And what? There is nothing left to discuss, no straw man, just reality buddy.

You telling me I should think about myself in terms of loathing war criminals? Don't be absurd.

Just b/c I have a mind of my own and don't fall for propaganda? Just b/c I don't approve of the actions the establishment supposedly takes in my name?

You can go off and goose step somewhere else sir, but I will not approve of atrocities and then be scolded and told, "You might want to think about you," when I am aware of the facts, while you live in fantasy world.

Interesting. SO. . . either they have Deep State censors for the entire metro area there. . . or they are just tracking you b/c they think you are an important extremist whose ISP and IP address needs to be watched for harmful content.

:eusa_think:

Either way, sucks to be you.

Interesting. SO. . . either they have Deep State censors for the entire metro area there. . . or they are just tracking you b/c they think you are an important extremist whose ISP and IP address needs to be watched for harmful content.

:eusa_think:

Either way, sucks to be you.
Once again, what the hell are you talking about? If you are completely drunk, you gotta give me time to match your condition if you want a nonsensical drunken discussion.

Forum List

Back