25 Years of Life he got to become a Changed Man...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Two Killers Put to Death in First U.S. Executions Since Debacle - NBC News

I'm Sorry, but that was an Underserved Gift for Taking a Life of a Girl after Raping her.

He got 3 hots and a cot, did what he enjoyed and Statistically Lived a LOT longer than he probably would have if he was on the Streets for the last 25 years.

There were no Doubts about this Man's Guilt... The Question here is whether or not the Convicted might be Uncomfortable before he was Executed.

I bet that little girl he Raped and Murdered was pretty Fucking Uncomfortable before she Died.

He should have had at best 5 years before he was Executed... 25?... Really.

A Waste of Resources and a Disservice to this Family and Society.

:)

peace...

I'm Sorry, but that was an Underserved Gift for Taking a Life of a Girl after Raping her.

He got 3 hots and a cot, did what he enjoyed and Statistically Lived a LOT longer than he probably would have if he was on the Streets for the last 25 years.

There were no Doubts about this Man's Guilt... The Question here is whether or not the Convicted might be Uncomfortable before he was Executed.

I bet that little girl he Raped and Murdered was pretty Fucking Uncomfortable before she Died.

peace...

Justice has been served, even if it took a long time.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Justice has been served, even if it took a long time.

I disagree... I am completely FOR his Execution, but I believe he got MORE out of Life for having Raped and Murdered that little girl.

peace...

We spend $60-$80 thousand dollars per year to incarcerate these sick perverts on death row.

Plus millions to slimy lawyers who keep racking in the money filing bogus appeals for these sicko's.

There should be a mandatory 2 or 3 year limit on warehousing murderers before they are put to death. .. :cool:

We spend $60-$80 thousand dollars per year to incarcerate these sick perverts on death row.

Plus millions to slimy lawyers who keep racking in the money filing bogus appeals for these sicko's.

There should be a mandatory 2 or 3 year limit on warehousing murderers before they are put to death. .. :cool:

I wish I could Rep you. :thup:

peace...

peace...

it costs more to sentence someone to death than to life in prison without parole.

what would you have us do, trust the trial and not allow people their appeals? given the numbers of people who are convicted falsely, i'm going to say no.

peace...

it costs more to sentence someone to death than to life in prison without parole.

what would you have us do, trust the trial and not allow people their appeals? given the numbers of people who are convicted falsely, i'm going to say no.

I don't Care about Convicted Falsely and I am not for doing away with Appeals.

Get me the Example in the last 50 years of ANYONE being Wrongfully Executed.

The Appeals Process does NOT need to go on for 25 years, Jill.

It's Fucking Absurd.

Can you at least Concede that?

peace...

peace...

I have no issues with the appeal process when it it used to question the case on merits. All this appeal crap on the use of the drug for execution, method of execution and other ancillary crap is merely delaying tactics.

The government has the ability to take the life of someone via due process and trial by jury. Its just that simple.

The only reason it costs more is because shylock lawyers like you Jilian keep running up the tab with endless bogus appeals to enrich yourselves at tax payers expense. . :eusa_hand:

There is no question that a LOT of the Problem is the Profit making off of this System... Regardless of Race. :thup:

peace...

peace...

yes. Punish the guilty but make sure they really are.

peace...

I don't Care about Convicted Falsely
and I am not for doing away with Appeals.

It's Fucking Absurd.

peace...

If the innocent is convicted, the guilty go free.

peace...

yes. Punish the guilty but make sure they really are.

Appeals should be limited to the merits of the case at hand, not the methods of execution, the validity of execution in general, or 1/2 assed attempts at just slowing the process down.

How many more little girls would die if he was on the street? Pedophile murderers are the worst creatures on earth and they will never stop because they like it.

How many more little girls would die if he was on the street? Pedophile murderers are the worst creatures on earth and they will never stop because they like it.

I didn't want him on the street... But he would not have lived an easy Life for 25 more years if was...

He should have been put down like a dog in about 1994. :thup:

peace...

To me it is pathetic if it really takes 25 years for the authorities to be sure that they aren't going to be putting an innocent person to death.

God bless you and the child's family always!!!

Holly

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

I don't Care about Convicted Falsely
and I am not for doing away with Appeals.

It's Fucking Absurd.

peace...

If the innocent is convicted, the guilty go free.

That was not my Complete Thought in Context you Dishonest Twat. :thup:

Name someone in the last 50 Years that has been Executed who was not Guilty.

Jillian walked away from that Question.

Will you?... :dunno:

peace...

Forum List

Back