Stats are from BLS, yep very same BLS that has never changed it's definition of full time employment from 35+ hours.

Was that law ever signed by obama?

For purposes of the employer mandate, the bill replacesObamacare's definition of a full-time employee from someone who averages 30 hours per week to someone who averages 40. ... As a result, fewer workers will have theirhours cut to below 30 hours perweek.Jan 13, 2015

That has only to do with the mandate for companies to provide health insurance - NOTHING ELSE.

See what I'm talking about Trumpsters not being able to get in touch with reality?

I give this idiot definition DIRECTLY FROM BLS, which in clear English tells him full time employment is 35+ hours and he posts the above as a response.

How the fuck can an adult without a mental deficiency screw up understanding this on the first go-around?

AND because of Barrypuppetcare and it's mandates? FULL-TIME employees were knocked down to part-time status but still considered "employed". Seriously, you REALLY are fucking stupid.

They were? Well then show me up and back it up with data which supports what you assert. Come on retard - kick my ass. :rolleyes:

HOLY shit! MSNBC?!?!?!?!?!?!? Now THAT is a news site that ANYONE can hang their hat on when it comes to unbiased journalism that is honest above reproach!!!

So sayeth the leftard clown posse!

One has to look no further than counter-factual nonsense Trumpsters post day in and out on this site to know that it's true.

Seriously, I have yet to see a Trump supporter without a bad case of separation from reality.

LOL! I don't participate in elections. Do I support President Trump thus far? Damn right I do.... and will continue to do so until I have a reason to do otherwise. You and "reality" are not even "kissing cousins". I can bitch-slap you a thousand ways to Sunday. I kick commie ass like yours on a daily basis here.........have yet to meet a challenge that has given me "pause for thought"....least of all by the likes of someone such as yourself.

Like I have said MANY times.........I would gladly slit the throat of a leftard before I would ever support one and I feel the same way about neocons. I am very consistent in my beliefs and disdain for the establishment.

So, with that being said? "Put up" or STFU, you mealy mouthed sack of leftard shit, because my tolerance for stupid fucks like you has reached an all time "low".

...Yep...just give a little squeeze and watch the crazy splatter in every direction.

You are a funny statistic fool on here but I enjoy knocking your butt down a few pegs

Bitch

Trumpsters attempting to argue economics is curiously sad to witness - a lot like three legged dogs trying to walk straight.

What you know about economics could be placed on the left hand side of a sesame seed.

Bitch

What you know about economics could be placed on the left hand side of a sesame seed.

Are you done kicking my ass slash bitch slapping me with your totally naked, totally baseless assertions?

Obama changed the stats you moron we went from a 40 hour work week to 30 hours. Your stats mean nothing

YNgmlTp.gif

Stats are from BLS, yep very same BLS that has never changed it's definition of full time employment from 35+ hours.

Obama changed the stats from catch and release illegals, to a forty hour work week to 30 hours you stupid idiot..

Bitch

Are you done kicking my ass slash bitch slapping me with your totally naked, totally baseless assertions?

LMAO! The BLS, a "gubermint" agency is the last word? They don't even take into account those that have totally dropped out of the labor pool that reached it's lowest participation level since 1978? Your faith in "gubermint" agencies is not only amusing but rather hilarious. I KNOW very good friends that got their hours knocked down to part-time status in order for their employers to avoid the 3K per employee penalty. I bet you bow down to "gubermint" and pray to it every night. People were hurt because of the ACA that was being partially funded by "money" that had been earmarked for the elderly that had already PAID into the system while stealing funds from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.......remember that?

Bitch

Now I know who's sock is yours...been trying to figure it out during the RNC campaign with the clown aviators..

I just busted you. Lol

Bitch

Now I know who's sock is yours...been trying to figure it out during the RNC campaign with the clown aviators..

I just busted you. Lol

It's funny also with all your clown aviators, on USMB ..Trump beat your ass...

Lmfao

Bitch

I just busted you. Lol

This thread is book maked..

Because i figured it out..

View attachment 170713
Link?
The best way to shut you up.

Yea We know you hate facts

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Se
2007 4.6
4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4 4.6 4.7 4.6 4.7
2008 5.0 4.9 5.1 5.0 5.4 5.6 5.8 6.1 6.1
2009 7.8 8.3 8.7 9.0 9.4 9.5 9.5 9.6 9.8
2010 9.8
Was my Op about those years?
No?
Oops you did it again. Faceplant 2.
Go ahead Bear claw and explain to everyone how the UE is the same as total jobs.
I love that fairy tale you tell.

Go ahead Bear claw and explain to everyone how the UE is the same as total jobs.

Go ahead troll boy tell us how could Trump got more jobs with out slashing welfare benefits?

Tell us troll boy since when is going from 7.8% to 9.8.% a positive sign troll boy?

Tell us troll boy since when is going from 7.8% to 9.8.% a positive sign troll boy?

well in the world of leftards it is called the "winning by losing" method

--LOL
Obama created part time ni**er jobs like fast food and retail.....Trump is creating good paying full time jobs and its only going to get better!
Prove it..

How can you prove it when once again Obama made 30 hours a week full time ?

indeed

and unemployment

was called funemployment

YNgmlTp.gif

Obama changed the stats from catch and release illegals, to a forty hour work week to 30 hours you stupid idiot..

Molly wants a cookie? :rolleyes:

If you repeat same baseless bullshit over and over it will not become not bullshit.

Anyway, I leave you nutters to your deparavity, my case is made.

Perhaps you could Show us that Trump "changed it back".

He tried remember and McCain said no.

He tried remember and McCain said no.

Post it up, loser.

Forum List

Back