23 years ago today april 19 1993. Bill Clinton burns 80 americans alive at Waco

Why aren't the stupid republicans talking about this? Hillary is still married to Bill the butcher which means she is a psychopath just like him.
Because most Americans realized the butcher was the pedophile who tried to protect himself with kids as human shields and sealed their fates by dispersing cans of fuel in the structure so that he could burn them to death without any chance of their escape.

What is it about "You bet" that you find obtuse?
Is Europe rhetorical? You being a fake American, can't see the mess the UN has made of the EU invasion of Muslims. I don't want it here.
Fake American? What are you a brainwashed Sarah Palin zombie?

200_s.gif

Why aren't the stupid republicans talking about this? Hillary is still married to Bill the butcher which means she is a psychopath just like him.

Is Europe rhetorical? You being a fake American, can't see the mess the UN has made of the EU invasion of Muslims. I don't want it here.

Camp, it was in response to Nutley Ludite's, "being a fake Christian" remark. It gets old.
So, how do you think the Muslim diaspora of Europe is going? Brussels in particular, or France, Germany, Poland, Greece......

What kind of piece of shit are you anyhow?

Betcha your the type of libtard that goes on and on about what Trump says what he might do

Yet ignores libtard history on what they did do

The start of the straw man argument right there. Putting words in someone's mouth to criticise them for it.

Also it's "you're"
Also it's criticize.

Camp, it was in response to Nutley Ludite's, "being a fake Christian" remark. It gets old.
So, how do you think the Muslim diaspora of Europe is going? Brussels in particular, or France, Germany, Poland, Greece......
Europe fucked up big time. Should have never allowed those refugees. If they wanted to help out they should have offered financial assistance to Jordan and Turkey and put pressure on the Saudi's.

Just read the statements from our lefty friends.. this is why we laugh when the simultaneously jabber on about compassion and then cheer abortion and killing Christians.

Sick fucks most of them.

David Koresh set the fires and refused to let the people leave

Conservatives like Speedo defend him

What gets old? You being called a name?

I think the Republicans in Congress are still investigating this aren't they? They just want to get to the bottom of the utter breakdown in Hillary's failure to peacefully settle the Waco fiasco (because she was alive when it happened), which was part of her coverup for White Water, and which was the impetus for Ben Gassy.

"We only want to get to the truth and spend a hundred million dollars for no reason. Don't like it? Suck it." - Trey Gowdy -

Last edited:
Just read the statements from our lefty friends.. this is why we laugh when the simultaneously jabber on about compassion and then cheer abortion and killing Christians.

Sick fucks most of them.
I have never seen or heard of people cheering for abortions or killing Christians. What delusional world do you live in?

Forum List

Back