25% EV Charging Stations in San Fran Region Don’t Work

Yes, and we all know that there are almost never any initial problems with implimentation of new technology, and any problems that do occur will never be worked out. I suppose having a group to evaluate problems and come up with solutions could easily get past that initial hurdle, but nobody seems to be doing that..........Oh wait.
So I’ll ask again - why is the Mecca of Leftardism San Francisco unwilling to keep the EV charging stations operational?

If you don't like ICE cars...don't buy one.

No.................wait. You'd rather whine whine whine.

Folks who DO buy ICE vehicles when gas prices are low are the stupidest of Americans. They buy gas guzzlers and then when the INTERNATIONAL oil market fails to comport with their personal will they scream so loud we ALL have to hear it. They stick stupid stickers on gas pumps blaming Biden...AS IF BIDEN RUNS THE WORLD PETROLEUM TRADE!

So, let's call it for what it is. ICE advocates are whiners. And we all have to hear them throw their little fits every few years.

Folks who DO buy ICE vehicles when gas prices are low are the stupidest of Americans. They buy gas guzzlers and then when the INTERNATIONAL oil market fails to comport with their personal will they scream so loud we ALL have to hear it. They stick stupid stickers on gas pumps blaming Biden...AS IF BIDEN RUNS THE WORLD PETROLEUM TRADE!

So, let's call it for what it is. ICE advocates are whiners. And we all have to hear them throw their little fits every few years.

Folks who DO buy ICE vehicles when gas prices are low are the stupidest of Americans.

They should wait until gas prices are high to buy them!!!!

LOL!

Liberal economics again.

Folks who DO buy ICE vehicles when gas prices are low are the stupidest of Americans.

They should wait until gas prices are high to buy them!!!!

LOL!

Liberal economics again.

Hey, at the end of the day I drove into work FREE today (and my lights at home ran for free too!). Didn't cost me a penny to drive into work. YOU had to fill up your gas tank and the price of gas is going up up up up up.

Which one of us is "winning" the economics game?

LOL.

Whine away my simpleton friend. Whine away. I'm going to enjoy my driving for free.

So I’ll ask again - why is the Mecca of Leftardism San Francisco unwilling to keep the EV charging stations operational?
No idea, but you can be assured that they will eventually get the bugs worked out, or someone else will. There are currently very few EVs, there is plenty of time to work it out.

Yes, and we all know that there are almost never any initial problems with implimentation of new technology, and any problems that do occur will never be worked out. I suppose having a group to evaluate problems and come up with solutions could easily get past that initial hurdle, but nobody seems to be doing that..........Oh wait.

No, you are mistaken since Electricity, Battery technology and power lines are well known technologies going back 140 years.

No idea, but you can be assured that they will eventually get the bugs worked out, or someone else will. There are currently very few EVs, there is plenty of time to work it out.
The disrepair on new technology simply shows how corrupt the push to EV is.

No, you are mistaken since Electricity, Battery technology and power lines are well known technologies going back 140 years.
Yes, and that's why Tessla spent millions of dollars developing new battery technology, but then decided to use the origonal plans after all.
1652223630399.png

Yes, and that's why Tessla spent millions of dollars developing new battery technology, but then decided to use the origonal plans after all.
View attachment 642913

You clearly misunderstood me because as YOU showed it was developed over 220 years ago clearly an old technology today, they are using different materials, but the basic concept of the Battery is over 220 years old.

LOL

Forum List

Back