21 incredible lesbians who’re loud, proud and making the world a better place

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes its Lesbian Visibility Week and I know my friends on this board would like to celebrate this event.

Here is a list of Lesbian achievers who are making a mark in the world.

Have they missed anyone out ?

Lets have a heated debate !!

Yes its Lesbian Visibility Week and I know my friends on this board would like to celebrate this event.

Did they fall into a canyon and kill themselves? That would be something to celebrate, otherwise , more insane people walking around still. At least they arent propagating. As for making a mark, are they sliming the chairs that they sit in?

Lesbian Visibility Week

the 'visibility' part could use some work......

1650972976882.png

~S~

Did they fall into a canyon and kill themselves? That would be something to celebrate, otherwise , more insane people walking around still. At least they arent propagating. As for making a mark, are they sliming the chairs that they sit in?
You are so limited in your world view.
What about -
Jayne Ozanne. Lesbian evangelical Christian, activist and conversion therapy survivor, fighting for a comprehensive UK ban on the barbaric practice.
1650976161727.png

Fighting to make the world a more kinder place by stopping a barbaric practice. She is very much on your side.

So sad that you've reduced them to just their sexuality. What a misogynistic pig you are!

Tommy, nobody cares if you're a lesbian.

Loud proud and straight and you loons start spitting blood. I don't give a shit what your sexual preference is if your an adult it's none of my business, being gay doesn't make you special or should it get you any preferential treatment.

Oh dear Marvin. It would help if you read the article.
They are being celebrated for their achievements.
Its important that young people have role models.
Dont you agree ?

The article may do that, you do not. Like the misogynist you are, you focus only on their sexuality. We don't need any more woman haters like you. Fuck off.

Here’s what the website says about one broken toy:

Jayne Ozanne. Lesbian evangelical Christian, activist and conversion therapy survivor, fighting for a comprehensive UK ban on the barbaric practice.

In the weird upsidedown world of lib la la land giving children drugs and mitilating them by cutting off their sex organs is OK, but counseling them against it a “barbaric practice”.

Thats crazy.

Last edited:
Here’s what the website says about one broken toy:

In the weird upsidedown world of lib la land giving children drugs and mitilating them by cutting off their sex organs is OK, but counseling them against it a “barbaric practice”.

Thats crazy.
I dont think you know what conversion therapy is. It's not about trans

Forum List

Back