$22M Given to Friend of Harry Reid to Look for UFO's

Drop in the bucket when it comes to pentagon budget .

Can I have half a drop?

That kind of moronic attitude that tax money can be handed to friends of DC insiders is why Trump got elected.

You misunderstand. I don’t approve of this . My point is that the pentagon can pull this stuff off and no one even notices until a decade later . Why ? Cause $22 mil is tip money for the pentagon .

Can I have half a drop?

That kind of moronic attitude that tax money can be handed to friends of DC insiders is why Trump got elected.

You misunderstand. I don’t approve of this . My point is that the pentagon can pull this stuff off and no one even notices until a decade later . Why ? Cause $22 mil is tip money for the pentagon .
You send Reid and his pal to prison and watch that kind of crap dry up.

10809715_1577279592598516_2117092990_n.jpg

I take it you do not think there is any life beyond this one planet in the whole universe

Can I have half a drop?

You send Reid and his pal to prison and watch that kind of crap dry up.

Agreed, and this shit has got to stop! Both parties are complicit!

Forum List

Back