22 Kids - 13 Women - No Job - ALL ON WELFARE

First of all, it is MY money too. I'm a taxpayer. EPIC fail on your part.

Second, "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN"? It is a very legitimate question. Should toddlers be sent out to find a job? Carry around a fucking CUP?? EVAPORATE???

ANSWER the fucking question. Exactly WHAT are you going to do about children who are TRUE dependents? Take them to the dog pound and have them 'put down'?

Third, I will make a deal with you, liberals and progressives will pay for these children, and you can gather your 'like mindless' and pay for corporate welfare. You can pay $900,000 in taxpayer subsidies for every Walmart Supercenter, because they don't pay a living wage.

I'm sure other people cover far more of programs you seem to like than your probably pitifully small contribution. It still doesnt give you the right to decide how I have to be charitable, which is what welfare is.

If the net wasnt there in such a way that there are ZERO consequences for acting like this, then people would have to figure out how to support themselves. So because it involves children we allow people to just game the system and do nothing about it? Its your fucking system you like so well, figure out a way to fix it, or we get rid of it.

And show me the check that the government writes to wal-mart before you call it a "subsidy".

So you assume I pay a 'pitifully small contribution'. Based on what?

Thanks for proving my point. Whenever you look at the right wing 'final solution' some group of people either need to die or just 'evaporate'.

170px-Seal_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives.svg.png

Wal-Mart's The Low‐Wage Drag on Our Economy -pdf

So basically you can support a program, but can't figure out how to fix it to avoid situation like this? Typical liberal mindset, set up something that makes you feel better about yourself, doesnt solve any real problems, costs other people money, and then let it be run in such a way that people can take advantage of it. Oh, and whine when people point out the flaws in said system. Finally, even if its broke, dont fix it.

programs like this should either be fixed, or eliminated. you want it so much? figure out how to make it work.

I'm sure other people cover far more of programs you seem to like than your probably pitifully small contribution. It still doesnt give you the right to decide how I have to be charitable, which is what welfare is.

If the net wasnt there in such a way that there are ZERO consequences for acting like this, then people would have to figure out how to support themselves. So because it involves children we allow people to just game the system and do nothing about it? Its your fucking system you like so well, figure out a way to fix it, or we get rid of it.

And show me the check that the government writes to wal-mart before you call it a "subsidy".

Thanks for proving my point. Whenever you look at the right wing 'final solution' some group of people either need to die or just 'evaporate'.

So basically you can support a program, but can't figure out how to fix it to avoid situation like this? Typical liberal mindset, set up something that makes you feel better about yourself, doesnt solve any real problems, costs other people money, and then let it be run in such a way that people can take advantage of it. Oh, and whine when people point out the flaws in said system. Finally, even if its broke, dont fix it.

programs like this should either be fixed, or eliminated. you want it so much? figure out how to make it work.

How old are you? Welfare was 'fixed' back in 1996. No legislation will ever totally eliminate a small group of people who game any program. But that is no reason to punish single mothers and children, but THAT really is the typical right wing mindset...punishment and make people evaporate.

How old are you? Welfare was 'fixed' back in 1996. No legislation will ever totally eliminate a small group of people who game any program. But that is no reason to punish single mothers and children, but THAT really is the typical right wing mindset...punishment and make people evaporate.

So not being supported by the government indefinitely is now somehow "punishment"

Again, if you care so much, create a charity that handles this sort of stuff. Dont make the federal government (and the state governments, though I have less of an issue with states doing this stuff as long as they fund it themselves) your own personal charity.

And again, no proposed solution, just "well we cant do anything about it, might as well let him/hers get away with it.

and considering the mothers went into this willingly, I dont have much sympathy for them. If you cant afford it, DONT HAVE FUCKING KIDS.

And anytime something like this happens, righties forget they 'cherish' fertilized eggs but want to PUNISH living, breathing children, who are dependents and are in NO WAY responsible for this. But PUNISH them anyways.

And anytime something like this happens, righties forget that the cost of government supplied contraceptives is pennies.

People can buy thier own rubbers. Even if the government provided them I have a feeling clowns like this idiot and the woman he slept with would not use them.

How many people claim "I didnt use birth control because it was too expensive"?

And your first statement shows why liberals get blamed for it, you go running right for "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!"

If you are so concerned about them, then YOU support them with your own money, gather like minded progressives to do the same, and get them off the government dole.

But progressives dont like to spend thier own money on this stuff, they like to spend other's money.

First of all, it is MY money too. I'm a taxpayer. EPIC fail on your part.

Second, "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN"? It is a very legitimate question. Should toddlers be sent out to find a job? Carry around a fucking CUP?? EVAPORATE???

ANSWER the fucking question. Exactly WHAT are you going to do about children who are TRUE dependents? Take them to the dog pound and have them 'put down'?

Third, I will make a deal with you, liberals and progressives will pay for these children, and you can gather your 'like mindless' and pay for corporate welfare. You can pay $900,000 in taxpayer subsidies for every Walmart Supercenter, because they don't pay a living wage.

Lets make these people that pop kids out work!

Corporate welfare, I tell you what, let's end it now! I think it is a big pain it the butt and it favors certain companies over others, I agree. GM and GE are disgusting, the way they suck off the government tit.

A guy that has 22 kids, which the state of Tennessee is suing the father for child support on all them? Let's grant him his wish and sterilize the bastard.

I'm tired of hard working Americans supporting corporate leaches and I'm tired of Americans supporting deadbeat assholes, who can't keep their pants zipped up, because they are so fucking stupid that they think reproducing is a right.

There will always be people who exploit any system. There will always be people who break laws. There will always be people who need taking care of. There will always be stupid, ignorant people who don't understand this and want everything 'fixed' so it works perfectly, according to their vision of what is perfect and right.

There will always be people who exploit any system. There will always be people who break laws. There will always be people who need taking care of. There will always be stupid, ignorant people who don't understand this and want everything 'fixed' so it works perfectly, according to their vision of what is perfect and right.

So you don't want to learn from mistakes, you just want to allow people to cheat and steal from hard working class people?

We really shouldn't be talking about this, because it's racist. :razz:

In all seriousness, the man's a piece of garbage. He's brought 22 lives into the world and he knows damn well he can't provide for them. So, they suffer and struggle. It's not the children's fault. It's the parents. Neither had a wit of common sense or responsibility, like adult parents should.

We should send his genitals to prison.

So you don't want to learn from mistakes, you just want to allow people to cheat and steal from hard working class people?

That's not my point. My point is that the entire system shouldn't be thrown away because of cheaters. We don't throw away our system of laws and justice because some people break the laws and some people get away with murder or other things.

You don't trash the entire welfare system because there are cheaters or because some people play the system or take advantage of it. There are people who know how to get around the laws or take advantage of the legal system; that doesn't mean we trash the entire legal system. That is my point.

Last edited:

That's not my point. My point is that the entire system shouldn't be thrown away because of cheaters. We don't throw away our system of laws and justice because some people break the laws and some people get away with murder or other things.

You don't trash the entire welfare system because there are cheaters or because some people play the system or take advantage of it. There are people who know how to get around the laws or take advantage of the legal system; that doesn't mean we trash the entire legal system. That is my point.

I'm not advocating trashing the system, I advocate punishing those that abuse the system.

I'm not advocating trashing the system, I advocate punishing those that abuse the system.

As far as I know, at least in the state I'm from, a father whose children are on welfare is expected to pay the welfare system child support. If he is not paying, he is supposed to be treated like any other dead beat dad who doesn't pay child support, and the State has to go after him for child support. If he doesn't pay, he goes to jail. That's how it is supposed to work. If that's not happening with this guy, it should be.

As far as I know, at least in the state I'm from, a father whose children are on welfare is expected to pay the welfare system child support. If he is not paying, he is supposed to be treated like any other dead beat dad who doesn't pay child support, and the State has to go after him for child support. If he doesn't pay, he goes to jail. That's how it is supposed to work. If that's not happening with this guy, it should be.

There is no way this loser can pay any support, let alone the $7500 the state is asking from him. So, what is his punishment for being a sperm donor? This guy knowingly abused the system. He knew he could never pay support.

Forum List

Back