2020 Sassy Seth Moulton: guns saved my life in Iraq, but we don't need weapons of war in our streets

• Banned
Seth Moulton was treated for PTSD after his war experience. now he's running to be our POTUS

you-dont-need-an-ar-15-to-kill-a-deer-31446864.png

Seth Moulton was treated for PTSD after his war experience. now he's running to be our POTUS
Let me congratulate you on being among the first to smear a veteran. Do you think PTSD disqualifies one for high office? I guess you'd prefer someone who never served/ Perhaps someone who manipulated the system? Someone who feels that those who serve in our military are convenient tools..to be used and then discarded?

Trump in 2020? right???

• Banned
Let me congratulate you on being among the first to smear a veteran. Do you think PTSD disqualifies one for high office? I guess you'd prefer someone who never served/ Perhaps someone who manipulated the system? Someone who feels that those who serve in our military are convenient tools..to be used and then discarded?

Trump in 2020? right???
i simply reported the facts and let the people here decide if they wanna vote for him. i didn't give an opinion, just stated THE FACTS! DEAL WITH IT!

Trump in 2020? right???

he prefers cowards with bone spurs

Bet he'd love to have that gun if he's attacked in the street.

I know I would.

Forum List

Back