288k new jobs stunner, UE at 6.3%. Pubs study new phony crisis lol...

Hard to believe that THREE BELOW room temperature IQ'd subversives would even post this up, let alone try to spin that THE TRUTH isn't patriotic... One has to wonder just what made these people lose what little minds they had to have had when born!

Hey SUBVERSIVES ASSHOLES, did you read the U6 numbers.... 806,000 LEFT THE JOBS MARKET, and for the month of April over 1.2 MILLION people FILED FOR NEW UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS

How do these people breath and type at the same time... it's a miracle, I tell you, a miracle!

It's obvious that good news benefits our economy and our people, and bad news has the opposite effect. Those above who spin the news negatively are not patriots, nor truth tellers. In fact they put their ideology and selfish best interests first, before the people. Most 'carry the cross and wrap themselves in our flag' and thus are anything but patriots.

YAWN
the loser Left; trying to put themselves on a high moral horse; because some of us arent willing to be useful idiots, and pretend news that really isnt so good is the best thing ever

whatever

libs are losers who lie to themselves

You seem to be of the useless idiot variety. The fact is we are a consumer driven economy, with good news consumers spent, with bad news they do not.

It's obvious that good news benefits our economy and our people, and bad news has the opposite effect. Those above who spin the news negatively are not patriots, nor truth tellers. In fact they put their ideology and selfish best interests first, before the people. Most 'carry the cross and wrap themselves in our flag' and thus are anything but patriots.

YAWN
the loser Left; trying to put themselves on a high moral horse; because some of us arent willing to be useful idiots, and pretend news that really isnt so good is the best thing ever

whatever

You seem to be of the useless idiot variety. The fact is we are a consumer driven economy, with good news consumers spent, with bad news they do not.

So you just want everyone to LIE to the American people to make the Manchurian muslim look good?.... How much do you get from the DNC for posting this absurdity?

I agree. Anybody who would say that this news isn't as great as was implied by the OP, and not just accept that it means that Democrat fiscal policy is the most beneficial to our economy, is totally not a patriot.

Also, people who criticize a war effort after we've been terrorized, and don't just accept that dropping bombs on brown people is gonna make us safer in general, they're not patriots either.

If you don't love this country (by which I mean agree with the party in power) then you can get out!

Did my redneck accent come through in that text? Oh, I hope so.

No but your sarcasm did. The fact is the economy has little impact on the number of corpses being put in the ground at Arlington and other National Cemeteries, as well as little to do with the number of arms and legs removed from the formerly healthy bodies of young Americans.

This is not ideology, it is merely fact.

Despite the unemployment rate plummeting, more than 92 million Americans remain out of the labor force.

The unemployment rate dropped to 6.3 percent in April from 6.7 percent in March, the lowest it has been since September 2008 when it was 6.1 percent. The sharp drop, though, occurred because the number of people working or seeking work fell. The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not count people not looking for a job as unemployed.

I'm one of those 92 Million Americans out of the labor force, however, I worked from 16 until 57 when I retired. So, next time think about the facts you post, and if you did, please stop lying by omission.

Goddammit. 288,000 jobs? There has GOT to be a way to turn this into awful news.

I bet most of them were FAG jobs! Yeah...that's it. Fag jobs.

YAWN

whatever

So you just want everyone to LIE to the American people to make the Manchurian muslim look good?.... How much do you get from the DNC for posting this absurdity?

No asshole, I didn't ask anyone to lie. My point was simple, though a bit sharper than the one on top of your head, those who go out of their way to paint a picture of fear are not patriots.

How many of those jobs were REAL jobs, like picking cotton?

Huh? Huh?

Betcha don't know, do ya.

Yeah. I thought so.

You can put lipstick on a negro, but he's still a pig.

No asshole, I didn't ask anyone to lie. My point was simple, though a bit sharper than the one on top of your head, those who go out of their way to paint a picture of fear are not patriots.

No, we're just TRUTH TELLERS, and you and G50 MUST be getting paid off by the DNC, since no one would make themselves look as stupid as you 2 do without getting money to do it! ...But morons are known to flock around anything that makes the Mess...iah look good!

You mean fear about throwi g granny off a cliff? Or fear that republicans are going to take away womens rights, hou know absolute bullshit. Atleast muslims attacks have happened. And republicans fought for suffrage even with evil conservatives like taft in the party

Hmmm. How's that plan to take the Senate and expand seats in the house gonna work out for you fuckers if this is a sign of growth to come? You all had better find some scandals that stick.

Imagine....adding 300-400k jobs per month and getting that UE rate in the 5's.......all without a lick of help from the GOP. Could be a fun November.

Of course....that would be good news.......so you fuckers won't be happy about it. It must suck to be bummed out by good news.

Hmmm. How's that plan to take the Senate and expand seats in the house gonna work out for you fuckers if this is a sign of growth to come? You all had better find some scandals that stick.

Imagine....adding 300-400k jobs per month and getting that UE rate in the 5's.......all without a lick of help from the GOP. Could be a fun November.

Of course....that would be good news.......so you fuckers won't be happy about it. It must suck to be bummed out by good news.

Obama didn't do too good with women.

(CNSNews.com) - The number of women 16 and older not in the labor force climbed to a record high of 55,116,000 in April, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

This means that there were 55,116,000 women 16 and older who were in the civilian nonsinstitutional population who not only did not have a job, they did not actively seek one in the last four weeks. That is up 428,000 from the 54,688,000 women who were not in the labor force in March.

Despite the unemployment rate plummeting, more than 92 million Americans remain out of the labor force.

The unemployment rate dropped to 6.3 percent in April from 6.7 percent in March, the lowest it has been since September 2008 when it was 6.1 percent. The sharp drop, though, occurred because the number of people working or seeking work fell. The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not count people not looking for a job as unemployed.

I'm one of those 92 Million Americans out of the labor force, however, I worked from 16 until 57 when I retired. So, next time think about the facts you post, and if you did, please stop lying by omission.

If you are not looking for a job you are not counted as unemployed. Are all 92 million people that are out of the labor force retired? I doubt that.

If you are not looking for a job you are not counted as unemployed. Are all 92 million people that are out of the labor force retired? I doubt that.

You got some numbers to back your feeling?

Obama didn't do too good with women.

(CNSNews.com) - The number of women 16 and older not in the labor force climbed to a record high of 55,116,000 in April, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

This means that there were 55,116,000 women 16 and older who were in the civilian nonsinstitutional population who not only did not have a job, they did not actively seek one in the last four weeks. That is up 428,000 from the 54,688,000 women who were not in the labor force in March.

10p0opx.jpg

Forum List

Back