2020 Democratic National Convention

It has officially begun. I welcome your civil and constructive comments.

2 million viewers lol
2 million? From where did you pluck that number, PussyBitch?
In the hour carried by ABC, CBS and NBC and the three major cable news channels, MSNBC led with 5.1 million viewers, followed by 4.8 million for CNN, 2.4 million for ABC, 2.3 million for NBC, 2.1 million for Fox News and 2 million for CBS.
I see 18.7 million. You must be hallucinating again.

And that's only TV. Then there's streaming on top of that 18.7 million.
prime time when people are watching TV wasn't 18.7 million

2 million viewers lol
In the hour carried by ABC, CBS and NBC and the three major cable news channels, MSNBC led with 5.1 million viewers, followed by 4.8 million for CNN, 2.4 million for ABC, 2.3 million for NBC, 2.1 million for Fox News and 2 million for CBS.

Of course it was. Primetime goes until 11pm. And Michelle Obama was scheduled to speak between 10-11, which is when most viewers tuned in.

So from where did you get 2 million?

2 million viewers lol

Of course it was. Primetime goes until 11pm. And Michelle Obama was scheduled to speak between 10-11, which is when most viewers tuned in.

And most people channel surf go from network to network
LOW RATINGS TURNS INTO LOW VOTES LOL

2 million viewers lol

And most people channel surf go from network to network
LOW RATINGS TURNS INTO LOW VOTES LOL
18.7 million is not low. And again, that's just TV, it's not counting streaming. And again, there's still no explanation for where you see 2 million. One network alone was 2 million.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Tonight we will hear from the great Barack Obama and it is said that he will have no mercy on trump.

The time is here for trump. The shit talking is done. trump will be held to public account. He has failed this country and this is what we will learn over the next 2 months. Pre game festivities are over. Kickoff began Monday night.

Next week we will hear whining and excuses. It is all trump has.

Tonight we will hear from the great Barack Obama and it is said that he will have no mercy on trump.

The time is here for trump. The shit talking is done. trump will be held to public account. He has failed this country and this is what we will learn over the next 2 months. Pre game festivities are over. Kickoff began Monday night.

Amen! I am sooo looking forward to hearing Obama's speech tonight. The excerpts I've heard so far sound great. He will be speaking from Philadelphia - which has great historical significance.

Amen! I am sooo looking forward to hearing Obama's speech tonight. The excerpts I've heard so far sound great.
Me too. So far this convention has been great.

Ef06KJUUwAARleM

2 million viewers lol

LOL "most viewers".

No one is watching except a few poor so called journalist.

We should probably pray for them.

If one desires to watch a Fake Show full of LIARS I would recommend Jerry Springer.

So much more entertaining.

Including the Ambulance Chasing Lawyer Commercials in between .....

The worst infomercial ever seen. Is anyone actually watching except lil' ol' masochistic me?
I was going to record it and try to take a peek jumping through it, but everywhere I looked, there was far better stuff I actually WANTED to see all night long and I didn't think I could go long enough without food to keep from throwing up.

BESIDES: You KNOW that the whole night will be about them blowing smoke UP THEIR OWN ASSES telling each other how great and historic a night it is hoping that half the people watching it are actually gullible enough to buy that crap.

Forum List

Back