29 year old woman sentenced to death

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
An Arizona woman was sentenced to death Monday in the killing of her 10-year-old cousin, who was locked in a trunk as punishment for stealing a popsicle.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Arizona woman, 29, who locked 10-year-old cousin in trunk, sentenced to death

Thoughts?

All I can think of is that poor kid never had a chance.

An Arizona woman was sentenced to death Monday in the killing of her 10-year-old cousin, who was locked in a trunk as punishment for stealing a popsicle.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Thoughts?

Put her down, NOW by locking her in the trunk of a car.

It would be the best way and for any that believe the woman should not be punished in the same manner how she killed her cousin, well tell it to someone that has a heart for that wench!

Sentence her to death.

Pity is that she will have to wait like 20 or 30 years or more

They never kill these scum right away.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Thoughts?

It would be the best way and for any that believe the woman should not be punished in the same manner how she killed her cousin, well tell it to someone that has a heart for that wench!

If she thought it was a good enough way to punish her innocent cousin, she shouldn't have a problem with it being done to her. In fact, she should volunteer to have it done that way.

I don't know the facts of the case; the article was too scant. This seems closer to manslaughter than a deliberate murder. For me, I question whether the death penalty is necessary or even life in prison. I'm not saying what she did wasn't heinous; and I'll reiterate that my opinion is very much from the outside looking in.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Thoughts?

If she thought it was a good enough way to punish her innocent cousin, she shouldn't have a problem with it being done to her. In fact, she should volunteer to have it done that way.

I agree and if she refuses the GP her and let the women in with her deal with it...

I don't know the facts of the case; the article was too scant. This seems closer to manslaughter than a deliberate murder. For me, I question whether the death penalty is necessary or even life in prison. I'm not saying what she did wasn't heinous; and I'll reiterate that my opinion is very much from the outside looking in.

It's more than necessary. All one needs to know is 29 year old deliberately locked 10 year old cousin in trunk of car and 10 year old cousin died. Are you saying it was an accident? I'm looking from the outside in, too but I'm seeing what you seem to ignore.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Thoughts?

she should also not know which day she is going to die

her victim didnt

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Thoughts?

she should also not know which day she is going to die

her victim didnt

It's like I said. If she thought whatever she did was good enough as a punishment, she shouldn't have a problem with it being applied to her.

Before I didn't believe in the death penalty but now ...maybe I changed my mind

I hope there is a hell and they are going to it ....without delay

It's more than necessary. All one needs to know is 29 year old deliberately locked 10 year old cousin in trunk of car and 10 year old cousin died. Are you saying it was an accident? I'm looking from the outside in, too but I'm seeing what you seem to ignore.

I'm not saying it was an accident. I'm not even saying it's not manslaughter at a minimum. I do like to see the death penalty given to cold hard killers who would almost certainly kill again if on the streets. That's who the "deterrent" is for; not merely people who happen to royally fuck up.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Thoughts?

Well, my thoughts are when I read shit like this...

Stake her out in the dessert and let the coyotes and vultures gnaw on her.

--- some of us have lost our humanity.

I'm not saying it was an accident. I'm not even saying it's not manslaughter at a minimum. I do like to see the death penalty given to cold hard killers who would almost certainly kill again if on the streets. That's who the "deterrent" is for; not merely people who happen to royally fuck up.

Since I don't care whether or not the death penalty it a deterrent for others, as long as it punishes those that "royally fuck up" in these types of situation, I'm OK.

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Thoughts?

Well, when I see someone do something like this to an INNOCENT person and people like you want to see things go easier on the GUILTY person than the INNOCENT victim, it's clear you've lost your mind.

If the killer thought it was OK to do this as a form of punishment, why should anyone have a problem is the same type of punishment is used on that KILLER?

DGpf9U5VwAAUcy9.jpg

Thoughts?

You merely deny the totality of your humanity... Our penchant for revenge, and justice is as old as our species. Only a fool thinks our kind have somehow "elevated" ourselves above such necessities.

Forum List

Back