21 incredible lesbians who’re loud, proud and making the world a better place

21 incredible lesbians​

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_d5136be2-ff37-11ea-8388-5bae8b4ec9a9.jpg

That puts you above many SJW's who won't admit that. To them there is no such thing as normal, or everything is normal.
I said norm. Not normal

But in truth lebron james and einstein are not normal so dont be so proud of being normal. Lol

Then I disagree with you. Thankfully so does the law
So, your position is that the State has the ultimate say in making decisions about the child, and not the parents.

That's what I thought.

Thanks for the clarification.

At least I didn't have to beat it out of you this time.

Lol

Yes its Lesbian Visibility Week and I know my friends on this board would like to celebrate this event.

Here is a list of Lesbian achievers who are making a mark in the world.

Have they missed anyone out ?

Lets have a heated debate !!
Not interested.

I said norm. Not normal

But in truth lebron james and einstein are not normal so dont be so proud of being normal. Lol

Potatoes, Potahtoes,

I used the term default, and it is apt, anything else is outside the default, in this case is such because of biological defect, or a choice society allows due to our current state of not being in full survival mode.

So, your position is that the State has the ultimate say in making decisions about the child, and not the parents.

That's what I thought.

Thanks for the clarification.
Yes for some things that is true. The vast majority of Americans agree with me

You would deny life saving cancer treatment to a child because the parents want to pray it away

That is very very extremist.

Potatoes, Potahtoes,

I used the term default, and it is apt, anything else is outside the default, in this case is such because of biological defect, or a choice society allows due to our current state of not being in full survival mode.
In your opinion not shared by the medical community

Yes for some things that is true. The vast majority of Americans agree with me

You would deny life saving cancer treatment to a child because the parents want to pray it away

That is very very extremist.

Should the government prevent parents from getting their 15 year old daughter a double mastectomy because at that time she thinks she's a boy?

Yes its Lesbian Visibility Week and I know my friends on this board would like to celebrate this event.

Here is a list of Lesbian achievers who are making a mark in the world.

Have they missed anyone out ?

Lets have a heated debate !!
Well, I hope they realise it took a male and a female to bring them into the world. Hopefully one day science can produce medical cures.

No, it's simple biological fact, or societal fact.

If homosexuality is biological, it's a defect. If it societal, it's only allowed because as a species we have the time for it.

Or it could be a mix of both, which doesn't override the validity of my points at all.

Should the government prevent parents from getting their 15 year old daughter a double mastectomy because at that time she thinks she's a boy?
My turn

Woukd you deny life saving cancer treatment to a child because the parents want to pray it away

No, it's simple biological fact, or societal fact.

If homosexuality is biological, it's a defect. If it societal, it's only allowed because as a species we have the time for it.

Or it could be a mix of both, which doesn't override the validity of my points at all.

Your opinion is noted and dismissed

Forum List

Back