21 incredible lesbians who’re loud, proud and making the world a better place

Then they can figure that out without therapy.

Why deny them that tool?

All of the current proposed transgender treatment bans DO NOT include therapist access, just no hormone blockers, not hormones, no surgery until after 18.

Why deny them that tool?

All of the current proposed transgender treatment bans DO NOT include therapist access, just no hormone blockers, not hormones, no surgery until after 18.
Woukd you deny that tool to gay parents who want their straight son turned gay?

They do generally. In some cases they do not

Do you believe in the absolute right of a parent to make decisions for a child?

Be careful
Your stated position is that a parent should be able to prevent their biologically male minor child from wearing a dress, even if the kid wants to wear a dress.

What I am asking is, do you think parental decisions of the like should apply across the board? You answer was "it depends"... and I can only gather that means that it depends on whether you agree with the parents decisions or not.

Correct?

Why deny them that tool?

Getting a "tool" is what started this mess in the first place.

Woukd you deny that tool to gay parents who want their straight son turned gay?

I'm talking about allowing a therapist to talk it out with a kid, not force one thing on them or another.

and since heterosexual is the default, what you propose is more wrong that trying to get a person to be attracted to the opposite sex.

Your stated position is that a parent should be able to prevent their biologically male minor child from wearing a dress, even if the kid wants to wear a dress.

What I am asking is, do you think parental decisions of the like should apply across the board? You answer was "it depends"... and I can only gather that means that it depends on whether you agree with the parents decisions or not.

Correct?
No. They should not apply across the board.

You actually probably agree with me

Should religious parents be allowed to deny their child life saving medical care because they want to pray the cancer away?

I'm talking about allowing a therapist to talk it out with a kid, not force one thing on them or another.

and since heterosexual is the default, what you propose is more wrong that trying to get a person to be attracted to the opposite sex.
You are proposing conversion therapy and it's wrong both ways.

Default? As if that matters. Lol

You are proposing conversion therapy and it's wrong both ways.

Default? As if that matters. Lol

Yes, it does. I am proposing not stopping therapists from talking about the topic.

Default matters.

Is lacking attraction to the opposite sex a biological hinderance or not?

Yes, it does. I am proposing not stopping therapists from talking about the topic.

Default matters.

Is lacking attraction to the opposite sex a biological hinderance or not?
No it does not matter

Lacking attraction to the opposite is absolutely not a biological hindrance. I guarantee the species will go on. Lol

Careful now, you're making sense. It confuses people.

No it does not matter

Lacking attraction to the opposite is absolutely not a biological hindrance. I guarantee the species will go on. Lol

But that person's DNA likely won't, and that's the who biological purpose of an organism.

It does matter.

No. They should not apply across the board.

You actually probably agree with me

Should religious parents be allowed to deny their child life saving medical care because they want to pray the cancer away?
In accordance with religious freedoms provided by the Constitution, yes.

Do you think that parents that feel their child needs therapy for what they perceive as a treatable condition should be denied the right to seek such therapy for their child?

In accordance with religious freedoms provided by the Constitution, yes.

Do you think that parents that feel their child needs therapy for what they perceive as a treatable condition should be denied the right to seek such therapy for their child?
Then I disagree with you. Thankfully so does the law

Forum List

Back