22 Kids - 13 Women - No Job - ALL ON WELFARE

He has too many children. I don't however see how where he tosses his sperm is a "liberal" issue, or any of the publics business.

It becomes the public's "biznez" when he becomes a bloodsucking parasite and robs taxpayers of their hard earned money to support all of his children..

You wouldn't get it.. that doesn't surprise me in the least about you.

Leave Mitt Romney out of this !

He has too many children. I don't however see how where he tosses his sperm is a "liberal" issue, or any of the publics business.

It becomes the public's "biznez" when he becomes a bloodsucking parasite and robs taxpayers of their hard earned money to support all of his children..

You wouldn't get it.. that doesn't surprise me in the least about you.

Alas, that's not how it works. We(the public) have no say in how many children he can father.

However with all this attention maybe someone will start a "get Orlando fixed" fund. I'd donate to that.

This guy walks around with this like it's a badge of honor. He has 22 kids with 14 women and no job, but he has a house, cell phone and able to pay as he calls it "the hell out of the lottery!" What are the chance of him and all his baby momma's NOT being on welfare? ZERO PERCENT.

It actually depends on the state that he is in and how long he has been receiving benefits. The TANF reforms on welfare have put a lifetime cap on the amount of assistance that you can receive. It depends on the state's own policies though and how they have adopted the TANF reforms.

In general though he is hardly representative of the average welfare recipient and we have had major welfare reform, so I'm not sure what the point of this thread is?

Last edited:
Sorry there Oso my friend.

Chances are pretty good that all those illigitimate kids and the woman who produced em are on Welfare, Medicaid and any other social program they can be on.

Of course the baby's daddy isn't supporting them so we the taxpayer are footing his bills. Guy should be neurtered and those women should be shot.

Sorry there Oso my friend.

Chances are pretty good that all those illigitimate kids and the woman who produced em are on Welfare, Medicaid and any other social program they can be on.

Of course the baby's daddy isn't supporting them so we the taxpayer are footing his bills. Guy should be neurtered and those women should be shot.

Well once again it depends. You can't stay on welfare forever, the TANF reforms saw to that, if there is a loophole there, then that rests with the state and its specific implementation of TANF.

:eusa_hand:When it ends up the taxpayers are the ones paying for it then it is the publics business. Take the blinders off.

Only in your head.

I know, it's outrageous! How dare he father children he can't provide for! I'm outraged too.

Now what?

There is no law that says he needs permission to father children. No law that says he has to be a good parent. *shrug*

There is nothing the government can do to stop people from having 22 children. Its their right.

omg Listen to this JACKAZZ.. What a fucking loser .. THIS IS LIBERALISM on steroids..

I think you need to read a book, and study exactly what liberalism is.

It's quite a shame to see such a willfully uneducated woman.

But then again, conservative men love dumb, submissive women.

If you oppose abortion you have to take care of the kids after they are born, this guy seems to be very pro life and has taken the Bible saying of go forth and multiply and has really ran with it.

[snip/QUOTE]

Many of the women are suing him for child support. Do you agree that he should pay the child support. If so, you are correct. If all you wish to do is whine about people on welfare you are part of the problem.

Paying child support is another matter. I think the laws are too much of father hating, but that is another story.
First if he paid child support it would be pennies! Literally, but yes he should be forced to pay. Heck if I got divorced, they would take 40% of my pay!

You just lied, they aren't on welfare and the purpose of this thread is just want to cry about welfare itself. At least try to hide it better

Yes those kids are welfare. Here is the break down Each child gets temporary assistance (Cash) of 142 dollars and 200 dollars in food stamp so each child receives 342 dollars x 22 is 7,524 dollars of Tax payers dollars Each month that goes to those kids.. Meet the Smiling Deadbeat Dad to 22 Kids by 14 Women Who Tennessee Taxpayers Help Support | Video | TheBlaze.com

And, if anyone tries to hold this deadbeat's feet to the fire - the barrage of "racist" attacks will be huge!

:evil:

My Lord you're a whiny baby.

you say he is whining because we are upset that this man can support 22 kids. If that is whining then I am a whiner !! Im sorry this man should be clipped if he can not support those kids and the women should be fixed as well..

Forum List

Back