$25,000 Bond! LOL- she was serious!

Wedgeworth was taken into custody, where she was charged with aggravated assault, which is a misdemeanor charge. She could face up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine. Her bond was set at $25,000

A woman bit off an inch of a man's tongue after she told him not to use it while kissing her, authorities say

Bet he'll think twice next time- LOL
Hmm..I see a cogent defense....his penetration without permission constituted sexual assault..and her actions self-defense.

Talk about cradle robbing ... a 68-year-old fella sits and kisses with a little girl maybe deserves his tongue bit off ... borderline pedophile since she was only 52-years-old ... such a young thing probably doesn't know how to kiss yet ... no wonder his tongue spooked her ...

Here's a better report from the local news "Man whose tongue was bitten off during a kiss talks about suspect who didn't want him to call police" with a picture of the guy's remaining tongue (ewwww) ... she's been in trouble before doing this ...

Guys -- check her police record before you stick anything inside her -- save yourself some grief ...

Hmm..I see a cogent defense....his penetration without permission constituted sexual assault..and her actions self-defense.
Great. What jury of reasonable people is going to consider this women's response just and appropriate?
What's next? Chopping off a hand when it lands on her breast?

Great. What jury of reasonable people is going to consider this women's response just and appropriate?
What's next? Chopping off a hand when it lands on her breast?

Hell yes ... better ... let women carry guns in their purses ... men need to keep their foolish hands off of women's boobs ... unless they have permission ...

She said "no" ...

Hell yes ... better ... let women carry guns in their purses ... men need to keep their foolish hands off of women's boobs ... unless they have permission ...

She said "no" ...
I prefer the old ways when women would just slap mashers, leave or get a male friend to beat the shit out of such men.

Wow, she does realize that there are worse things out there that the guy could've been guilty of doing, right?

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

Wow, she does realize that there are worse things out there that the guy could've been guilty of doing, right?

Holly
Holly--

You do know that that's not exactly a ringing endorsement, right?

Because he could have been doing worse..does not make what he was doing right? I agree..it was extreme...and she is in jail. But context is important..did he force himself on her?
Why did he not honor her request for no tongue?

Se shall see..I think it's 50/50 she walks.

I think I found his pic; dude has some skin issues.

3c1cbdfe781f13c4298553796ee17f4f.jpg

Edit: Wait, maybe it was this guy

e4119e147997cd098774ff50e8eaa856.jpg

Any of y'all old enough to remember this?

John Wayne Bobbitt and Lorena Bobbitt (née Gallo) were an American couple married on June 18, 1989 whose relationship made world-wide headlines in 1993 when, after years of being allegedly raped, beaten, and sodomized by her husband, Lorena cut off his penis with a knife while he was asleep in bed. The penis was subsequently surgically reattached. John Wayne Bobbitt was acquitted on the rape charge.

John and Lorena Bobbitt - Wikipedia

John Wayne Bobbitt and Lorena Bobbitt (née Gallo) were an American couple married on June 18, 1989 whose relationship made world-wide headlines in 1993 when, after years of being allegedly raped, beaten, and sodomized by her husband, Lorena cut off his penis with a knife while he was asleep in bed. The penis was subsequently surgically reattached. John Wayne Bobbitt was acquitted on the rape charge.
Lol, nearly killed the Mail Order Bride bidness, but the Millennials revived it.

Yeah ... my wife at the time followed this story quite closely ... obsessively even ... updated me every evening at dinner ... I wish I could forget ... [sigh] ...

Holly
Holly--

You do know that that's not exactly a ringing endorsement, right?

Because he could have been doing worse..does not make what he was doing right? I agree..it was extreme...and she is in jail. But context is important..did he force himself on her?
Why did he not honor her request for no tongue?

Se shall see..I think it's 50/50 she walks.
I agree that the man may have over stepped, but if what he is guilty of was only done one time, in my opinion, that woman only went even further over the line with how she chose to respond.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back