🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

23 people shot in mass shooting!!! 😳

No, I don't. I typically ignore this stuff. I find no humor is posting articles about people killing each other.
Then I'll be looking for a rebuking post from you in the next leftist posted mass shooting thread.

Adding it to my list of highly unlikely events... above the sky turning plaid but below hell freezing over.

Don't get too excited gun grabbers...it was in Chicago... and we all know you don't give a damn about that...

20 miles from Chicago.
Yeah, because blacks aren't allowed within 20 miles of Chicago.

Regardless of cirucumstance.................................this has just gone WAY past the ludicrous stage.

Seriously....people can't even go outside without being shot for no reason.

But, thats the world THEY have created, and so they have to live in it.
If they don't like it, THEY need to UNcreate it, and create something better for themselves.
And they can start by impeaching the Communist Governor and Mayor they have, and putting someone in there that ISN'T a token race piece.

Oh I do all the time! That's why the resident Racism experts hate me. :abgg2q.jpg:
I posted that because the newly elected mayor stated "If you don't live in Chicao, don't talk about Chicago". Seriously. He is making every exscuse possible for the Diplorables that live there now.

Forum List

Back