26% of Americans think country is headed in right direction

If Republicans don't even like Rubio, how's he gonna win? Oh yea, it doesn't matter who Republicans like. The GOP takes them for granted. The GOP knows they have to nominate someone moderates and independents like, even if that means nominating a RINO.

Rabbi, you said, "Rubio has no one excited". Then you hawked Cruz.

So I pointed out Rubio has more people excited than Cruz and Trump both.

You denied it, and that blew up in your face. Where you failed is that you did not consider that there are other people besides right wingers. Just because Trump and Cruz fare better inside the GOP circle does mean more people are excited about either of them over Rubio.

This is about winnability, and Rubio has more of it than Cruz or Trump.

Sorry!
Why do we help them vet their candidates? We should shut up.

Rabbi, you said, "Rubio has no one excited". Then you hawked Cruz.

So I pointed out Rubio has more people excited than Cruz and Trump both.

You denied it, and that blew up in your face. Where you failed is that you did not consider that there are other people besides right wingers. Just because Trump and Cruz fare better inside the GOP circle does mean more people are excited about either of them over Rubio.

This is about winnability, and Rubio has more of it than Cruz or Trump.

Sorry!
Why do we help them vet their candidates? We should shut up.
I have been pimping a Kasich/Rubio ticket from the get-go. They would smash Clinton to bits. Kasich would carry Ohio, Rubio would carry Florida.

Rubio needs more seasoning. He's not ready for prime time. He'd get eaten alive by Congress as President.

Kasich has experience out the wazoo, and is the only candidate on either bench who has actually balanced the federal budget. He takes deficits and turns them into surpluses. He lowers unemployment.

We need a balanced budget above all else.

Unfortunately, Kasich is not batshit crazy enough, or bigoted enough, or stupid enough for the rubes who are hellbent on losing to Clinton.

So, 26% of the country are complete imbeciles? Yeah, pretty much.

Naw, the 26% are the citizens that actually want the federal government to go bankrupt and the economy to collapse, so yeah as far as they're concerned everything is going according to plan. :)
Republicans only talk about debt and deficits when Democrats are in charge.

You've obviously mistaken me for somebody that gives a damn about the hypocritical bullshit that is continually spouted by Republicans and Democrats...fuck both parties, anybody that believes that either one gives a damn about the well being of the citizenry is a fool.

Naw, the 26% are the citizens that actually want the federal government to go bankrupt and the economy to collapse, so yeah as far as they're concerned everything is going according to plan. :)

You've obviously mistaken me for somebody that gives a damn about the hypocritical bullshit that is continually spouted by Republicans and Democrats...fuck both parties, anybody that believes that either one gives a damn about the well being of the citizenry is a fool.
And anyone who says there's no difference between the two parties is either a fool or liar. I don't love the Democrats any more than you. But you like the GOP more than I do. That's all.

We will see on election day the truth!!! When Hillary clinton is kicking the living shit out of the austerity clown!!!!

You see the Majority wants paved roads, science, r&d and education. Onlly a idiot and loser would want otherwise.

And anyone who says there's no difference between the two parties is either a fool or liar. I don't love the Democrats any more than you. But you like the GOP more than I do. That's all.

I hate most of Clintons social beliefs but the loserterians only care about gutting infrastructure, science, r&d and giving out tax cuts. I'll have to hold my nose to vote for the lesser of the two evils and that is hillary.

If Republicans don't even like Rubio, how's he gonna win? Oh yea, it doesn't matter who Republicans like. The GOP takes them for granted. The GOP knows they have to nominate someone moderates and independents like, even if that means nominating a RINO.

Independents and moderates hate austerity pimps. It means we become a third world and most intelligent people will be damned before they do that.

I hate most of Clintons social beliefs but the loserterians only care about gutting infrastructure, science, r&d and giving out tax cuts. I'll have to hold my nose to vote for the lesser of the two evils and that is hillary.
Of course it is. Obama has us going in the right direction and so did bill.

The thought of going back to bushanomics is horrifying.

Then there's the war with Iran we will avoid if hillary wins.

Then there's the chance a supreme Court Justice retiring and a Republican gets to appoint another citizens united supreme

Independents and moderates hate austerity pimps. It means we become a third world and most intelligent people will be damned before they do that.
If only the same people who vote in general elections showed up to midterms. You have to admit with voter turnout only being 30-55% of the voting population, the American people sort of get the government they deserve.

In Australia 90% vote and they have a much less dysfunctional government. The politicians there cater to the center not the far left or right. And bad politicians get voted out.

Kasich isn't so extreme wacko. That is attractive vs extreme right or left. He doesn't hate public workers. Based to fathom over those short sighted Dumbo's who do. Uneducated they are.

And anyone who says there's no difference between the two parties is either a fool or liar..

Oh there's a difference alright, one is full of assholes and one is full morons of course hyper-partisan, pom-pom waving lemmings can't tell which is which.

She runs against Trump
She runs against any Republican.

No, she can be beaten by Rubio, but Trump is a sure loser with Cruz a close second.
I love it! Have you seen my thread Hurry up and nominate Rubio already? Will you please tell these idiots to stop pushing Cruz, Trump, Carson & Carli? Aint gonna happen.

Rubio is your only chance. The fact that your right wing nuts say he isn't conservative enough tells me he has the best chance in a general election.

Agree

Rubio is the only one who can counter Hillary and actually win in swing states

Trump or Cruz will only increase your margin in Red States
Increase who's margin in Red States? Red states will love Cruz.

Rubio can win Colorado, Ohio, Florida, Michigan. Swing states. Even Trump will still win red states.

Isn't that what I said?

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports™

How does Hillary win with numbers like this? She represents a continuation of Obama's policies. She represents the way things have been done for the last 8 years. People are clearly unhappy with that. They want a change. Hillary is not change.
How does the GOP keep control of the Senate with these numbers?

Hillary wins because we all remember back in 2007 the country was really headed in the wrong direction. We were losing jobs not adding jobs every month. About a million jobs a month difference. Under Bush, -700,000 jobs a month and under Obama +300,000. That's a million jobs a month difference.

We know how you keep control of the House. Gerrymandering.

Yeah, in 2007 is when the democrats took over Congress and destroyed the economy. Yep we remember too bad you do not.

So 74% of Americans are not happy with the Republican Congress?

The Do nothing Republican Congress is the worst in history.....no wonder Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction

Republican do nothing congress? What news are you reading? 80 bills passed and they are kissing Obama's ass with the budget bill. Yeah I quit the party over TPP but I find it very hard to believe you can call this Congress do nothing considering the disaster that was the Democrat congress.

So 74% of Americans are not happy with the Republican Congress?

The Do nothing Republican Congress is the worst in history.....no wonder Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction

Obama has never heard of congress therefore, lacks the skills required to navigate the waters.

-Geaux

Lets see..

Obama has accomplished this year..
Recognized Cuba
Defended Obamacare
Same Sex Marriage
Nuclear agreement with Iran
Global warming accord

The Republican Congress?

Nothing

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports™

How does Hillary win with numbers like this? She represents a continuation of Obama's policies. She represents the way things have been done for the last 8 years. People are clearly unhappy with that. They want a change. Hillary is not change.
How does the GOP keep control of the Senate with these numbers?

Hillary wins because we all remember back in 2007 the country was really headed in the wrong direction. We were losing jobs not adding jobs every month. About a million jobs a month difference. Under Bush, -700,000 jobs a month and under Obama +300,000. That's a million jobs a month difference.

We know how you keep control of the House. Gerrymandering.

Yeah, in 2007 is when the democrats took over Congress and destroyed the economy. Yep we remember too bad you do not.

Tell us specifically what that Congress did. Or shut up and go back in your spider hole.

Forum List

Back