2020 Things I only just learned

Utah is an ALL-Mail elections State.
trump won Utah............How is that ^^^ possible?

View attachment 827531
Moron. If Trump won the IN person vote in every state, and a state doesn’t have any in person vote, then there’s no claim that Trump won the non-existent vote in that state.

Last edited:
not everwhere is loaded with filthy criminal maggots like ATL PHI DET MIL & PHX were. Those States were closer and selected to ram thru fraud ballots after seeing a loss ahead. Regular cheating on the coasts + NM, NV, VA, COL was not going to be enough. Trump had 65% real support.
No he did not. We know you made up that 65% number.

Now it's Hillary and Donald who can't handle that fact.
No. It’s Hillary. She got more popular votes than Trump but lost to him because she was too stupid to factor in the Electoral College.

Trump (according to the official tallies) FAILED to acquire the majority of the popular vote.

Sit down, Goon. You’re drunk.

EDITED JUST NOW BECAUSE I SEE WHAT goon was replying to. Trump failed to get the popular vote.

Last edited:
No. It’s Hillary. She got more popular votes than Trump but lost to him because she was too stupid to factor in the Electoral College.

Trump (according to the official tallies) to acquire the majority of the popular vote.

Sit down, Goon. You’re drunk.
81,282,916 Biden74,223,369 Trump

No. It’s Hillary. She got more popular votes than Trump
Trump whooped her ass by 1 million total votes in 49 states. Hillary's entire vote total lead 3 million plus another 1 million votes was in California where Dem's were 'harvesting' ballots. Hillary got spanked in the other 49 states.

This is why you hear Dems prattle on about the total votes yet AVOID mentioning it was all in corrupt California.

Those votes for Biden were fraudulent. We know how it was done but no court will allow it to be proven. Your lie has failed quite miserably.
Dear Lord.

Trump Lost.
You don't know jack, thus you can't prove shit.

Dear Lord.

Trump Lost.
You don't know jack, thus you can't prove shit.

For roughly an hour and a half ballots were run through tabulators in State Farm Arena on election night and no observers, not Republican observers nor Carter Jones were anywhere to be found.

1694369451915.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is a list of their (RWI trump cult members) attempts for validity.

But............but trump got 11,000,000 more votes in 2020 than 2016.
But............but trump got more votes than Any Incumbent POTUS ever.
But............but Biden had fraudulent votes and trump had all legit votes.

You can't make this shit up, but they do.

Lastamender BackAgain BluesLegend

Again, it wasn't until the savior lost his re-election bid that all of the sudden, mail in voting became a problem.

Uh, 2005

‘Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.’​

Jimmy Carter

Here is a list of their (RWI trump cult members) attempts for validity.

You can't make this shit up, but they do.

Lastamender BackAgain BluesLegend
None of it is made up. All three are true.

For roughly an hour and a half ballots were run through tabulators in State Farm Arena on election night and no observers, not Republican observers nor Carter Jones were anywhere to be found.

and no observers, you can just make up shit because ....... as you say.....no one was there to observers or NOT observe.

As I said. [EDIT: I actually screwed up in prior post. Trump got fewer popular votes which is what I was trying to grunt out.

So why do you proudly display your error?

Trump lost not because of the electoral college. If the voting was honest and the tabulations were accurate then Trump got less in the popular vote.

Edited to correct this and prior post.

Goon is still a Goon, though. 👍

Last edited:
None of it is made up. All three are true.
1 and 2 are true, I never said they weren't true, I said these were excuses that you clowns use in an attempt for validity.
3 is a LIE. Not even funny that you attempt to legitimize that claim (trump had ALL legit votes)

attempts for validity.

Forum List

Back