21 incredible lesbians who’re loud, proud and making the world a better place

The article may do that, you do not. Like the misogynist you are, you focus only on their sexuality. We don't need any more woman haters like you. Fuck off.
The one person I have highlighted is an evangelical fighting against a barbaric practice. She could actually be a man because the fight is not exclusive to women.
How that is focussed on her sexuality is a bit beyond me. And I suspect it is beyond you.

No absolutely not. What is your point?

Do you think a gay parent should be able to force his straight child to go to therapy to become gay?

Aren't these bans also applied to adults?

Also, being heterosexual is the biological default, homosexuality biologically is a impediment because it stops you from effectively procreating.

Aren't these bans also applied to adults?

Also, being heterosexual is the biological default, homosexuality biologically is a impediment because it stops you from effectively procreating.
No. Adults can seek therapy for whatever they want

So what? Let people be what they want

Loud proud and straight and you loons start spitting blood. I don't give a shit what your sexual preference is if your an adult it's none of my business, being gay doesn't make you special or should it get you any preferential treatment.
But they need constant validation to survive in society. Go figure.

No. Adults can seek therapy for whatever they want

So what? Let people be what they want

Are you sure?

The issue is kids don't know what they want sometimes, and sometimes what they want is wrong for them, that's why they don't have the same rights as adults, and why society defaults to the parents for such issues. Some of these "conversion bans" can be construed to say therapists can't even DISCUSS that same sex attraction could just be a phase they are going through.

Heterosexuality is the default for our species, regardless of how we think of homosexuality morally or ethically.

Its basically torture

Imagine as a child you went to a therapist who was trying to turn you gay
Thats what libs are doing when they inject drugs into children to block puberty

Libs are playing Dr Frankenstein

Last edited:
It is easier to fight for dozens of victims of therapy than millions of victims of muslims.
And much less likely to get you thrown off a roof.
What you are saying may be correct. But it doesnt really negate the work that she does.

It would be insane to make that case.

A bit like moaning about research into cancer when there is no cure for the common cold.

It would be that level of stupid.

Yes its Lesbian Visibility Week and I know my friends on this board would like to celebrate this event.

Here is a list of Lesbian achievers who are making a mark in the world.

Have they missed anyone out ?

Lets have a heated debate !!

As a lesbian yourself what have you achieved?

The one thing I do support is gay marriage. Now the homos can experience losing half their shit, child support, alimony and having to move into a shitty apartment when they get kicked out. The days of fucking and having a good time are over.

Forum List

Back