26% of Americans think country is headed in right direction

How does Hillary win with numbers like this?

She runs against Trump
She runs against any Republican.

No, she can be beaten by Rubio, but Trump is a sure loser with Cruz a close second.
Ha. Rubio has no one excited. Rubio hasnt built the organization that Cruz has. Rubio is a sure loser. And I would happily vote for him if he ended up being the nominee.
I told you that you Rubio haters would get in line once he becomes the nominee. What ever happened to him being a RINO? LOL

She runs against Trump

No, she can be beaten by Rubio, but Trump is a sure loser with Cruz a close second.
Ha. Rubio has no one excited. Rubio hasnt built the organization that Cruz has. Rubio is a sure loser. And I would happily vote for him if he ended up being the nominee.
Rubio is polling higher against Hillary than both Trump and Cruz.
A. That isnt true.

Yeah, it is

http://nypost.com/2015/12/14/hillary-would-beat-trump-or-cruz-but-lose-to-rubio-or-carson-poll/

How does Hillary win with numbers like this?

She runs against Trump

I told you that you Rubio haters would get in line once he becomes the nominee. What ever happened to him being a RINO? LOL
You understand that we pick the best available candidate, right? While Rubio isnt my first choice between him and Hillary it's no contest. Hillary is worse than Adolph Hitler.

How does the GOP keep control of the Senate with these numbers?

Hillary wins because we all remember back in 2007 the country was really headed in the wrong direction. We were losing jobs not adding jobs every month. About a million jobs a month difference. Under Bush, -700,000 jobs a month and under Obama +300,000. That's a million jobs a month difference.

We know how you keep control of the House. Gerrymandering.

Uhm, did you read the post.... only 26% think were headed in the right direction. Translated: 74% think we're headed im the wrong direction.
I think we are headed in the wrong direction too. So does Bernie Sanders. So you me and Bernie agree.
No you think we are headed in the right direction but havent gone far enough
No, we need to go back in the New Deal direction we were going in but the minute the New Deal was passed the GOP systematically spent the next 80 years destroying it. It was fun while it lasted.

Who knew the GOP would send that many jobs overseas.
The New deal created the Great Depression. It hobbled growth for years after, which is why Kennedy cut tax rates.
Yea yea yea, and I remember back in the 90's you guys said unions were ruining the Big 3 but then

'99 Profit Sharing at Ford Averages $8,000

Proves you are an idiot.

But then Bush got into office, implemented Bushanomics and then you guys have the balls to say it was unions that ruined the auto industry. Funny because the industry was doing just great before the GOP took over.

She runs against Trump

A. That isnt true.

Why, because you say so? This is classic Rabbi denial. If you don't like the truth, just say it is a lie. If you don't like a poll, just say it is wrong.

aky4wo.jpg
11t7qdx.jpg
dea1hs.jpg

QU Poll Release Detail

She runs against Trump

You understand that we pick the best available candidate, right? While Rubio isnt my first choice between him and Hillary it's no contest. Hillary is worse than Adolph Hitler.
I told you all this in my thread where I told you Rubio would be your nominee. I know more than you about who you will nominate. I love it!!! You right wingers are so far right you can't even see the center.

A. That isnt true.

Yeah, it is

http://nypost.com/2015/12/14/hillary-would-beat-trump-or-cruz-but-lose-to-rubio-or-carson-poll/
Still irrelevant. And any poll tht shows Hillary losing to Ben Carson is fucked.

I told you all this in my thread where I told you Rubio would be your nominee. I know more than you about who you will nominate. I love it!!! You right wingers are so far right you can't even see the center.
You dont know jackshit. ANd prove it here everyday.

A. That isnt true.

Why, because you say so? This is classic Rabbi denial. If you don't like the truth, just say it is a lie. If you don't like a poll, just say it is wrong.

aky4wo.jpg
11t7qdx.jpg
lk30p.jpg

QU Poll Release Detail
You can spot the fallacy here, surely.

A. That isnt true.

aky4wo.jpg
11t7qdx.jpg
lk30p.jpg

QU Poll Release Detail
I can spot your denial of reality. Sure.

A. That isnt true.

aky4wo.jpg
11t7qdx.jpg
lk30p.jpg

QU Poll Release Detail
OK you cant. Because you're stupid.

Every Republican candidate loses to Hillary in the polls.

Every. One.

This is like 2008/2012 all over again. It never occurs to the Right to ask themselves how unbelievably fucked up they have to be to lose to utter pieces of shit like Obama or Hillary, AND THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

"We must double down on the manufactured bullshit and bigotry!"

A. That isnt true.

aky4wo.jpg
11t7qdx.jpg
lk30p.jpg

QU Poll Release Detail
I'm sorry to have made your butt hurt.

When matched up against Hillary, The Donald comes in last place compared to Cruz and Rubio.

A. That isnt true.

aky4wo.jpg
11t7qdx.jpg
lk30p.jpg

QU Poll Release Detail
Actually you made my belly laugh. You really believe the polls this far out.

GOP CHAIRMAN: Okay. The Democrats are running a completely corrupt criminal hag. We're talking weapons grade evil here, folks. This is six tons of Satan's blood shoved into a five foot, seven inch tall bag. So my question is...how can we assure that we lose to her in the next election?

RUBES: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!...

aky4wo.jpg
11t7qdx.jpg
lk30p.jpg

QU Poll Release Detail
I said Rubio is polling better than Trump and Cruz against Clinton.

You denied it.

You lose.

Sorry!

Rabbi, you said, "Rubio has no one excited". Then you hawked Cruz.

So I pointed out Rubio has more people excited than Cruz and Trump both.

You denied it, and that blew up in your face. Where you failed is that you did not consider that there are other people besides right wingers. Just because Trump and Cruz fare better inside the GOP circle does mean more people are excited about either of them over Rubio.

This is about winnability, and Rubio has more of it than Cruz or Trump.

Sorry!

aky4wo.jpg
11t7qdx.jpg
lk30p.jpg

QU Poll Release Detail
That's what I'm saying. Rubio is way down in the polls yet we all know he's going to be the nominee. How do we know? The candidates Republicans like most aren't electable. They have to settle for a moderate.

And I'm on my Nominate Rubio Already thread and I'm reading other republicans say no fucking way Rubio will be the nominee, he's horrible, he's a RINO, anyone but him, etc. I find it interesting Republicans feel that way about Rubio.

• upload_2015-12-29_16-56-54.jpeg
      upload_2015-12-29_16-56-54.jpeg

Forum List

Back