🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

23 people shot in mass shooting!!! 😳

20230610e.jpg

It's funny watching some of these dipshits totally losing control of the pistol.
One hand shooting like idiots and spraying rounds everywhere but at the target.
I gotta admit it does look like fun but hardly worth getting tossed in jail over.

You can to the same thing with a short (7") piece of dowel rod inserted through the trigger guard with one hand, while pushing the Glock forward with the other. It takes a little practice but after you get the hang of it, you can empty a 50-round drum magazine in a little less than 3 seconds.

Yes, I've done that. :04:

Blacks are terrible shots. They think that gangsta shooting style is a good look

They'd probably have better luck if they yelled "Allah hu akbar" when they pulled the trigger.

That seems to work in the Middle East.

You can to the same thing with a short (7") piece of dowel rod inserted through the trigger guard with one hand, while pushing the Glock forward with the other. It takes a little practice but after you get the hang of it, you can empty a 50-round drum magazine in a little less than 3 seconds.

Yes, I've done that. :04:

Not quite as practical as a switch but it works.
I can bump fire my AR easily since I installed the Timney comp 1.5 to 2.0 pound trigger.
You breathe on it and it goes off.

Kudos to Dalayvia Whitiker for running to the scene and and being a one-woman first responder helping the wounded.

Don't get too excited gun grabbers...it was in Chicago... and we all know you don't give a damn about that...

This wasn’t a mass public shooting…it was a gang shooting. Two very different types of attack with very different solutions……

This wasn’t a mass public shooting…it was a gang shooting. Two very different types of attack with very different solutions……
It was definitely a mass shooting in public. What it wasn't was something the gun grabbers could make political hay from...and thus it is ignored.

Can't vilify people of color based on the actions of a few bad actors...but more than willing to vilify all gun owners for the actions of a handful of evil people.

They're hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Had this been a white guy shooter with the exact same resulting number of victims....this thread would have one thousand replies.

Don't get too excited gun grabbers...it was in Chicago... and we all know you don't give a damn about that...

And there was another one in Missouri, and yet another in Pennsylvania that included a dead cop, so maybe you all shouldn't get too excited about dunking on Illinois.

At this rate will Chicago eventually run out of people?

:dunno:

Is the birth rate or the mass shooting / murder count / rate higher on Chicago?

Forum List

Back