22 Kids - 13 Women - No Job - ALL ON WELFARE

"Idiocracy" was apparently a documentary.

You just lied, they aren't on welfare and the purpose of this thread is just want to cry about welfare itself. At least try to hide it better

Yes those kids are welfare. Here is the break down Each child gets temporary assistance (Cash) of 142 dollars and 200 dollars in food stamp so each child receives 342 dollars x 22 is 7,524 dollars of Tax payers dollars Each month that goes to those kids.. Meet the Smiling Deadbeat Dad to 22 Kids by 14 Women Who Tennessee Taxpayers Help Support | Video | TheBlaze.com
Just FYI, that number is just an estimate, and a poor one at that. How much in assistance is received is based on income, household size, and bills. That estimate assumes each of the mothers, makes the same amount in money, lives in the same size house, and has the same amount in bills. It also assumes they are all on welfare.

You just lied, they aren't on welfare and the purpose of this thread is just want to cry about welfare itself. At least try to hide it better

Yes those kids are welfare. Here is the break down Each child gets temporary assistance (Cash) of 142 dollars and 200 dollars in food stamp so each child receives 342 dollars x 22 is 7,524 dollars of Tax payers dollars Each month that goes to those kids.. Meet the Smiling Deadbeat Dad to 22 Kids by 14 Women Who Tennessee Taxpayers Help Support | Video | TheBlaze.com
Just FYI, that number is just an estimate, and a poor one at that. How much in assistance is received is based on income, household size, and bills. That estimate assumes each of the mothers, makes the same amount in money, lives in the same size house, and has the same amount in bills. It also assumes they are all on welfare.

Look the all got knocked up by this dead beat. It's pretty safe to say none of them are brainiacs themselves. My bet? Most have other children with other men and none work! I bet the $7.5K is a low estimate!

Look the all got knocked up by this dead beat. It's pretty safe to say none of them are brainiacs themselves. My bet? Most have other children with other men and none work! I bet the $7.5K is a low estimate!

Ok, I grant you, they are probably not the brightest bulbs in the box. I was simply pointing out that the number is an estimate, not a fact.

If you oppose abortion you have to take care of the kids after they are born, this guy seems to be very pro life and has taken the Bible saying of go forth and multiply and has really ran with it.

Good thing I'm pro-choice

And, if anyone tries to hold this deadbeat's feet to the fire - the barrage of "racist" attacks will be huge!

:evil:

My Lord you're a whiny baby.

you say he is whining because we are upset that this man can support 22 kids.

He can?
If that is whining then I am a whiner !!

You are!
Im sorry this man should be clipped if he can not support those kids and the women should be fixed as well..
So you're a Nazi. Got it.

Just saw this thread. Color me shocked, he's black! Therefore of course, it would be racist to say that we should not be responsible for financially supporting his spawn.

Sure they are not on welfare! Sure they aren't! Try to blind yourself to that fact only makes you look like a fool!

I heard this story on the radio on the drive into work and the big issue is that all the baby-mamas and this clown were on welfare! Should we support that so the Democrats have loyal voters? Not even most dimocrats believe so!

Thanks for just proving they aren't on welfare using sarcasm as a deflection from the fact that you have no facts.

You just want to cry about Welfare and how it needs to change the way you want it. boo hoo

^^ Leftist handout mentality getting his panties crossed sideways over the truth being shown... LOL You can't make this shit up!!!

conservative who doesnt use rep system cause she knows it will show the negative truth about her and her lies!!!

and yes lady you can make a lot of shit up and do

Just saw this thread. Color me shocked, he's black! Therefore of course, it would be racist to say that we should not be responsible for financially supporting his spawn.

No but it would be racist to assume you are paying the tab for this guy with no evidence.

No but it would be racist to assume you are paying the tab for this guy with no evidence.
It would be stupid not to. Self righteousness and political correctness have to have limits.

He has too many children. I don't however see how where he tosses his sperm is a "liberal" issue, or any of the publics business.

It becomes the public's "biznez" when he becomes a bloodsucking parasite and robs taxpayers of their hard earned money to support all of his children..

You wouldn't get it.. that doesn't surprise me in the least about you.

Alas, that's not how it works. We(the public) have no say in how many children he can father.

However with all this attention maybe someone will start a "get Orlando fixed" fund. I'd donate to that.

The right to have children is written in the Constitution. What most people don't seem to realize is that every right can also be regulated. So, yes, we the public DO have a say in how many children he can father. "We the public" have just been too chicken shit to take the bull by the horns and regulate the right. And by the time we get enough intestinal fortitude for the task we will be so outnumbered that regulating that right will be impossible.

He has too many children. I don't however see how where he tosses his sperm is a "liberal" issue, or any of the publics business.

The current welfare state allows it. It takes care of single women who have children and no means of supporting themselves, thus taking the responsibility of taking care of said mother/child combination from the father to the state.

If there were no social net, wouldnt you think the man would be held far more accountable for the children he fathers?

It becomes the public's "biznez" when he becomes a bloodsucking parasite and robs taxpayers of their hard earned money to support all of his children..

You wouldn't get it.. that doesn't surprise me in the least about you.

Alas, that's not how it works. We(the public) have no say in how many children he can father.

However with all this attention maybe someone will start a "get Orlando fixed" fund. I'd donate to that.

The right to have children is written in the Constitution. What most people don't seem to realize is that every right can also be regulated. So, yes, we the public DO have a say in how many children he can father. "We the public" have just been too chicken shit to take the bull by the horns and regulate the right. And by the time we get enough intestinal fortitude for the task we will be so outnumbered that regulating that right will be impossible.

funny-demotivational-posters-feb-6-2013_20.jpg

Interview with Baby Daddy of 22 Children from 14 Women - YouTube

This guy walks around with this like it's a badge of honor. He has 22 kids with 14 women and no job, but he has a house, cell phone and able to pay as he calls it "the hell out of the lottery!" What are the chance of him and all his baby momma's NOT being on welfare? ZERO PERCENT.

He calls himself a good dad, but he couldn't even name all their names. I doubt he see all of them even once a year. Liberals support this scumbag, as he is a brain-dead uninformed loyal support and he is reproducing the same.

Oh yea did I mention he has a criminal record!

Yes, because the best policy arguments always rest there case on anecdotal outliers formed into strawmen. :lmao:

Last edited:

funny-demotivational-posters-feb-6-2013_20.jpg

You have the freedom to have as many kids as you want as long as you can afford them yourself, just as you have the freedom to own as many guns as you want as long as you buy them, and travel as you wish as long as you do your own travelling.

You do not have the right to be given guns, you do not have the right to travel by having someone carry you from place to place. Why do you then have the right to have multiple children and have someone else (taxpayers) pay for them?

Forum List

Back