235 Egyptians killed in mosque terrorist bombing/shooting on Egypt's border with Palestine

The death toll in the attack on a mosque in Egypt rose to 305, including 27 children
How horrible! I would think that these people in Egypt and in Nigeria were at prayer services through a desire to do good and have a heart for humanity. No one of any religious background can fault them. Good lives have been lost.

Do you know anything about the Islam ideology of pure hate at all? The DON'T have a desire to do good and DON'T "have a heart for humanity." Islam's prime directive is to kill non-believers and mosques are hate-centers which preach that non-believers are subhuman. You don't even have to take my word for it; history has already proven that Islam has never peacefully co-existed with anyone.

The death toll in the attack on a mosque in Egypt rose to 305, including 27 children
How horrible! I would think that these people in Egypt and in Nigeria were at prayer services through a desire to do good and have a heart for humanity. No one of any religious background can fault them. Good lives have been lost.

Do you know anything about the Islam ideology of pure hate at all? The DON'T have a desire to do good and DON'T "have a heart for humanity." Islam's prime directive is to kill non-believers and mosques are hate-centers which preach that non-believers are subhuman. You don't even have to take my word for it; history has already proven that Islam has never peacefully co-existed with anyone.
Where do you get your information? This assholeness among the right-wing toward everyone of the Islamic faith has got to stop. History has shown us that all faiths have had members who cannot coexist with others. You idiots don't even know anyone of the Islamic faith. Stop your ignorance and learn something. Each and every faith has assholes, as history teaches us, and "Christians" have as bloody a history as anyone. Just ask around your own community? Any Christians involved in the lynching of African-Americans. I saw a picture of a crowd around the hanging body of a black man. Where the people in this crowd Hindus? Really?

I thought the savages allowed only muslim men into the mosque? So i did not care too much. Keep the killers over there, busy killing each other.

Oh well, the children must be collatteral damage. carry on. Games coming on. Be hard to top that Central Fla game yesterday! Mercy.

Where do you get your information? This assholeness among the right-wing toward everyone of the Islamic faith has got to stop. History has shown us that all faiths have had members who cannot coexist with others. You idiots don't even know anyone of the Islamic faith. Stop your ignorance and learn something. Each and every faith has assholes, as history teaches us, and "Christians" have as bloody a history as anyone. Just ask around your own community? Any Christians involved in the lynching of African-Americans. I saw a picture of a crowd around the hanging body of a black man. Where the people in this crowd Hindus? Really?

Reading the Koran would help end these "ideas"; yet I remain amazed at the number of people of faith that do not consider Muslims children of God. Are all in reality atheists?

Forum List

Back