21 incredible lesbians who’re loud, proud and making the world a better place

The one person I have highlighted is an evangelical fighting against a barbaric practice. She could actually be a man because the fight is not exclusive to women.
How that is focussed on her sexuality is a bit beyond me. And I suspect it is beyond you.

Like most leftists, you reduce human beings to their skin color and sex organs. It's a despicable practice, and you're a piece of trash. Fuck off.

Do you consider injecting kids with puberty blockers as "conversion therapy" and do you support it?

Do you consider the practice barbaric?
No that is not conversion therapy and I don't support that practice for anyone under 18

You are so limited in your world view.
What about -
Jayne Ozanne. Lesbian evangelical Christian, activist and conversion therapy survivor, fighting for a comprehensive UK ban on the barbaric practice.
View attachment 636472

Fighting to make the world a more kinder place by stopping a barbaric practice. She is very much on your side.
There was nothing in Christianity that said for men to fuck men and women to fuck women. That is what Lucifer wants, and you faggots really follow him to the end.

So... your good with the parents having the final say in what they believe is best for their children.

Does that apply to the kids education as well?
It depends. I certainly dont think parents can choose conversion therapy if that is what they think is best for their children. Do you?

I certainly dont think parents can choose conversion therapy if that is what they think is best for their children. Do you?
But you just made the case that parents had the right to make decisions regarding their own kids.

Is that based on whether you agree with those decisions or not?

But you just made the case that parents had the right to make decisions regarding their own kids.

Is that based on whether you agree with those decisions or not?
They do generally. In some cases they do not

Do you believe in the absolute right of a parent to make decisions for a child?

Be careful

Forum List

Back