🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

23 people shot in mass shooting!!! 😳

At this rate will Chicago eventually run out of people?

:dunno:

Is the birth rate or the mass shooting / murder count / rate higher on Chicago?
It's not even close. For all the shit it gets, Chicago is only the tenth most murder-happy city in the nation, with 24 homicides per 100,000 people each year. St. Louis has almost triple that, with 69.4.
Source: World Population Review, Least Biased, Mostly Factual reporting.

On the other hand, Chicago's birth rate was 14.5 per thousand people in 2015, so (assuming it hasn't changed drastically) roughly 1,450 per 100,000 — compared to 24 homicides.

All of Cook County had 54,115 births last year.

It's not even close. For all the shit it gets, Chicago is only the tenth most murder-happy city in the nation, with 24 homicides per 100,000 people each year. St. Louis has almost triple that, with 69.4.
Source: World Population Review, Least Biased, Mostly Factual reporting.

On the other hand, Chicago's birth rate was 14.5 per thousand people in 2015, so (assuming it hasn't changed drastically) roughly 1,450 per 100,000 — compared to 24 homicides.

All of Cook County had 54,115 births last year.

So black on black murder in happy Democrat-controlled utopian cities like Chicago is just the tip of the iceberg.

I see a pattern here. Those cities all have something in common. I wonder what that could be?

Last edited:
and Ohio will run out of children

Not much of an indication that he would snap like that. Previous arrests only show a couple for domestic violence, underage possession, and destruction of property.

I could never understand the whacky loony righty's fascination with inner city crime in cities they don't live in.

this is what suburban crime looks like. Take a look. It can happen in your hood as well

Because events like that only happen sporadically. Murders and mass shootings occur every day in urban areas.

Chicago alone has seen 265 people shot and killed this year, and 1080 shot and wounded.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

That's why we in the rural areas are so heavily-armed. We don't want that shit spilling out into our neighborhoods, as it would do if some catastrophic event were to take place. Like the loss of electricity, ATM machines going down, terrorist attack, supply line issues, etc. Two days without power, and there would be roving gangs wandering out into the rural areas, looking for food and water.

Last edited:
Because events like that only happen sporadically. Murders and mass shootings occur every day in urban areas.
Killing in the suburbs happen daily. Look it up

I could never understand the whacky loony righty's fascination with inner city crime in cities they don't live in.

this is what suburban crime looks like. Take a look. It can happen in your hood as well

Murder can happen anywhere, but mostly happens in black neighborhoods.

But you understand the looney lefts fascination with mass shootings that happen in places where they don't live.

Selective outrage much?

But you understand the looney lefts fascination with mass shootings that happen in places where they don't live.

Selective outrage much?
No, I don't. I typically ignore this stuff. I find no humor is posting articles about people killing each other.

Forum List

Back