22 Kids - 13 Women - No Job - ALL ON WELFARE

NO liberals support this. NONE, ZERO, ZILCH.

This should be moved to the Taunting area.

But anytime someone wants to modify welfare to prevent this sort of crap, all the lefties start screaming "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" and maintain the status quo.

If you support the welfare state as is, you support crap like this by proxy.

And anytime something like this happens, righties forget they 'cherish' fertilized eggs but want to PUNISH living, breathing children, who are dependents and are in NO WAY responsible for this. But PUNISH them anyways.

And anytime something like this happens, righties forget that the cost of government supplied contraceptives is pennies.

People can buy thier own rubbers. Even if the government provided them I have a feeling clowns like this idiot and the woman he slept with would not use them.

How many people claim "I didnt use birth control because it was too expensive"?

And your first statement shows why liberals get blamed for it, you go running right for "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!"

If you are so concerned about them, then YOU support them with your own money, gather like minded progressives to do the same, and get them off the government dole.

But progressives dont like to spend thier own money on this stuff, they like to spend other's money.

But anytime someone wants to modify welfare to prevent this sort of crap, all the lefties start screaming "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" and maintain the status quo.

And anytime something like this happens, righties forget they 'cherish' fertilized eggs but want to PUNISH living, breathing children, who are dependents and are in NO WAY responsible for this. But PUNISH them anyways.

And anytime something like this happens, righties forget that the cost of government supplied contraceptives is pennies.

People can buy thier own rubbers. Even if the government provided them I have a feeling clowns like this idiot and the woman he slept with would not use them.

And your first statement shows why liberals get blamed for it, you go running right for "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!"

If you are so concerned about them, then YOU support them with your own money, gather like minded progressives to do the same, and get them off the government dole.

But progressives dont like to spend thier own money on this stuff, they like to spend other's money.

Condoms are available free through Planned Parenthood now. I worked in an inner city mental health clinic in Nashville, and we gave them out free as well.

Progressives don't have any money of their own to spend. They are much too progressive to do such a menial thing as work! So, your suggestion would not work. But nice try! You get an A for effort! LOL

I don't understand why personal responsibility doesn't come into play. This guy would have 22 kids no matter if the contraceptives were supplied for free or not.

The kids are the product or a society that enables people to go out have one night stands, sleep around and not expect any recourse for their irresponsiblity. Decisions and choices have consequences and we try to shield everyone from them and wind up with the nut with 22 kids.

So spare me the punish BS, because it doesn't wash, I was responsible, I raised and sacrificed and supported my family. If you can have kids, don't be a Neanderthal and have sex for the hell of it, get fixed, use self control, just don't be a slut like this guy.

Of course that's the easy answer.

I don't understand why personal responsibility doesn't come into play. This guy would have 22 kids no matter if the contraceptives were supplied for free or not.

The kids are the product or a society that enables people to go out have one night stands, sleep around and not expect any recourse for their irresponsiblity. Decisions and choices have consequences and we try to shield everyone from them and wind up with the nut with 22 kids.

So spare me the punish BS, because it doesn't wash, I was responsible, I raised and sacrificed and supported my family. If you can have kids, don't be a Neanderthal and have sex for the hell of it, get fixed, use self control, just don't be a slut like this guy.

Of course that's the easy answer.

If they were made to work and support them, they could cry 'involuntary servitude.'

I don't consider myself "the left". I don't agree with regulating someone soda intake or the amount of children they have

You seem to not see the difference in "being disgusted"(which I am) and "demanding the government fix it"( which I don't)

But Amy, your comment does not make sense in that the government is indeed 'fixing' it by supporting all of the babies he produces. We want it 'fixed' by getting the government out of it. If you're against big government and government intrusion, then you should be against government enabling this situation to occur and propagate by supporting it. The government is taking from those who are responsible and lead lives that support themselves and their families and giving it to those who choose not too, therefore enabling them to sit around and have the freedom to make the choice to not support themselves. How much more intrusive can you get??

And the double bind in this and all similar cases is that making him work and support all of them would constitute 'involuntary servitude' which is unconstitutional.

It's 'involuntary servitude' to those of us paying taxes to support people who choose not to support themselves. And I didn't say anything about forcing him to work. I'm just saying that if the government didn't enable the life style to begin with, then it would very rarely exist. There was no welfare during the great depression, yet people didn't starve to death or live on the streets. You do what you have to do to survive, unless you have government intervening to make it possible for you to do nothing.

Interview with Baby Daddy of 22 Children from 14 Women - YouTube

This guy walks around with this like it's a badge of honor. He has 22 kids with 14 women and no job, but he has a house, cell phone and able to pay as he calls it "the hell out of the lottery!" What are the chance of him and all his baby momma's NOT being on welfare? ZERO PERCENT.

He calls himself a good dad, but he couldn't even name all their names. I doubt he see all of them even once a year. Liberals support this scumbag, as he is a brain-dead uninformed loyal support and he is reproducing the same.

Oh yea did I mention he has a criminal record!

How would you "modify welfare to prevent this"?

Over eat, have large soda, smoke a cigarette and left flips out because of a burden of added health care. Pop out welfare babies, cost taxpayers that way, and that is none of our business.

Can someone explain the logic?

I don't consider myself "the left". I don't agree with regulating someone soda intake or the amount of children they have

You seem to not see the difference in "being disgusted"(which I am) and "demanding the government fix it"( which I don't)

But Amy, your comment does not make sense in that the government is indeed 'fixing' it by supporting all of the babies he produces. We want it 'fixed' by getting the government out of it. If you're against big government and government intrusion, then you should be against government enabling this situation to occur and propagate by supporting it. The government is taking from those who are responsible and lead lives that support themselves and their families and giving it to those who choose not too, therefore enabling them to sit around and have the freedom to make the choice to not support themselves. How much more intrusive can you get??

Who says I support the current welfare system?

First of all, it is MY money too. I'm a taxpayer. EPIC fail on your part.

Second, "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN"? It is a very legitimate question. Should toddlers be sent out to find a job? Carry around a fucking CUP?? EVAPORATE???

ANSWER the fucking question. Exactly WHAT are you going to do about children who are TRUE dependents? Take them to the dog pound and have them 'put down'?

Third, I will make a deal with you, liberals and progressives will pay for these children, and you can gather your 'like mindless' and pay for corporate welfare. You can pay $900,000 in taxpayer subsidies for every Walmart Supercenter, because they don't pay a living wage.

In the big picture, the actual dollar expenditures on welfare are not that big a problem.

But it's not that simple, there's more to it than that. The problem still is huge, because it reflects a culture in decay. I'd want to know why many people find themselves in this situation, and why more don't think it's a big deal. What do these kids' futures look like?

Last edited:

In the big picture, the actual dollar expenditures on welfare on not that big a problem.

But it's not that simple, there's more to it than that. The problem still is huge, because it reflects a culture in decay. I'd want to know why many people find themselves in this situation, and why more don't think it's a big deal.

Overkill.

At one point needing state assistance was considered shameful, and people who really needed help would avoid it because of the stigma involved. So, we(society) sought to take away the shame, and now it's an acceptable norm.

"We need them to realize that what makes you a man is not the ability to have a child – it’s the courage to raise one."

Father’s Day Remarks

"Of all the rocks upon which we build our lives, we are reminded today that family is the most important. And we are called to recognize and honor how critical every father is to that foundation. They are teachers and coaches. They are mentors and role models. They are examples of success and the men who constantly push us toward it.

But if we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that what too many fathers also are is missing – missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled – doubled – since we were children. We know the statistics – that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and twenty times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it.

How many times in the last year has this city lost a child at the hands of another child? How many times have our hearts stopped in the middle of the night with the sound of a gunshot or a siren? How many teenagers have we seen hanging around on street corners when they should be sitting in a classroom? How many are sitting in prison when they should be working, or at least looking for a job? How many in this generation are we willing to lose to poverty or violence or addiction? How many?

Yes, we need more cops on the street. Yes, we need fewer guns in the hands of people who shouldn’t have them. Yes, we need more money for our schools, and more outstanding teachers in the classroom, and more afterschool programs for our children. Yes, we need more jobs and more job training and more opportunity in our communities.

But we also need families to raise our children. We need fathers to realize that responsibility does not end at conception. We need them to realize that what makes you a man is not the ability to have a child – it’s the courage to raise one.

We need to help all the mothers out there who are raising these kids by themselves; the mothers who drop them off at school, go to work, pick up them up in the afternoon, work another shift, get dinner, make lunches, pay the bills, fix the house, and all the other things it takes both parents to do. So many of these women are doing a heroic job, but they need support. They need another parent. Their children need another parent. That’s what keeps their foundation strong. It’s what keeps the foundation of our country strong."

more

Last edited:
I knew one with 12 kids by 9 women.

Judge assessed him 50 month per kid.

He got so mad he killed one of his babymommas, and now is a guest of the state in a gated community.

Second, "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN"? It is a very legitimate question. Should toddlers be sent out to find a job? Carry around a fucking CUP?? EVAPORATE???

ANSWER the fucking question. Exactly WHAT are you going to do about children who are TRUE dependents? Take them to the dog pound and have them 'put down'?

Third, I will make a deal with you, liberals and progressives will pay for these children, and you can gather your 'like mindless' and pay for corporate welfare. You can pay $900,000 in taxpayer subsidies for every Walmart Supercenter, because they don't pay a living wage.

What do you do? You phase it out. You set a future date where welfare is going to gradually be eliminated. Those currently on it can be grandfathered in, those who bear children they can't support in the next two years will receive a smaller percentage, and you keep lowering the percentage as the years go by so that the message is clearly sent that there are consequence to irresponsible behavior. It will be incentive enough to use birth control that is easily obtained for free or at low cost, and the number of unwanted children, or children that are born to a parent unable to support them would decrease when the money is no longer there as an incentive to be irresponsible.

I'm sure other people cover far more of programs you seem to like than your probably pitifully small contribution. It still doesnt give you the right to decide how I have to be charitable, which is what welfare is.

If the net wasnt there in such a way that there are ZERO consequences for acting like this, then people would have to figure out how to support themselves. So because it involves children we allow people to just game the system and do nothing about it? Its your fucking system you like so well, figure out a way to fix it, or we get rid of it.

And show me the check that the government writes to wal-mart before you call it a "subsidy".

I'm sure other people cover far more of programs you seem to like than your probably pitifully small contribution. It still doesnt give you the right to decide how I have to be charitable, which is what welfare is.

If the net wasnt there in such a way that there are ZERO consequences for acting like this, then people would have to figure out how to support themselves. So because it involves children we allow people to just game the system and do nothing about it? Its your fucking system you like so well, figure out a way to fix it, or we get rid of it.

And show me the check that the government writes to wal-mart before you call it a "subsidy".

So you assume I pay a 'pitifully small contribution'. Based on what?

Thanks for proving my point. Whenever you look at the right wing 'final solution' some group of people either need to die or just 'evaporate'.

170px-Seal_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives.svg.png

Wal-Mart's The Low‐Wage Drag on Our Economy -pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back