250 Disney IT Workers Forced To Train Own Replacements From India

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
So this is what America is about now? Really sad.

Former Disney IT Workers Claim Discrimination In Lawsuit
December 15, 2016 6:47 AM

A group of information technology workers laid off by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts claims they were victims of discrimination.

They say they were forced to train their replacements from India before getting fired.

On Monday, the 30 former IT workers filed a suit against the company in an Orlando federal court. They’re seeking punitive damages.

The lawsuit contends that 250 IT workers in Florida were told the...

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

So this is what America is about now? Really sad.

December 15, 2016 6:47 AM

A group of information technology workers laid off by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts claims they were victims of discrimination.

They say they were forced to train their replacements from India before getting fired.

On Monday, the 30 former IT workers filed a suit against the company in an Orlando federal court. They’re seeking punitive damages.

The lawsuit contends that 250 IT workers in Florida were told the...

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

My cousin was the art director for Beauty and the Beast ... Disney hosed him so bad after his work was done.. I her it happens all of the time.

It strikes me that Walt Disney Parks and Resorts is a crumby outfit to work for.

Dominion power on the east coast was wanting to replace their lineman with foreigners. They were denied. I suppose they did not pay-off the right people in the program. It is supposed to be illegal to replace US workers with foreign workers but I suppose if the price is right government bureaucrats can be bought.

It's like showing your ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend how to properly defile her...humiliating as fvck.

Ask Carrier employees who saved their jobs. Tell me where Barry did a single damn thing to try and save those Disney jobs.

Last paragraph in the OP link:

The company also said the restructured IT department eventually will be larger than it was and have 300 new jobs for U.S. workers.

Ask Carrier employees who saved their jobs. Tell me where Barry did a single damn thing to try and save those Disney jobs.
Oh, so it is the President's job to call companies when they lay off people?

Trump's going to call every company that is about to lay off people, eh? And if he doesn't, it will be his fault those people lost their jobs. Got it.

Oh, so it is the President's job to call companies when they lay off people?

Trump's going to call every company that is about to lay off people, eh? And if he doesn't, it will be his fault those people lost their jobs. Got it.

The only thing you've got is your head up your ass. Obama had 8 years to produce job saving legislation...where is it? Trump isn't even sworn in yet has saved jobs. The legislation will be forth coming. Sorry snowflake, you RaTz blew the whole damn game.

Thank Obama.

lol, Trump is president now. Remember Carrier?

Not getting why you think this is funny. More Americans losing their jobs, is nothing to laugh about.
He's an LWNJ. An anti-USA propagandist. Anything that negatively affects the USA is reason for those kind of idiots to celebrate.

Yeah, it's also partisan bitterness and derangement. They allow their petty hate to cloud their judgement.

Forum List

Back