🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

23 people shot in mass shooting!!! 😳

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Don't get too excited gun grabbers...it was in Chicago... and we all know you don't give a damn about that...

That's gotta be some kind of world record. 23 shot with only 1 death?

I know this one won't get much media time at all.

At least 23 shot, 1 killed
Don't get too excited gun grabbers...it was in Chicago...
Happy jumeteemf!
That's gotta be some kind of world record. 23 shot with only 1 death?

Maybe we are all just getting excited over nothing! Perhaps like the Zapruder film and JFK, it was just a single bullet fired by one person by accident (he sneezed while cleaning) and that sole bullet just took a few lucky bounces ricocheting hitting 23 people by accident! :smoke: :scared1:

One less dem voter in Chicago.

I wish. Instead, the dead person's name will still be on the active voter roles for decades and will be used over and over for the filing of headhunted, muled, blue-city ballot harvesting to swing elections for the party, just the kind of voter democrats like most because they can use them however they want---- DEAD people.

I wish. Instead, the dead person's name will still be on the active voter roles for decades and will be used over and over for the filing of headhunted, muled, blue-city ballot harvesting to swing elections for the party, just the kind of voter democrats like most because they can use them however they want---- DEAD people.
Dead people can't vote against Democrats.

It's funny watching some of these dipshits totally losing control of the pistol.
One hand shooting like idiots and spraying rounds everywhere but at the target.
I gotta admit it does look like fun but hardly worth getting tossed in jail over.

Those people obviously need one of Biden's braces! It would also allow them to move up to a bigger caliber! Maybe .50ca BMG. :smoke:

Forum List

Back