22 Kids - 13 Women - No Job - ALL ON WELFARE

I don't consider myself "the left". I don't agree with regulating someone soda intake or the amount of children they have

You seem to not see the difference in "being disgusted"(which I am) and "demanding the government fix it"( which I don't)

I don't want government to fix it, I don't want government support it either.

Are you against welfare or against welfare in this specific situation?

I think a safety net is a good thing, and things happen in ones life that they need help.

This is abuse of the system, pure and simple. It's the abuse that I object to.

I think a safety net is a good thing, and things happen in ones life that they need help.

This is abuse of the system, pure and simple. It's the abuse that I object to.
How is it abuse?

You serious? How is having 22 kids with 13 different women, and expect the government to support them, not abuse?

Exactly, it's not.

I highly doubt he ever for a moment thought "in gonna knock her up and the government will support my kid". He's an idiot who most likely doesn't like the feel of condoms. He's not on welfare, he isn't defrauding the government or lying to get benefits. He's just a dead best dad. Disgusting yes. "Abuse of the system" no.

Btw, we don't know that "all" of his children are on welfare, although I'm sure a least some are.

How is it abuse?

You serious? How is having 22 kids with 13 different women, and expect the government to support them, not abuse?

Exactly, it's not.

I highly doubt he ever for a moment thought "in gonna knock her up and the government will support my kid". He's an idiot who most likely doesn't like the feel of condoms. He's not on welfare, he isn't defrauding the government or lying to get benefits. He's just a dead best dad. Disgusting yes. "Abuse of the system" no.

Btw, we don't know that "all" of his children are on welfare, although I'm sure a least some are.

I call bull shit, you knock 13 women up 22 times and you don't think that they will wind up on welfare, you are off your rocker? You are absurd to think they wouldn't? I had four children with one woman, you think I didn't worry about how I'd support them?

If you knock women up 22, 22 times and you are seriously thinking the government isn't going to fund them? Who the hell did he think would fund his disgusting behavior? There is no way in hell he thought he could support is offspring, so yes, he abused the system, there is no other way around it.

Last edited:

Exactly, it's not.

I call bull shit, you knock 13 women up 22 times and you don't think that they will wind up on welfare, you are off your rocker? You are absurd to think they wouldn't? I had four children with one woman, you think I didn't worry about how I'd support them?

If you knock women up 22, 22 times and you are seriously thinking the government isn't going to fund them? Who the hell did he think would fund his disgusting behavior? There is no way in hell he thought he could support is offspring, so yes, he abused the system, there is no other way around it.

You're right. It IS bullshit. I had two and even when their father was alive and working I worried about us all the time. When he died, I could have gone under and as a nurse had patients with far less stress than I who actually had gone under, but I couldn't allow myself the luxury. I always said I was just postponing my nervous breakdown until a more convenient time. Now the kids are grown and doing well, I have a terminal illness, the meds for which cost $100,000/year and insurance I have earned to cover it. Hardly justification for a nervous breakdown at this stage of the game.

This scum bag knows someone else will pick up the tab for his wild oats. Personally, I am from the class of the few remaining who believe that to take welfare when you are able bodied and capable of work is a disgrace to yourself and your family.

Interview with Baby Daddy of 22 Children from 14 Women - YouTube

This guy walks around with this like it's a badge of honor. He has 22 kids with 14 women and no job, but he has a house, cell phone and able to pay as he calls it "the hell out of the lottery!" What are the chance of him and all his baby momma's NOT being on welfare? ZERO PERCENT.

He calls himself a good dad, but he couldn't even name all their names. I doubt he see all of them even once a year. Liberals support this scumbag, as he is a brain-dead uninformed loyal support and he is reproducing the same.

Oh yea did I mention he has a criminal record!

NO liberals support this. NONE, ZERO, ZILCH.

This should be moved to the Taunting area.

This guy walks around with this like it's a badge of honor. He has 22 kids with 14 women and no job, but he has a house, cell phone and able to pay as he calls it "the hell out of the lottery!" What are the chance of him and all his baby momma's NOT being on welfare? ZERO PERCENT.

He calls himself a good dad, but he couldn't even name all their names. I doubt he see all of them even once a year. Liberals support this scumbag, as he is a brain-dead uninformed loyal support and he is reproducing the same.

Clearly you have not read the thread.

Clearly you have not read the thread.

Clearly you didn't read GHook's comment

GHook: "Liberals support this scumbag..."

But anytime someone wants to modify welfare to prevent this sort of crap, all the lefties start screaming "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" and maintain the status quo.

If you support the welfare state as is, you support crap like this by proxy.

He has too many children. I don't however see how where he tosses his sperm is a "liberal" issue, or any of the publics business.

It becomes the public's "biznez" when he becomes a bloodsucking parasite and robs taxpayers of their hard earned money to support all of his children..

You wouldn't get it.. that doesn't surprise me in the least about you.

Alas, that's not how it works. We(the public) have no say in how many children he can father.

However with all this attention maybe someone will start a "get Orlando fixed" fund. I'd donate to that.

I'll donate the rusty tile knife.

But anytime someone wants to modify welfare to prevent this sort of crap, all the lefties start screaming "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" and maintain the status quo.

Yes, it's all about the cheeeeeeeeeeeldren!

He has too many children. I don't however see how where he tosses his sperm is a "liberal" issue, or any of the publics business.

It becomes the public's "biznez" when he becomes a bloodsucking parasite and robs taxpayers of their hard earned money to support all of his children..

You wouldn't get it.. that doesn't surprise me in the least about you.

Alas, that's not how it works. We(the public) have no say in how many children he can father.

However with all this attention maybe someone will start a "get Orlando fixed" fund. I'd donate to that.

That would make you a Nazi.

To me it seems you are making a sweeping generalization, a logical fallacy.

You seem to suggest that this situation shows that welfare is wrong in and of itself.

Here is a guy who is not the norm; he is abusing welfare. He is an exception, not the rule.

He has 22 kids with a bunch of different women. He can't support his kids. They need welfare to help support them. The father and the mothers are dysfunctional. But this is an extreme case, not, unless you can prove otherwise, not the case with the vast majority of welfare recipients.

To use this as an exmple of what is wrong with welfare, you would have to prove that this type of scenario is typical, and you have not proven that. All you have proven is that there is an extreme situation here, not that this is what welfare is usually about.

Prove that all welfare recipients are like this guy or are in some way abusing the system, then you have something to talk about.

Over eat, have large soda, smoke a cigarette and left flips out because of a burden of added health care. Pop out welfare babies, cost taxpayers that way, and that is none of our business.

Can someone explain the logic?

I don't consider myself "the left". I don't agree with regulating someone soda intake or the amount of children they have

You seem to not see the difference in "being disgusted"(which I am) and "demanding the government fix it"( which I don't)

But Amy, your comment does not make sense in that the government is indeed 'fixing' it by supporting all of the babies he produces. We want it 'fixed' by getting the government out of it. If you're against big government and government intrusion, then you should be against government enabling this situation to occur and propagate by supporting it. The government is taking from those who are responsible and lead lives that support themselves and their families and giving it to those who choose not too, therefore enabling them to sit around and have the freedom to make the choice to not support themselves. How much more intrusive can you get??

Over eat, have large soda, smoke a cigarette and left flips out because of a burden of added health care. Pop out welfare babies, cost taxpayers that way, and that is none of our business.

Can someone explain the logic?

But Amy, your comment does not make sense in that the government is indeed 'fixing' it by supporting all of the babies he produces. We want it 'fixed' by getting the government out of it. If you're against big government and government intrusion, then you should be against government enabling this situation to occur and propagate by supporting it. The government is taking from those who are responsible and lead lives that support themselves and their families and giving it to those who choose not too, therefore enabling them to sit around and have the freedom to make the choice to not support themselves. How much more intrusive can you get??

And the double bind in this and all similar cases is that making him work and support all of them would constitute 'involuntary servitude' which is unconstitutional.

And anytime something like this happens, righties forget they 'cherish' fertilized eggs but want to PUNISH living, breathing children, who are dependents and are in NO WAY responsible for this. But PUNISH them anyways.

And anytime something like this happens, righties forget that the cost of government supplied contraceptives is pennies.

And anytime something like this happens, righties forget they 'cherish' fertilized eggs but want to PUNISH living, breathing children, who are dependents and are in NO WAY responsible for this. But PUNISH them anyways.

And anytime something like this happens, righties forget that the cost of government supplied contraceptives is pennies.

They sought abortions and/or free contraceptives? Who knew?

Forum List

Back